What does His marraige have to do with anyone going to heaven or hell?

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on An Interview With The NCPCOG: Ahnsahnghong Believed The Idea Of A "Mother God" To Be Delusional and moved here for further discussion:

Renita says:

Whenever I ask about some things, I was told to 1st think, "What does this have to do with my salvation?" Is there a verse stating that the 2nd Coming Christ must not be married when He comes? As I understand it, whether He was married or not, the Truth of Sabbath & Passover was restored by Him fulfilling the mission of the prophet Elijah, Melchizedek, & King David. Serious question: What does His marraige have to do with anyone going to heaven or hell?

genny
    Participant

What these things have to do with salvation is that it helps you test whether or not he is a false christ.

Why did he get married and have children–wouldn't such a big responsibility detract from the supposed main goal of restoring the true church?  Sorry to be blunt, but do you think 'God' should be having sex with any of his children?

(And by the way, Sabbath and Passover were already being kept by other churches.  They did not need to be restored.  And the Melchizedek and King David prophecies are misinterpreted by the wmscog.)

Simon
    Participant

No other church keeps them except arguably ncpcog

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, that is an opinion and WMS propaganda. It’s just one more way to create a us vs. them scenario.

king34
    Participant

I thought mel-zedek was king of salom, priest of the most high according to niv. The bible dont really go into him, where do you get your info saying that he is the king of idols?

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Shimon, that is an opinion and WMS propaganda. It's just one more way to create a us vs. them scenario.

Show me a church that keeps them whoever made the article on here failed with Herbert Armstrongs Church I checked their website they keep different feasts and do not consider the last supper Passover.

loocpoc wrote:

Actually the Jews keep the Shabbos and Pesach. It was never abolished.

King David was never a prophet. Psalms in Hebrew means Praises.

Zedek was a common Cannanite deity (or idol). Melchizedek was nothing more than "King Of The Idols".

In Judaism, if one was an adulter (in this case as Ahn and Zhang are) the souls would be sent to Gehenna to burn for breaking the law of G-d.

Of the Old covenant yes….

צדקה means what now?

and   כֹהֵ֖ן  לְאֵ֥ל  עֶלְיֹֽון׃  means what?

Simon
    Participant

I am curious Loocpoc do you know the actual story of the last supper? That wasn't meant in a mean way I just don't know how well you know it?

Cohen most high God was description of Melchizedek and is not צֶ֫דֶק connected to the word צדקה

Is not צֶ֫דֶק also used in Leviticus 19:15 as a reference to justice/righteousness?

and 19:36 again as a reference for being just?

and in Psalm 119:64 aren't God's commands called צֶ֫דֶק?

How can we say צֶ֫דֶק is a false God when it describes things of God?

ttr
    Participant

i think one of the bigger issues on the marriage issue is that some members were told that Ahn was not married and did not have children, and then they were told he did.

i think it's the change over time that is a problem for them.

Joshua
    Participant

Back to the topic at hand: The reason why Ahn and Zahng's marriages matter is the nature of the relationships and the nature of God. First of all we are all Gods children weather we are lost or found. God would not come to Earth in the flesh as male, female, angel, animal, or anything else and have sex with his own children. It didn't happen in the garden and it didn't happen when Jesus was here on Earth. Sex with your own children is called incest and God will not have anything to do with participating in that. Next problem and this problem comes from WMS beliefs and teachings: We are angels who sinned in Heaven and have been cast down to Earth. Would God come to Earth, have sex, and give birth to angels that sinned in Heaven? I'm sorry but even though I do not believe we are fallen angels this idea should make everyone think that this could not happen just because of the nature of God. The problems continue: Both Ahn and Zahng are divorced. The Bible speaks very clearly on this topic and is not disputable. God would not be a party to divorce the way it went down with these two people. Do you think that if you were married to the creator of everything who is perfect in every way that you would want to divorce them? There are people who would do almost anything to be valued and loved but to be valued and loved with perfection would be unreal. Here's another problem: These two divorced people marry each other. The Bible calls this adultry. Once again God in not an adulterer and would never participate in an act like this. (Please don't try to argue that this was a "Spiritual Marriage" or something like that. If you've done it in your mind then you've done it in your body. God sees no difference in it so don't even try to dispute this. Why does this affect your salvation? In my mind it's obvious but I'll spell it out for those who are still unclear. Neither Ahn nor Zahng could be God based on these actions. If you are believing and praying to them then you are worshipping false gods. Elohim as it is sometimes described in the Bible. (Ironic I know but true.) If you are worshipping false gods the you are going against Gods commandments and you are also turning your back on the one true God. You are not in him and he is not in you. In fact you are lost. This post is very cut and dry but please think about this. Read it over several times. Think about everything and its context. You can be free but you have to do the work, no one can do it for you it's all you.

ed144
    Participant

ttr wrote:

i think one of the bigger issues on the marriage issue is that some members were told that Ahn was not married and did not have children, and then they were told he did.

ttr wrote:

oh give me a break change over time we asked if he had kids 14 years ago and they lied and said no he does not have kids. there can only be one reason to lie. one why would god have sex with his children or creation. or if we asked where is kids are now it would lead us to the NCPCOG somthing they have been hiding from us all. dont be stupid and when somone ask a direct question what right do they have to lie about the info and dont tell me it was not the time or place because thats not for some human to decide that kined of decition belings to god not you.

ed144
    Participant

Think of it like this. [Material removed by admin in compliance with forum rules.  Please keep future posts respectful.  Thank you.] Does that sound right to anyone? Can God be tempted into sexual desire did crist fall to temtation or did he overcome it?  and if you think its ok for god to have sex with his childern please never have kids your veiws are perverted and sick. Christ did not leave us such an image and they must keep the example of crist and he did not do such a thing. Them having sex and children has nothing to do with them sharing in our humanity as the WMSCOG is now claiming. That teaching has to do with our suffering in the flesh not the phisical pleasures of this life for God came to save us not screw us. Why do you think the bible talks about the example of Crist is it not so we will recognize false teachings and the WMSCOG has failed his example again and again.

Simon
    Participant

First of all not all humans are God's children Jesus said so himself in the scriptures.

Second of all God must live a normal life Jesus was blamed for not being married not having children not doing what normal people do it is nonsense to say the physical matters.

Third when your spouse leaves you YOU ARE NOT BOUND.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

First of all not all humans are God's children Jesus said so himself in the scriptures.

Second of all God must live a normal life Jesus was blamed for not being married not having children not doing what normal people do it is nonsense to say the physical matters.

Third when your spouse leaves you YOU ARE NOT BOUND.

So not all humans are children of God.  That means that some of them are children of the devil?  So then Ahn and Zhang had sex with God's children or the devil's children?  Which is it Shimon?

God does not have to live a normal physical life.  Jesus did not give into temptation.  Humans do, even though it may not be always.  What Jesus did does matter.  Otherwise, there would be no purpose of him being born in the first place.

Third, what if you are the one that leaves your spouse?  Are you still bound then?

Simon
    Participant

The Devil's children out of fullfillment of prophecy

Jesus lived a normal human life 2000 years ago that is why he was rejected!

It is not relevent to this issue but yes you would be bound

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Shimon,

I would like to make sure that I understand you correctly.  Did you just say that Ahn and Zhang had sex with the devil's children to fulfill prophecy?  If so which prophecy was that and can you site the Biblical basis for this claim?

And yes it is relevant be cause I personally know wms members that have left their spouses.  So according to you they are still bound by the marriage covenant.  Why isn't the wms rebuking those members for not adhering to the marriage covenant?  Why doesn't the wms rebuke it's members for getting divorced?  Why doesn't the wms counsel against divorce? 

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

Shimon,

I would like to make sure that I understand you correctly.  Did you just say that Ahn and Zhang had sex with the devil's children to fulfill prophecy?  If so which prophecy was that and can you site the Biblical basis for this claim?

And yes it is relevant be cause I personally know wms members that have left their spouses.  So according to you they are still bound by the marriage covenant.  Why isn't the wms rebuking those members for not adhering to the marriage covenant?  Why doesn't the wms rebuke it's members for getting divorced?  Why doesn't the wms counsel against divorce? 

Yes Ahnsahnghong and Mother came as Father and Mother so they had to have children. Just like 2000 years ago Jesus came as a Son so he did not.

Can you define the ENTIRE context of the divorcing otherwise I cannot answer.

WMC does counsel against it so far as I am aware and have witnessed.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Damn.. What does HaSatan (or the accuser) have to do with anything?

You are going to have to accept ALL Christians are going to disagree with you on the nature or Satan

Simon
    Participant

In apocryphal works

donttrustzang
    Participant

shimon wrote:

how did jesus live a normal life?? he walked on WATER!!!! he made bread and wine and fish from nowhere, i know, i know, its not by the miracles we can believe only from prophecy. but the point is, jesus did live a normal life kinda but did not live in a huge building in luxury.. nor did he marry someone have sex with them more than once, then got married to someone else who was younger and more attractive… think about that.. she was so much younger when she had pics with ash.. think about the leader choosing u to be his gf…  idk man, ive been there for three years, but now me eyes are opened to their "truth" and sure the prophecies are cool, but many of those prophecies came from the s.d.a… idk i have the mind that anyone can worship however they choose, but i just dont want to be lied to anymore.

Simon
    Participant

I have long since left WMSCOG but I stand by Jesus living a normal life being the cause of his rejection.

donttrustzang
    Participant

what church did u attend? was it hard for u to come out of there?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.