Ahn Starts Another Church?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Maybe only Heavenly Mother can read his handwriting ….

Simon
    Participant

seeing as the page is in Korean only a Korean can now what the page is even claiming

ed144
    Participant

shimon wrote:

seeing as the page is in Korean only a Korean can now what the page is even claiming

dud use bing translator you can copy and past. dont be lazy if you want to have an opinon

Simon
    Participant

Google translate doesn't do very well in asian languages. it gives more transliterations than translations.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Google translate doesn't do very well in asian languages. it gives more transliterations than translations.

Shimon, do you read/speak Korean or any other Asian language?

Simon
    Participant

no I do not

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

no I do not

Then how do you know that "Google translate doesn't do very well in asian languages"?  

Simon
    Participant

1) When what it responds with is gibberish it didn't translate well

2)When was it responds with is transliteration it transliterated not translated

3)People who DO know these things told me

4)http://www.translationdirectory.com/articles/article2320.php <–this study agrees with my observation on the results I get and the people I know who know Asian languages.

Emily
    Participant

Have you asked a Korean person (non-member of the WMS) what any of the captions mean?  Or do you plan to just dismiss everything?

Simon
    Participant

What the captions mean won't make a difference to a thing. What NCPCOG says nor what WMC says effects my beliefs.

Joshua
    Participant

Please look at what Ahn wrote and not what the NCPCOG or the WMSCOG says. Shimon you are a really smart person and I think that you might be able to read between the retoric and the lies. Lets do our research and find out what Ahn really taught and believed while he was alive. I think that if we focus on this we'll be able to keep both of these groups out of the equation.

Simon
    Participant

I am just not even sure what he wrote anymore

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I am just not even sure what he wrote anymore

I know how you feel Shimon.  I'm not sure that I can take the WMS's word for it when they delete entire lines from what are supposed to be their "god's" books.  How would you feel if they deleted entire chapters out of Ahn's books?

Simon
    Participant

It would take knowing the contents of those chapters. You do know multiple books have identicle chapters right?

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

It would take knowing the contents of those chapters. You do know multiple books have identicle chapters right?

Yes I am aware that certain chapters have been published as separate books.  But what if 3 chapters were removed out of the green book?  Three chapters that were not found anywhere else?  What would you think about that?

Simon
    Participant

Id need to see them

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Id need to see them

Ok Shimon, this is a hypothetical question.  So let's say that you did see the three chapters and they were not ones that you could find in any of Ahn's other books, then what?  What would you think about that?

Simon
    Participant

and not in any studies and not in any church sermons not on on the truth of life section of the website and not in any way shape or form accessable to WMC members?

I'd find that odd. Mostly because all the other damning stuff they leave intact.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

The entire WMSCOG cult is damning …. and a big money maker …. keep on sending in those tithings!!!!!! Makin' nice estates in South Korea!!!!!!!  So funny that they teach the end coming soon ….. and build new churches all over the USA …… ha ha ha

Simon
    Participant

Seems consistent to me

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.