Life numbers…

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

Some time after you are baptized you receive a life numer something along the likes of

Q25-061012-1969

The first section is the Church you are from

The next section is the date of your baptism

The last section the first number is your gender and the last threee is your number of baptism for that day in this example 969th in that day

(I was never made clear if its for the gender or total)

So I have a question…. WMSCOG teaches that some day they will be having 21,000-35,000 baptisms in a single day… if this is true why did she create a system that doesn't even account for 2000 new members, never mind 21,000-35,000 in a day?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But this relationship goes far before the WMSCOG. I lost my favorite teacher, my life mentor, my motivator.. When I thought I couldn't do something she inspired me to keep trying and my work ended up splendid! I usually got a D for how late it was but if it were on time it was beautiful. I want to go there just to see her. Say hi or something..

Simon
    Participant

I was never told to memorize it or that I'd need it beyond earth.

Truth
    Participant

Yes I think that is how Diane and all the other long time x members feel also.    It is so sad.  They are taught not to associate with those that leave or even if you are in another branch.   no communication, no news, you are in jail who is the victim?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea, whenever I called my Missionary when I was in a different Zion, she kept telling me she wasn't supposed to talk to me. I never understood why..

Stained
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Yea, whenever I called my Missionary when I was in a different Zion, she kept telling me she wasn't supposed to talk to me. I never understood why..

A girl Missionary ?  I gotta admit, that's a new one on me and I've heard it ALL.  Wow.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yep, she was the only female Missionary I knew or heard of, too. She was a tough one though. Very blunt.. She didn't sugar coat anything. I liked her. =)

Liberty
    Participant

You say you spent some time in San Diego Zion. Was it by any chance, Missionary ?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Liberty, I sent you a PM. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liberty
    Participant

Got it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

A girl Missionary ?  I gotta admit, that's a new one on me and I've heard it ALL.  Wow.

I can see that being the case. I never understood why there was so much fear in speaking to former members. Other churches out there, I believe, would at least wonder what's up. Lol. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My cover has been blown.. At 1st I was thinking "How did Liberty know I was in SD Zion….." But then again, I made it public on YT and FB. =)

I was also made aware that there are several female Missionaries in Ridgewood Zion.

My apologies. I am so rude. Hello WMSCOG member. How are you doing today? Yes, you. Spying. I just wanted to make sure you felt welcome here. =)

Viewing 11 replies - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.