Interpertation on the New Jerusalem Book on (Android ) by NCPCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Look what I found, maybe some of you already know about the book available for download . THE INTERPERTATION ON THE NEW JERUSALEM.. it’s weird because it says NPCOG, but on the left side of this article is the WMS apps. UCCSPACE under related apps….. BEWARE!

http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/reference/church-of-god-booklet_cksmw.html 

The New Covenant Passover Church of God was established by Jesus Himself and it proclaims the Passover of the New Covenant

that Jesus and His Apostles proclaimed and completely holds fast to the faith of the Early Church.

We proclaim the New Covenant Passover and the Seven Feasts and Festivals 3 times a year that Mr. Ahn Sanghong taught us of.

"I hope that our readers who love the truth will not miss this opportunity and study diligently. I pray that you will

receive the annointment of redemption that God sends by His mercy and join with us entering into eternal Heaven."

"If anyone visits us, we will do our very best to proclaim our message to him or her."

You can download txt documents at our website.

http://www.ncpcog.co.kr-><font face="Times New Roman" lang="KO">게시판</font>(Board)-><font face="Times New Roman" lang="KO">자료실</font>(Download)

-Introduction of the Booklet

The Booklet "Interpretation on the New Jerusalem and the Issue of the Head Covering of the Brides" is introduced.

This booklet was published to prevent troublemakers who misinterpret and behave fanatically, explain errors and testify of the unchanging truth of the Church of our God.

The booklet also gives detailed testimony on who the bride is mentioned in the Bible, on how proper interpretation should be and what the true nature of the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

The contents must be known by everyone and they will be of great help to people who are attempting to learn about the Bible.

Any questions that you have should be left by email or on our website message board.

-Questions Answered

email : [email protected] homepage : http://www.ncpcog.co.kr

phone : +82-10-7758-2332 (kore

The new covenant, Passover, the Church of God, ansanghong, truth book

Tags: http://www.ncpcog.org.

Rahab
    Participant

Is everything that is read supposed to be done so with the implication that there is an alternative or dual meaning behind the text? Or can written works be read straight forward, based on their own merit?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I think in wmscog, you have to follow what they say. If they say it has alternative implication, it does. If they say you should be read literally or straight forward, you should. No questions ask. Doubting is from Satan. Also if you read anything that says something bad about wmscog, you can't believe it.

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

http://ncpcog.co.kr/rb/home/b/0604/441?PHPSESSID=b4301204e2b51758280a50848c3bf7c2

the English text online

This link isn't working for me.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes. Leave it alone . It isn’t even in English.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It's a virus

Sarah2013
    Participant

See.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, I'm just talking… =)

Emily
    Participant

Where is the link that was working before?  Does anyone know?

Emily
    Participant

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Oh I found it.

http://ncpcog.co.kr/rb/home/b/0604/441

yup same link without the clutter at the end lol

KF
    Participant

WMS brother said:

It is true that Father published the book. However, in order to understand the meaning of the book correctly, we need to know about the situation of that time and the reason why Father published the book. Because they ignore these things and just insist on the text of the book, their insistence is unreasonable like those in the aforementioned examples.

In the year 1983, it was before Father made known to us the truth of Heavenly Mother. However, a woman named Eom △△ stole a peek into Father’s book and impersonated the bride, Heavenly Mother. She even tried to change the truth, insisting that women did not need to cover their heads with veils; she stirred up trouble in the Church.

So, Father wrote the book and distributed its copies to the Church members in order to judge Eom △△ and her followers, so that the members would not be deceived by falsehood. And Father also gave sermons in the same context with the book. (Now they make bad use of the sermon tapes of that time).

Do you know what Father did after He settled the matter of Eom △△? He collected all the copies of the book.

This shows that Father did not want us to read the book anymore.

In my opinion, no one would  write a book and distribute copies of it to all the members to read and then later on collect the books.

Call me crazy, but how long do you think it took him to write that book.  In the time it takes to write and publish a book that lady could have done and said alot of things.

and how many copies did he make?? I thought he barely had money to publish books.

Would it not been much easier to have a  meeting with the church members and address the issue right there and then.  He could have rebuked her in front of the congregation, this would have save him time and money!

And if your going to tell me because he's God and he can do whatever he wants, then I'm going to have to tell you that you are underestimating the power of God!

this story is for an elementary child………………….not a college student like myself.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, I have to agree. It makes no sense.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea! ASH was so poor that he ate a ball of rice with no salt for lunch when he was at work. And the congregation was very small, especially compared to it's size today. So, it would have definitely made more sense to just tell the congregation in a sermon. It appears as though he wanted more than just the church to know that there is no God the Mother.

Also, when he 'wrote' that there is someone after him but she is little girl, did he describe her as God? I don't remember if he did or didn't.

KF
    Participant

Is there proof that Ash wrote about someone coming after him.  How do they know that is what is said in his notes or if he really said it at all.  No one reads Korean, everyone has to take the church's word for it, but just because someone one says something does not make it true.

How can a member confrim that what they are being told  is legit.  Where is the proof, are members suppose to believe blindly or can they request to see that it was Ahn's notes, handwritting, etc. 

From what I have seen here, they like to edit their books, what makes you so sure that is the truth.  I can't say that it's true,  for I  have never seen it, but what about the members are they not entilted to that.  Can they not know everything about their father.

If I were a member i would be so excited to know that 2cc came and i would want to know EVERYTHING about him, just like 1st coming.  Was he funny, serious, favorite food, color, words of wisdom, where did he go to school, what was he like as a child, did he celebrate his birthday, ride a horse, swim in the ocean,  have any pets etc. etc.

nothing wrong with wanting to know more about a person especially when that person is our creator.  I once ask my friend these things and his answer was, DOES IT MATTER… We don't know much about Jesus, what he did when he was young, etc. etc. and that's how he justified it.  Blah, Blah, Blah!

Simon
    Participant

If anyone could lay hands on the 1955 edditin of the pamphlet of unsealing the seven thjunders we could confirm what he said

KF
    Participant

doesn't the NCPCOG have a copy of that book? 

wait is it a book, or notes in his notebook or a pamphlet???

Simon
    Participant

Not sure if its a book or pamphlet to be honest.   If it has a preface I'd think it'd be a book but they call it a pamphlet  maybe its a very short book IDK

Emily
    Participant

I don't see it on the list of books for the ncpcog here:

http://www.ncpcog.net/eng/?paged=1

The closest to the title would be the Seven Disasters and the Seal of God but I don't think that's it.  Here is the text version  of the book that you can copy and paste into Google translate.

http://ncpcog.co.kr/rb/home/b/0604/354

Liberty
    Participant

I completely agree with that Kim! I would love to know more about Jesus as well, but unfortunately, it's impossible.

And also, wasn't Ahn dead already by 1995? Didn't he die in 1987? How could he write in a 1995 pamphlet?

Simon
    Participant

None said he wrote a 1995 pamphlet and he died february 25 1985

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.