Interpertation on the New Jerusalem Book on (Android ) by NCPCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Look what I found, maybe some of you already know about the book available for download . THE INTERPERTATION ON THE NEW JERUSALEM.. it’s weird because it says NPCOG, but on the left side of this article is the WMS apps. UCCSPACE under related apps….. BEWARE!

http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/reference/church-of-god-booklet_cksmw.html 

The New Covenant Passover Church of God was established by Jesus Himself and it proclaims the Passover of the New Covenant

that Jesus and His Apostles proclaimed and completely holds fast to the faith of the Early Church.

We proclaim the New Covenant Passover and the Seven Feasts and Festivals 3 times a year that Mr. Ahn Sanghong taught us of.

"I hope that our readers who love the truth will not miss this opportunity and study diligently. I pray that you will

receive the annointment of redemption that God sends by His mercy and join with us entering into eternal Heaven."

"If anyone visits us, we will do our very best to proclaim our message to him or her."

You can download txt documents at our website.

http://www.ncpcog.co.kr-><font face="Times New Roman" lang="KO">게시판</font>(Board)-><font face="Times New Roman" lang="KO">자료실</font>(Download)

-Introduction of the Booklet

The Booklet "Interpretation on the New Jerusalem and the Issue of the Head Covering of the Brides" is introduced.

This booklet was published to prevent troublemakers who misinterpret and behave fanatically, explain errors and testify of the unchanging truth of the Church of our God.

The booklet also gives detailed testimony on who the bride is mentioned in the Bible, on how proper interpretation should be and what the true nature of the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

The contents must be known by everyone and they will be of great help to people who are attempting to learn about the Bible.

Any questions that you have should be left by email or on our website message board.

-Questions Answered

email : [email protected] homepage : http://www.ncpcog.co.kr

phone : +82-10-7758-2332 (kore

The new covenant, Passover, the Church of God, ansanghong, truth book

Tags: http://www.ncpcog.org.

KF
    Participant

Can't use my phone at this moment, if anyone gets the download,  please lets us know if it's in English.   Thanks! we have been waiting for this translation for a long time

Simon
    Participant

its english.

Simon
    Participant

I read chapter 1 it definitely does not agree with WMSCOG doctrine nice lol

KF
    Participant

Wait for it….Wait for it… tell me more Simon!!!!

Simon
    Participant

skimming through he seems to interpret that Book of Life in Heaven as bound to whether you go to his church not some roster which we fill out on earth

KF
    Participant

no! don't skim through, take your time, this is crucial conversation 😉  can you copy & paste?

Simon
    Participant

No I cannot C&P unfortunately

KF
    Participant

Ok Simon, can you please tell me about this part, if you read it already;   Thanks!

The booklet also gives detailed testimony on who the bride is mentioned in the Bible, on how proper interpretation should be and what the true nature of the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

WMS brother
    Participant

I'm going to take just a small portion of an elsewhere posted related topic, and present it here:

Defining the Bride as a literal heavenly city is backwards.

The Heavenly city is a SPIRITUAL city, whom is called our mother.

Opposite to the ludicrous notion that a literal copy of Jerusalem will hover of Isreal, the -metaphor- is explained in greater detail to be the Bride of Christ, whom will be revealed to us, and speak actual words.

The spiritual Jerusalem is the Bride in reality, not the other way around.

There are a few different versions of "Ahn-Sahng-Hong"'s books out, all with a variety of edits and frankly quite irregular verbage. Browsing through theese sometimes I think that different people wrote them. Or at the very least, radical edits were made.

I will continue to read the series that sticks to the verses correctly, as father Ahn-Sahng-Hong has actually done, provided by the WMS.

Suffice to say, "in what form will the bride appear?" is a question that is answered pretty directly in another one of his books. I'll give you a hint, its about coming in the flesh.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

There are a few different versions of "Ahn-Sahng-Hong"'s books out, all with a variety of edits and frankly quite irregular verbage. Browsing through theese sometimes I think that different people wrote them. Or at the very least, radical edits were made.

So whom do you think made these radical edits or do I have to ask? You are not loyal to Ahn's teachings, you are loyal to the WMS so whatever you find that doesn't coincide with their teachings you considered "false" or "edited". Your mind is close over the matter. You are not here to exchange ideas, you are just here to impose your own ideas.

I will continue to read the series that sticks to the verses correctly, as father Ahn-Sahng-Hong has actually done, provided by the WMS.

See? Still sticking to WMS, other statements are lies as long as it's not in support with WMS. 

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

I’d love to have this, is it only for the droid phones? Could I get it on a regular PC or iPhone?

WMS brother
    Participant

Elievalkyrie

Please do not ignore:

""in what form will the bride appear?" is a question that is answered pretty directly in another one of his books. I'll give you a hint, its about coming in the flesh."

My suspicions are not unfounded.

It has nothing to do with "Sticking" to the WMS. I test verses and history, and have posted a great lot of that in the past few days. My faith is firm not because of the WMS, but in spite of the WMS. I joined them, not as some sheep, but as someone who wanted to blow holes in the doctine of this "cult" to stop another "Friend" of mine who joined.

To my suprise it held up to heavy scrutiny. Scrutiny that was more tedious than anything that I've seen here so far. And the surprising things I learned after that were like nirvana. That is why I question this site, which provides nothing nearly as thoroughly convincing as the pictures, and videos, and history books.

Sorry, but edited texts and controversial marriage shams told second and thirdhand aren't compelling, NOR do they disprove the prophecies which I DO actually base my faith upon.

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

"in what form will the bride appear?" is a question that is answered pretty directly in another one of his books. I'll give you a hint, its about coming in the flesh.

Instead of giving a hint, why not just say it directly?

The books that I have read by Ahnsahnghong say that the bride/last eve are the saints.

Simon
    Participant

wms brother. you claim you joined to debunk the group . you come across as Scully from the X-Files almost… anyways it would be interesting if you shared with us your own doubts and research much like Gennys website but from your perspective of how you feel your suspicions were resolved.

WMS brother
    Participant

Genny,

That confusion is because the Adam and Eve story is used as a prophecy for several different things according to God throughout the bible.

On one hand its literal, Adam and Eve got kicked out. On one hand its a blueprint for a 6,000 year plan. On another hand its about the saints and Jesus following thme to earth because he loves them. Also Adam is a pattern of the one to come, which is mentioned in two seperate cases, once again for the saints, and once again as the spirit adn the bride.

It also represents the last eve being the Mother of All the Living. Or in other words, the Mother of All of Us.

The Mystery of God and the spring of the water of life, chapter 35, the spring of the water of life.

It is preculiar in this chapter he does not call Eve the saints, or jerusalem the saints, or the bride the saints.

Instead he discusses the Spirit and the Bride and how the Word must take literal form in the flesh, because the spirit and the bride are BOTH speaking words. Words that need to be spoken in reality, by people with mouths. In plural, the spirit AND the bride.

This is not to say the bride is not us, for we are already among us, but what form the Bride whom we have yet to encounter, will take.

genny
    Participant

I have read chapter 35 several times, and the only part I can think of that might match what you are talking about is this:

(page 473 in my copy)

In what form will the Spirit and the Bride come and proclaim?  Jesus said:

John 12:48 "There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."  And it is written:

Rev. 19:11-13 "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse whose rider is called Faithful and True.  With justice he judges and makes war.  His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns.  He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.  He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God."

And it is written that the Word became flesh:

John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.  We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

The Word that became flesh indicates Jesus who came in the flesh 1,900 years ago.  The Bible says that the Word will judge at the last day.  Unless the Word becomes flesh, how can the Spirit say?  The interpretation of Rev. 22:17 is that Jesus, who cried out on the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles 1,900 years ago, will come again in the flesh and cry out.

I could keep typing, but even reading the whole chapter, no where does he say that the bride is a "mother god."  If you think he does, please quote that part for me so I can find what you are talking about.

WMS brother
    Participant

genny,

"Unless the Word becomes flesh, how can the Spirit say?"

The spirit and the bride BOTH proclaiming together.

So if the spirit MUST need flesh to say words, the Bride also MUST need flesh to say words.

It is the premise for the semons written by father.

Oh, Im not sure if you guys know that, but all the "Sermons" we preach are from big books written by hand from Father.

We didn't actually make our own Sermon books, the sermons came from Ahn Sahng Hong.

Especially the ones we use to preach about Mother.

KF
    Participant

WMS BROTHER:  

Really WMS brother, so it's a possiability that the one you are reading has been edit.  How can you be so sure, you have read the original books and it's not vice versa?

Exactly! the ones the wms provides…their version.  Did you see the story in the home page of this site, on how the Green Book was changed.  The removal of the 40 yrs.  and 2 different versions have been shown to proof the point.   Which one do you have since you've been there long? What makes you 100% sure that you have the original, I mean after all it's the WMS that translates those books from Korean to English, not other wise.  So the irregular verbage as you call it, could have happen from your end.

Suffice to say, "in what form will the bride appear?" is a question that is answered pretty directly in another one of his books. I'll give you a hint, its about coming in the flesh.

And what book is that if  we may know, but better yet never mind I don't want the answer from a book that has been editted or written by others, I want the truth from the bible! show me through the bible" in what form will the bride appear."

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

genny,

"Unless the Word becomes flesh, how can the Spirit say?"

The spirit and the bride BOTH proclaiming together.

So if the spirit MUST need flesh to say words, the Bride also MUST need flesh to say words.

It is the premise for the semons written by father.

Oh, Im not sure if you guys know that, but all the "Sermons" we preach are from big books written by hand from Father.

We didn't actually make our own Sermon books, the sermons came from Ahn Sahng Hong.

Especially the ones we use to preach about Mother.

Ahn does not say that this is 'mother' in the book.  The church is in the flesh too, isn't it?  He says the Spirit will become flesh, but he does not say 'mother' will become flesh.  The connection between 'bride' and 'mother god' must be in another book, because it is not here.  If you think it is, then please find the quote for me–something that connects 'bride' to 'mother god.'

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

I'm going to take just a small portion of an elsewhere posted related topic, and present it here:

Defining the Bride as a literal heavenly city is backwards.

The Heavenly city is a SPIRITUAL city, whom is called our mother.

Opposite to the ludicrous notion that a literal copy of Jerusalem will hover of Isreal, the -metaphor- is explained in greater detail to be the Bride of Christ, whom will be revealed to us, and speak actual words.

The spiritual Jerusalem is the Bride in reality, not the other way around.

If it's backwards, then you openly admit, ASH is backwards, because that's what he said, not us and that's the point we're trying to make.  You do not follow the teachings of ASH.  ASH would be 100% against yall.  His own flesh and blood has said as much.  You follow the teachings of Um, Soo In.  You only know what they told you because nobody could figure out these teaching unless someone was telling you these things; you could never reach the conclusions you have on your own, never, by simply reading the Bible.  Let me tell you something WMSBrother, a lot better men than you and me have tried to figure out the Bible. Wake up man, snap out of it, save yourself.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.