Ahn Starts Another Church?

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Christ Ahnsahnghong said to follow Heavenly Mother. Thats why he took the photograph for His children. He left the Church to General Pastor, which upset many people. NPCOG is a church that claimed to be the His church and came about after Father left, and yes they have all His old books, because members of His church got upset when He left the Church to general pastor and Mother, so they started their own church. Christ Ahnsahnghong did not start that church.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Real consistent …. let's build big churches, buy nice estates in South Korea …. end of world coming soon …. shimon, you are so naive.  sorry.

Simon
    Participant

no you are an idiot a poe or a troll.

Simon
    Participant

if a group of people believes people need to come to their churches to be saved are they going to stop building/buying churches so no one can get to them?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Christ Ahnsahnghong did not start that church.

You are correct.  There was nothing started by anyone with the name "Christ Ahnsahnghong".  There is a semi-bald dead Korean dude (ex Buddhist, ex 7th day Adventist) who started his own church in Korea, named Ahn.  Is this the guy you are referring to?  That church split up after he died, as you seem to allude to …. into 2 groups …. which you deny, although that is OK since you can ignore fact and believe what you want to.  There are still people around that believe the earth is flat, etc ….

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

shimon wrote:

no you are an idiot a poe or a troll.

Hmmm.  I had to look up exactly what a poe is.  Edgar Allan Poe? 

Shimon, you are so funny …. let's build churches so people can come to them and tell them the end of the world is coming soon (the end must come during one old lady's lifetime, named Zhang, so we can assume within 10 years or so).

AND most of you are going to die anyway (except for the mysterious 144,000) so maybe you'll all die in our new church before it goes up in flames with the rest of the world in 10 years or less ….

Makin money, Shimon …. that's what it's all about, my friend ….. keep on givin it to em!  I am sure after Zhang dies and nothing happens your "ministers" will have a new explanation for that ….

Love,

Poe Troll

genny
    Participant

Hi Sueno,  I mean to speak this with love, so please don't misunderstand…

I think your emotions are running away with you.  Please take a step back and take a deep breath, because your aggravation is coming out too much in your posts.

Please go back and read Shimon's posts from the last 4 or 5 days or so.  Look carefully and see if you notice anything.  It's not overt, but it's there.  Look carefully without letting your strong emotions color what you see, and tell me what you notice.  I wonder if you can find it.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

He seems willing at times to be somewhat seperate of some of the theology of the cult.  Which is a good sign, I think.

Viewing 8 replies - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.