Spring of the Water of Life Ch. 1

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

[Comment moved from Ahnsanghong Never Claimed to be God to this forum thread]

[Originally posted by nick on August 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM]

Jesus only directly said He was God to people who asked and only to small groups. Never did he proclaim to the masses that He was God. In fact He told his disciples not to tell people He was the Messiah in Matthew 16:20.

He showed them He was God mainly by fulfilling prophecy. For example read Luke 7:20-23 then read Isaiah 35:3-6. This is God’s style, He says something and then fulfills it.

Now read the first chapter of The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life and you will see where Christ Ahnsahnghong says He is God. Father unseals the secret of the seven seals in the beginning of the chapter and at the end of the same chapter He quotes Rev 5:1-6 which says only the Lion the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David (Jesus) can open the scroll and it’s seven seals, and even if you keep reading it says the Lamb took the scroll and is worthy to open it’s seals. The same goes for Heavenly Mother in the last chapter of the book. It is God’s style.

[Originally posted by nick on August 2, 2011 6:37 PM]

Let me show you another part of The Mystery of God and The Spring of the Water of Life (also known as Father and Mother) where Ahnsahnghong says He is God…Read John 5:25 where Jesus indirectly talks about Himself as the Son of God.

Now i’ll retype a passage straight out of Father’s book:

“Even now, some people are only looking up into the sky, even though the Son of Man has already come in a cloud (in the flesh hiding God’s glory) and is gathering His elect. They only insist that He will come on the actual clouds of the sky, without studying the prophecies, so that they fail to receive Him. Finally, they will fall into destruction.”

Admins please give yourselves to Father and Mother before it is too late!

“However, it was not easy for them to accept him who came contrary to their expectations. Therefore, they didn’t receive him and they were all destroyed.”

That was about Elijah coming as John the baptist but i feel it is applicable to this situation.

[Originally posted by nick on August 2, 2011 7:48 PM]

Again another excerpt from Father’s book:

“If Jesus had been with them in the flesh during that time, the truth wouldn’t have been taken away. To restore the lost truth, Jesus has come secretly in the last days. In opposition to Him, Satan has stirred up the nations to make war against the saints.”

Simon
    Participant

That we all (sans ftos) agree on 🙂

Sarah2013
    Participant

What’s “San FTOS?”

Simon
    Participant

Sans means without

Sarah2013
    Participant

Oh, ok. Thanks. Glad we agree on something, Simon. Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I believe his point is since the bible is sealed and only jesus can open it only jesus can open the seven thunders maybe not but that wad my take

not that it makes tbe seven thunders the feasts

I do say I agree with you. I believe that Ash was pointing out that the only one who can/will reveal what the 7 thunders spoke is the Lamb. I don't think he was saying that the Feasts are the 7 thunders. He never said the 7 thunders were revealed anyway. He said the mystery is the gospel of the new cov't because that's what the Scripture says Rev 10:7…. But I don't think that's what the Scripture actually meant. I think, and this maggot may be wrong, that John wrote the mystery of the gospel will be accomplished just as he announced to his servants.. meaning in the way God told his servants the gospel will be accomplish is how the gospel will be accomplished. Not that the gospel is the mystery.

emil
    Participant

I think you are spot on Renita. These guys enjoy using the apocalyptic texts to make fanciful interpretations that suit them. I don't believe we are meant to interpret those texts at all. Instead of worrying ourselves to death with Rev and what can happen, lets give more importance to John's gospel and letters where we are told what to do.

Simon
    Participant

That contradicts the texts

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

That contradicts the texts

Of course it contradicts the texts. The WMSCOG is not the true church of God so of course we're going to find disharmony.

Simon
    Participant

I meant Emil (I assume he didn't go to WMSCOG on us)

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

I don't believe we are meant to interpret those texts at all.

Revelation 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think she was referring to the thunders. Because she mentioned the letters.

Simon
    Participant

Maybe? I think Emil is a he though

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Really? Oh.. =)

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

I don't believe we are meant to interpret those texts at all.

Revelation 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

First of all sorry. I guess I have made a blanket statement which can be misconstrued. Let me clarify.

The book of Rev can be logically seen as two parts. The latter part is about the end days and I will talk about that later in this post. The earlier part is basically the letters to the 7 churches.

The letters to the 7 churches serve two purposes. They are very direct and address the actual problems that the church was facing in those 7 churches. It is not something mysterious. Yet it contains instructions for us. How so? Every church, every parish anywhere in the world has its share of problems which are a subset of the problems written about by John to the 7 churches. In that context, those letters are instructions to deal with the problems.

The latter part of the book is more complex. It is a description of the events of a future date in a veiled language. The words "soon" and "time is near" which you have quoted, must be understood in hindsight. Already 2000 years have passed since it was written. Many generations have come and gone each thinking it was the last. The point I am making is that we should focus less on the events of the final day. Rather, we must focus on our spiritual preparation for the event. And that is what we get instructions for when we read the straight-forward scripture like the gospels and the letters. In other words, take the help of scripture to prepare for the end days but do not focus on the events themselves. God will take care of his people.

Viewing 14 replies - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.