Life numbers…

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

Some time after you are baptized you receive a life numer something along the likes of

Q25-061012-1969

The first section is the Church you are from

The next section is the date of your baptism

The last section the first number is your gender and the last threee is your number of baptism for that day in this example 969th in that day

(I was never made clear if its for the gender or total)

So I have a question…. WMSCOG teaches that some day they will be having 21,000-35,000 baptisms in a single day… if this is true why did she create a system that doesn't even account for 2000 new members, never mind 21,000-35,000 in a day?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Very Interesting. I’m curious on this.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It kind of relates to IP addresses. When the current system for IP address was developed, no one thought the entire world would need 3.4(10^38) addresses. THAT'S A REALLY BIG NUMBER! Bigger that quadrillion. I'm thinking it's a new teaching.

Disturbed
    Participant

On page 200 of the green book (English only version) ASH said, ” However, if any part of a doctrine is changed, it is false.”

Wmscog…new teaching…FALSE!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

If any part of who's doctrine? What are the surrounding sentences?

Disturbed
    Participant

Chapter 31 Regulations of the New Covenant…talking about the gospel of Christ.

The sentence I stated above is the last sentence. The previous sentences are: “This change in the gospel is clearly described in the history books. (Previous paragraph references Council of Nicaea 325 ad). Still, those who don’t understand the truth of life mistakenly think what is changed or distorted is the truth. However, if any part of a doctrine is changed, it is false.”

Love'n Honey
    Participant

ASH said if any part of Christ's teaching is changed is false. Jesus taught to pray in His name. Jesus taught to pray to our Father. The WMSCOG has changed His teachings saying we should pray in ASH's name and that we also have a Mother. Jesus didn't teach these things.

Disturbed
    Participant

Amen to that! I’m still training my brain to remember to pray in Jesus’ name. A few times out of habit I slipped and said the wrong name ๐Ÿ™

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Some time after you are baptized you receive a life numer something along the likes of

Q25-061012-1969

The first section is the Church you are from

The next section is the date of your baptism

The last section the first number is your gender and the last threee is your number of baptism for that day in this example 969th in that day

(I was never made clear if its for the gender or total)

So I have a question…. WMSCOG teaches that some day they will be having 21,000-35,000 baptisms in a single day… if this is true why did she create a system that doesn't even account for 2000 new members, never mind 21,000-35,000 in a day?

Life numbers, LOL.  It's like a comedy show.   

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I don't pray at all.. It has become uncomfortable for me once again. The only time I prayed and enjoyed praying was when I was a member. I didn't feel awkward when I prayed. There was a point when I thought God didn't understand my prayers because I prayed in english but I still loved to pray.

Joshua
    Participant

Folks, this is strictly my own oppinion. This whole life number thing creeps me out! Don't we have enough numbers attached to us as it is? Does anyone else remember that the Jews during WWII were numbered, cataloged, and disposed of? How about slaves being numbered and auctioned off? Remember, this is my own oppinion and even though some may agree with me I also know that many will not. This still seems very creepy to me. I am thankful that my loved one is no longer a part of any of this. The other day we found her life number so this topic is fairly fresh in my mind. Thanks for letting me vent a little.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Folks, this is strictly my own oppinion. This whole life number thing creeps me out! Don't we have enough numbers attached to us as it is? Does anyone else remember that the Jews during WWII were numbered, cataloged, and disposed of? How about slaves being numbered and auctioned off? Remember, this is my own oppinion and even though some may agree with me I also know that many will not. This still seems very creepy to me. I am thankful that my loved one is no longer a part of any of this. The other day we found her life number so this topic is fairly fresh in my mind. Thanks for letting me vent a little.

You have to be allowed to vent, or it isn't a free world anymore. Let it out! What about SS# though? They never really stopped tagging people. Soon it will be implanted  in. 666 or life number and so on. Just not the way of God. I can understand the SS thing a bit but anything outside of that is weird. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I don't find the life number weird. Just like our SSN is used to "keep track" of us, so is our life number. As I was told, it helps keep track of us as far as location, Zions we've been to, the Zion we belong to, etc. Use it to verify you're a. active member so you can write a letter to Mother.

Truth
    Participant

The life numbers changed.  Back in the early 2000's these numbers were regular numbers like 145225 this would show you were the 145thousand 225th person baptised.  However, when there became so many churches around the world they had to be able to track you and where you were baptized.  So much competition!!  Anyway, you couldn't visit any other churches ( if you were away on work or vacation.) unless you knew your life number.  They explained it like a social security number for heaven.  At one time, they said you couldn't get into heaven without it.  You MUST memorize your life number your life depends on it.  Laughing๐Ÿ™‚   hahaha!  do you know who is suppose to be the 7th person baptized by ASH himself????  a little trivia…..

Sarah2013
    Participant

General Pastor?

emil
    Participant

The number is a very good mind control tactic as well. The one on the inside is made to feel a sense of superiority over those on the outside who don't have a number. Off course, we on the outside know the value, or the lack thereof, of the number don't we?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I certainly agree, Emil.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Truth wrote:

The life numbers changed.  Back in the early 2000's these numbers were regular numbers like 145225 this would show you were the 145thousand 225th person baptised.  However, when there became so many churches around the world they had to be able to track you and where you were baptized.  So much competition!!  Anyway, you couldn't visit any other churches ( if you were away on work or vacation.) unless you knew your life number.  They explained it like a social security number for heaven.  At one time, they said you couldn't get into heaven without it.  You MUST memorize your life number your life depends on it.  Laughing๐Ÿ™‚   hahaha!  do you know who is suppose to be the 7th person baptized by ASH himself????  a little trivia…..

Interesting.. I was told it was secret and I should memorize it like I should memorize my SSN. But I wasn't told I needed to know it to get to heaven. I do remember some people saying their life numbers out loud repeatedly trying to memorize it. Maybe I wasn't paying complete attention when the Deaconness was explaining it to me……. Gosh, I really miss her. My spirit just got really sad.

Who's the 7th person to be baptized? Is it a "prophecy"?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

The number is a very good mind control tactic as well. The one on the inside is made to feel a sense of superiority over those on the outside who don't have a number. Off course, we on the outside know the value, or the lack thereof, of the number don't we?

A lot of the members have no idea about the life number, though. I wasn't told about it until after a year of being there.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was going through some old emails trying to find a phone number and I came across an "accepted request" from my Missionary. When I opened it, I remembered what it was. When I was making my transition from SW Zion to NW Zion, she asked me to add her on my maps tracker. As long as I was logged in, anyone I was "friends" with could see my exact location, where I've been, how long I've been there, the route I took to get there.. I didn't think anything of it. I just thought she wanted to make sure I didn't get lost or something.. I was driving with my baby and my cat.

Truth
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Truth wrote:

Interesting.. I was told it was secret and I should memorize it like I should memorize my SSN. But I wasn't told I needed to know it to get to heaven. I do remember some people saying their life numbers out loud repeatedly trying to memorize it. Maybe I wasn't paying complete attention when the Deaconness was explaining it to me……. Gosh, I really miss her. My spirit just got really sad.

Who's the 7th person to be baptized? Is it a "prophecy"?

You are correct in saying you needed to memorize it like our social.  Yes this is their number/ticket into heaven.   

Yes, I also miss so many people I had close relationships with.  we were really like sisters!   Wow!  it was only a nightmare or was a dream…..????

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.