What does His marraige have to do with anyone going to heaven or hell?

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on An Interview With The NCPCOG: Ahnsahnghong Believed The Idea Of A "Mother God" To Be Delusional and moved here for further discussion:

Renita says:

Whenever I ask about some things, I was told to 1st think, "What does this have to do with my salvation?" Is there a verse stating that the 2nd Coming Christ must not be married when He comes? As I understand it, whether He was married or not, the Truth of Sabbath & Passover was restored by Him fulfilling the mission of the prophet Elijah, Melchizedek, & King David. Serious question: What does His marraige have to do with anyone going to heaven or hell?

Simon
    Participant

Cheyenne zion. Stubborn to leave for a long time but when I left I just it

donttrustzang
    Participant

yea its tough.. i made alot of close friends, even brought some close friends in there..  but i deff feel so much less stressed out, i was always worried about the end of the world and if im good enough for God, it was just an on going endless battle…  idk  do they know your out the game?

unknown
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

The Devil's children out of fullfillment of prophecy

Jesus lived a normal human life 2000 years ago that is why he was rejected!

It is not relevent to this issue but yes you would be bound

Shimon,

I would like to make sure that I understand you correctly.  Did you just say that Ahn and Zhang had sex with the devil's children to fulfill prophecy?  If so which prophecy was that and can you site the Biblical basis for this claim?

And yes it is relevant be cause I personally know wms members that have left their spouses.  So according to you they are still bound by the marriage covenant.  Why isn't the wms rebuking those members for not adhering to the marriage covenant?  Why doesn't the wms rebuke it's members for getting divorced?  Why doesn't the wms counsel against divorce? 

Yes Ahnsahnghong and Mother came as Father and Mother so they had to have children. Just like 2000 years ago Jesus came as a Son so he did not.

Can you define the ENTIRE context of the divorcing otherwise I cannot answer.

WMC does counsel against it so far as I am aware and have witnessed.

They came as spiritual father and mother, this does not mean that they have to literally be parents. This reasoning is absolutely terrible, I hope you now realize that.

Simon
    Participant

unknown wrote:

Simon wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

The Devil's children out of fullfillment of prophecy

Jesus lived a normal human life 2000 years ago that is why he was rejected!

It is not relevent to this issue but yes you would be bound

Shimon,

I would like to make sure that I understand you correctly.  Did you just say that Ahn and Zhang had sex with the devil's children to fulfill prophecy?  If so which prophecy was that and can you site the Biblical basis for this claim?

And yes it is relevant be cause I personally know wms members that have left their spouses.  So according to you they are still bound by the marriage covenant.  Why isn't the wms rebuking those members for not adhering to the marriage covenant?  Why doesn't the wms rebuke it's members for getting divorced?  Why doesn't the wms counsel against divorce? 

Yes Ahnsahnghong and Mother came as Father and Mother so they had to have children. Just like 2000 years ago Jesus came as a Son so he did not.

Can you define the ENTIRE context of the divorcing otherwise I cannot answer.

WMC does counsel against it so far as I am aware and have witnessed.

They came as spiritual father and mother, this does not mean that they have to literally be parents. This reasoning is absolutely terrible, I hope you now realize that.

Actually they did no such thing 🙂

but yes I know

Anonymous

Sorry to be blunt  Fut Coins but do you think 'God' should be having sex with any of his children?

remco9519
    Participant

just a piece of view.  in WMSCOG, their gods having sex maybe pre-requisite of them being gods.  imagine their father god ahnsanghong (poor dead man he had never knew what his followers do to his good name) previously married and had children. he was widowed and took mother god as his concubine, (WMSCOG should produce the MC-marriage contract between before i changed my word concubine.  mother god previously has a marriage and had children? with father god now did she bear children?  question??? how would maybe WMSCOG give attribution to the children of the two because if i am a son, that should entitle me to be god too no matter even if i am a criminal or drug addict. we're becoming idiots like this wmscog.  (what a filthy idea)  people buy it so we're back to the days of old, period of ignorance.

remco9519
    Participant

i think in wmscog, either ur married or not it doesnt matter u and ur partner can be their god. i think i will apply to this group as god.  how much maybe is the enrollment fee?  (of the filthiest people on earth lives  in wmscog)

emil
    Participant

remco9519 wrote:

just a piece of view.  in WMSCOG, their gods having sex maybe pre-requisite of them being gods.  imagine their father god ahnsanghong (poor dead man he had never knew what his followers do to his good name) previously married and had children. he was widowed and took mother god as his concubine, (WMSCOG should produce the MC-marriage contract between before i changed my word concubine.  mother god previously has a marriage and had children? with father god now did she bear children?  question??? how would maybe WMSCOG give attribution to the children of the two because if i am a son, that should entitle me to be god too no matter even if i am a criminal or drug addict. we're becoming idiots like this wmscog.  (what a filthy idea)  people buy it so we're back to the days of old, period of ignorance.

No remco9519. He was not a widower. His wife died many years after him.

Viewing 8 replies - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.