Temple Completed

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

"This is the year of prophecy" [according to someone] in L.A. This is the year 2012, when the New Jerusalem Temple is "completed" (all of "mothers" children are found)…….So has this happened? Are they done preaching yet? I really hope that the members will put the pieces together next year, while the preaching and recruiting continues.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Idk id they’re done yet but they’ve found the 144,000. Now they’re waiting for the great multitude.

donttrustzang
    Participant

So the temple is officially completed according to them…   man, im seriously waiting on what they come up with to keep the organization from falling apart. hahaha maaaaan [removed for rules violation] :O

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The temple isn’t completed until the great multitude is found. But we all know who the real Jews are hal.. =) the black people!

Simon
    Participant

The question is did this person say this with knowledge or spread rumours?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What’s semetic blood? And how would you know? Are you a blood-ologist and tested all the blacks?

jellybean
    Participant

Is it right that for one to be a natural Jew the mother has to be Jew? Are you saying that a couple formed by a African Man and a Jew Woman wont bear children with Jewish blood? (interesting)

Hal wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

What's semetic blood? And how would you know? Are you a blood-ologist and tested all the blacks?

Semetic blood means they have DNA from the peoples of the leviant (Canaan), a simple DNA test done on most Africans has proven they do not have this trait. Its FACT.

Simon
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

Is it right that for one to be a natural Jew the mother has to be Jew? Are you saying that a couple formed by a African Man and a Jew Woman wont bear children with Jewish blood? (interesting

That is a Rabbinical law not Tanakh or biological

Simon
    Participant

Simon
    Participant

by the way the reason I bring up the debate on the claim is they claim God instituted matrilineal descent top show us we are God’s children through a mother and if God didn’t then their argument is flawed in a major way

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I just said that to be a jerk. I don’t know who has jew blood to be honest. But this discussion reminds me of the study “abrahams family”.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Right.. sarcasm shall be plainly noted. =)

Simon
    Participant

Hal wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

I just said that to be a jerk. I don't know who has jew blood to be honest. But this discussion reminds me of the study "abrahams family".

Oh…. just put sarcasm next to what you write…

Jew blood in modern terms is those with any trace of semetic blood. I have it. Most jews have it.

Arabs have semetic blood

donttrustzang
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The question is did this person say this with knowledge or spread rumours?

"the person" Is a pastor. I put his name but it was removed by the admin.. He said it during a service i attended

Simon
    Participant

sounds very weird to say in sermon

donttrustzang
    Participant

So is saying God is in korea. Im not lying if thats what your insinuating. He said " This is the year of prophecy, this is when the temple is complete" Speaking of the temple "mother" being complete a.k.a. All off the children are brought back a.k.a. The fullfillment of the feast of tabernacles. I was there, paying full attention scared out of my mind.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.