Log In Register

Home Forums Members "a brother exposed u"

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah2013 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #51726

    Sarah2013
    Member

    Exactly.

    #51725

    KF
    Member

    Simon wrote:

    I believe there are errors on this website but there is a lot more trruth here.  WMSCOG is the opposite a lot more errors than truth.

     

    Sarah2013 wrote:

    If any error exist here it certainly will not be one of deceit and manipulation.

     

     

    Simon would you mind sharing?

    Sarah, I agree this site is not manipulating me, or deceveing me, alot that is being said here I have knowledge of, and have witness it through my friend….and No to the wms members I don't gain anything by saying this, I just say the truth, from my point of view

    #51724

    Joshua
    Participant

    This information is so old, I wonder if this "brother" has left the WMSCOG? Would be good to know especially if his thoughts about our group is different.

    #51723

    Sarah2013
    Member

    I’m with you on this one, KC. The one to really fear right about now is God. Wmscog will try to condemn former member which all the more proves they can’t be God or the so called true church. We all know exactly what they will come back with.

    #51722

    KC
    Member

    being a member for 3 years and never been told about the 2012 doomsday yea sureeee

    and what kayla means i believe is "a brother will track you down", then what? throwing lawsuits? spreading lies? and trying to ruin the person life?

    im waiting for any brothers to try.

    #51721

    Sarah2013
    Member

    “Stop helping Satan win all of you over,” Kayla? In that case, based on what you just said, this must mean we are not part of the 144,000 and or the great multitude. It must mean we are not part of the chosen ones in this “city of refuge” (according to wmscog) that we are in. Sorry, I just don’t want to go with your mother and father to anywhere. Jesus is the way for me. You can check him out also.

    #51720

    Elievalkyrie
    Member

    Moved-Comment wrote:

     

    Kayla says:

    Lol no I've been there for 3 yrs. the fact of the matter is, is I've looked at your whole site. Nothing is accurate. And the guy who actually started this website…a brother exposed u. Found out who u really are. He's a [removed for rules], all of his other sites are sick and there is no reason to pretend like u actually know what your talking about. Stop helping satan win all of you over. Don't be blind to the reality of this world and open your minds. God bless you

    Wow, NOTHING is accurate? Such a strong statement. If that is true, then it would have been very easy for you to win the court case against the admin. But wait? Did you win? What was the verdict again? LOL. Then ofcourse you'll go to the next step: blame the system, claim that there is no justice. So typical.

    #51719

    Stained
    Member

    Moved-Comment wrote:

    This comment was originally posted on "The WMSCOG's Failed Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012.  What Will They Predict Next?" on 12/30/12.

    Kayla says:

    Lol no I've been there for 3 yrs. the fact of the matter is, is I've looked at your whole site. Nothing is accurate. And the guy who actually started this website…a brother exposed u. Found out who u really are. He's a [removed for rules], all of his other sites are sick and there is no reason to pretend like u actually know what your talking about. Stop helping satan win all of you over. Don't be blind to the reality of this world and open your minds. God bless you

     This comment can not be described as anything but psychotic .  Oh the poor kid.  OMG. A brother exposed him ?  LOL.  His name is all over the site and the Lawsuits which HE posted on this site.    This is the kind of comment a person would make when that person is having their information controlled.  So ignorant I just can't believe that it's a serious comment. May God help her.  Seriously.   

    #51718

    Simon
    Participant

    exactly Sarah therein lies the difference

    #51717

    genny
    Participant

    Moved-Comment wrote:

    This comment was originally posted on "The WMSCOG's Failed Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012.  What Will They Predict Next?" on 12/30/12.

    Kayla says:

    Lol no I've been there for 3 yrs. the fact of the matter is, is I've looked at your whole site. Nothing is accurate.

    If you find something inaccurate, please say specifically what it is so that it can be fixed.  If it is just ideas you disagree with, that is different than 'inaccuracy.'

     

    And the guy who actually started this website…a brother exposed u.

    I think you are talking about the videos by "prove ahnsahnghong."

    #1 – Those videos were made at least 5 years ago.

    #2 – They were about a different website by a different person, with no connection other than speaking out about the same organization, the WMSCOG.

    #3 – The information in this website is fresh and not copied from that other website.

    #4 – Whether or not there was a problem with that old, other website, it doesn't affect the accuracy of the information here now.

     

    Found out who u really are. He's a [removed for rules], all of his other sites are sick and there is no reason to pretend like u actually know what your talking about.

    Again, you are talking about a different website and a different person.  As for that other person, the one you think you are talking about, how can we know whether the claims made by "prove ahnsahnghong" are true or fabricated?  There's no way to verify it because that was 5 years ago and the website in question does not exist any more.  Even if it were true, again, it has no bearing on this website (examiningthewmscog) because it is a completely different author!

    If "prove ahnsahnghong" attempted the same expose on the author of this website, there'd be nothing to expose.  This author is upright and honest.

    Besides that, attacking the character of the speaker is ad hominem.  It has no relevance to the arguments presented against the WMSCOG.

    Stop helping satan win all of you over. Don't be blind to the reality of this world and open your minds. God bless you

    I do hope you won't be blind to the reality of the WMSCOG and open your mind.  May the true God bless you.

    #51716

    Sarah2013
    Member

    If any error exist here it certainly will not be one of deceit and manipulation.

    #51715

    Simon
    Participant

    I believe there are errors on this website but there is a lot more trruth here.  WMSCOG is the opposite a lot more errors than truth.

    #51714

    Sarah2013
    Member

    Rubbish! As a former member, I can clearly see the delusion of wmscog. Research is so necessary and it is quite clear no research has been done in regard to this original comment. This site is the real deal with so many former members who do not even know each other. I am one. Total rubbish of a statement.

    #51713

    Joshua
    Participant

    Wow, talk about lousy research! Here's at least some reason for this person's post however, Emily had to bring it to us. Kayla, you have had three years of your life stolen from you! You need to stop letting these people spoon feed you information. Three years and you can't do some of your own research outside of their control? Don't let them own you and your mind. God gave you your mind and he expects you to use it not give it away!

    #51712

    Emily
    Member

    Seriously?!  How can you say that nothing is accurate?  Any proof of something that isn't?  Instead, you attack the site owner?  Nice ad-hominem.  By the way, I think you need to check the info that the wms "brother" gave you.  I believe he was referring to the website mentioned in these videos:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVAPUGxUdJI

    There are three videos.  The above link is for the 3rd one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.