The comments honestly sound like

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This article was originally posted on WMSCOG vs Ji Won Tak – Court Case  and has been moved here for further discussion:

Renita says:

The comments honestly sound like the people who crucified Jesus saying, "If you are God, then free yourself from our hands." However, Jesus didn’t do anything, yet, many people believe that He is God who even testified Himself to be God. It looks like He lost against humans 2,000 years ago. Who’s to say He won’t lose to humans again? Serious question: Do any of you believe Jesus is God? If so, why didn’t He do anything when He was being crucified?

Emily
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

shimon:

It would be hard proof that Ahnsahnghong really did fulfill the prophecy of King David. Because if He is off by even 1 day, He cannot be the prophetical K. David.

Have you read these articles?  Ahn doesn't fulfill the "prophecy of King David" even by the WMS's own misinterpretation.

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ahnsahnghong-followed-the-teachings-of-a-false-prophet-for-16-years-and-comes-up-short-on-his-ministry/

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ahnsahnghong-did-not-preach-for-37-years/

Emily
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

shimon:

It would be hard proof that Ahnsahnghong really did fulfill the prophecy of King David. Because if He is off by even 1 day, He cannot be the prophetical K. David.

Have you read these articles?  Ahn doesn't fulfill the "prophecy of King David" even by the WMS's own misinterpretation.

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ahnsahnghong-followed-the-teachings-of-a-false-prophet-for-16-years-and-comes-up-short-on-his-ministry/

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ahnsahnghong-did-not-preach-for-37-years/

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Even so, David didn't reign 40 years. He reigned 40 1/2 years. If we are going to say Christ has to do just that, then His 1st coming must fulfill 7.5 while His 2nd fulfills 33. & Another thing, to get extra specific, who does Judah & Israel represent in the reality?

Good point, renita.

shimon wrote:

no it doesn't need to be split the same way David's reign was never actually split. As far as everything is a copy and shadow per the two capitals sometimes a duck is just a duck.

David's reign was split.  Why would the Bible describe it that way if it wasn't?

As for copy and shadow, that was emphasized over and over to me.  If you believe that everything is copy and shadow, and God mentions a detail like the division of David's reign, the only reason I can think of that you would ignore it and say there's nothing special about it, would be because you didn't like that it exposed a problem in your doctrine.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Even so, David didn't reign 40 years. He reigned 40 1/2 years. If we are going to say Christ has to do just that, then His 1st coming must fulfill 7.5 while His 2nd fulfills 33. & Another thing, to get extra specific, who does Judah & Israel represent in the reality?

Good point, renita.

shimon wrote:

no it doesn't need to be split the same way David's reign was never actually split. As far as everything is a copy and shadow per the two capitals sometimes a duck is just a duck.

David's reign was split.  Why would the Bible describe it that way if it wasn't?

As for copy and shadow, that was emphasized over and over to me.  If you believe that everything is copy and shadow, and God mentions a detail like the division of David's reign, the only reason I can think of that you would ignore it and say there's nothing special about it, would be because you didn't like that it exposed a problem in your doctrine.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, my Missionary pointed it out to us saying that just like David, Christ must reing in 2 parts. But when I asked why did Jesus only do 3 in His 1st coming & not 7.5, she explained that not everything is prophecy.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, my Missionary pointed it out to us saying that just like David, Christ must reing in 2 parts. But when I asked why did Jesus only do 3 in His 1st coming & not 7.5, she explained that not everything is prophecy.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Good point, renita.

shimon wrote:

Nope: King Xerxes doesn't represent anyone even though Esther=Mother and Hamon=Satan really sometimes a duck is a duck… Also the split being a shadow doesn't need to be the number of years a shadow somehting could have happened 3 years into David's reign that Jesus fulfilled instead.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Good point, renita.

shimon wrote:

Nope: King Xerxes doesn't represent anyone even though Esther=Mother and Hamon=Satan really sometimes a duck is a duck… Also the split being a shadow doesn't need to be the number of years a shadow somehting could have happened 3 years into David's reign that Jesus fulfilled instead.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hamon is Satan? Another study I haven't had. But I just thought of something. Think of a shadow of a hand. Now, think of shadow puppets!! Even though the shadow appears to be a bunny, what is the reality? Certainly not a bunny.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hamon is Satan? Another study I haven't had. But I just thought of something. Think of a shadow of a hand. Now, think of shadow puppets!! Even though the shadow appears to be a bunny, what is the reality? Certainly not a bunny.

Simon
    Participant

Its not a study its a video

Simon
    Participant

Its not a study its a video

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I've seen the movie about Queen Esther that has no relation to the COG. I really liked the play though. I love the dancing. But did you understand what I was saying about the shadow?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I've seen the movie about Queen Esther that has no relation to the COG. I really liked the play though. I love the dancing. But did you understand what I was saying about the shadow?

Simon
    Participant

I partially understand

Simon
    Participant

I partially understand

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, I know I often hear this explanation of shadow & reality. If the shadow is a hand with 5 fingers, then the reality must be a hand with 5 fingers. Basically saying that everything must be fulfilled perfectly. But, a shadow can be a hand with 4 fingers. However the reality has 5. Or a shadow could be of a bunny rabbit. However, the reality are just 2 hands put together in such a way it looks like a bunny. Sometimes the shadow doesn't clearly reflect the reality if at all.

The point I'm trying to make is just because the shadow says 7.5 : 33 that doesn't mean the reality is 7.5 : 33. Just a little in His 1st coming & a little more in His 2nd.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, I know I often hear this explanation of shadow & reality. If the shadow is a hand with 5 fingers, then the reality must be a hand with 5 fingers. Basically saying that everything must be fulfilled perfectly. But, a shadow can be a hand with 4 fingers. However the reality has 5. Or a shadow could be of a bunny rabbit. However, the reality are just 2 hands put together in such a way it looks like a bunny. Sometimes the shadow doesn't clearly reflect the reality if at all.

The point I'm trying to make is just because the shadow says 7.5 : 33 that doesn't mean the reality is 7.5 : 33. Just a little in His 1st coming & a little more in His 2nd.

Simon
    Participant

ah yes

Simon
    Participant

ah yes

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.