Home Forums General Evidence regarding the feast dates

This topic contains 79 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  charcoa1 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Simon
    Participant

oh and if they did it would still go from moon to moon still leaving the eighth month thing a mystery

Simon
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

This isnt much, but i think they keep feasts according to chinese lunar calender, not the jewish sacred calender. Why? idk…

No they don't use the chinese calendar either

This isnt much, but i think they keep feasts according to chinese lunar calender, not the jewish sacred calender. Why? idk…

genny
    Participant

Still waiting for an answer about this calendar issue…

Love'n Honey

It wasn't documented but there was a whole sermon on how we can see that the end is near and how this past PO is the last chance Father is giving us. We went preaching for 6 hours straight for weeks up to the PO to get as many people as we can.

emil

renita.payno wrote:

But there aren't supposed to be anymore feasts. Mother said last year was the last PO.

Is that documented somewhere? Did you hear it? Has FTOS heard it? I asked him in another thread. Waiting for his response.

Love'n Honey

But there aren't supposed to be anymore feasts. Mother said last year was the last PO.

genny
    Participant

It occurred to me today that the wmscog is caught in this situation.  There are two things that could happen.

#1–They realize they made a mistake and become vigilant to never let it happen again, which means we will not see 7th month feasts mistakenly held in the 8th month again.  If this happens, we'll never catch them in this mistake again, but they still have to answer for why it happened in the first place and it would be a clear indication that these years were indeed mistakes with no proper reason.

#2–They will come up with a reason (like the leap year, which doesn't work anyway) to justify the calendar issue, but if so, they will have to repeat this regularly in years to come (because leap years come regularly, or whatever reason they use).  In this case, they will have to repeat the mistake to make it look like the previous years were intentional and not mistakes.  However, this also means they have to have a good reason for having the 7th month feasts occasionally in the 8th month.  I'll be waiting to hear it.

Love'n Honey

where's that verse about man made traditions? something about hipocrits, i believe.

genny
    Participant

Exactly, Simon.

Simon
    Participant

it’s also worth noting the leap year system used today is Pharisee in origin if leap years did move things wmscog would need to admit breaking scripture for tradition

genny
    Participant

Time wrote:

It has to do with the Lunar leap year.

http://avoiceinthewilderness.org/saccal/passlate.html

Genny you are very interested read the article above, but I don't think it makes a difference for you since you don't keep te feasts anyways. :0)

The leap month was added at the end of the calendar.  When there is a leap year, the leap month is the 12th month.  The 12th month is named Adar.  When there is a leap year, you have Adar I and Adar II.  Adar I is the leap month, and Adar II is the regular month in which Purim is celebrated.  It shifts the 1st month, the beginning of the year, to start a month later, but the 7th month is still the seventh month counting from the first month.

You do not add the leap month as a double fourth month (like the Asian Lunar Calendar) or with the second month (like the leap day of Feb. 29 in western calendars).  It must be added after the 7th month or the 7th month becomes the 8th month, and God said the feasts were to be in the 7th month.  He didn't say that they should be "in the 7th month unless it's a leap year then they are to be held in the 8th month."  Leap years are common enough that He would have said so if that were the case.

So the leap year idea fails to explain this problem.

I appreciate your attempt, Time, but please try again.  This problem is still unresolved.

Simon
    Participant

the lunar leap year doesn’t answer her question.

the lunar leap year pushes Passover not trumpets atonement and tabernacles

Time

Since is not every year, but only some years. It coincides with the lunar leap year.

Time

It has to do with the Lunar leap year.

http://avoiceinthewilderness.org/saccal/passlate.html

Genny you are very interested read the article above, but I don’t think it makes a difference for you since you don’t keep te feasts anyways. :0)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.