WMSCOG members is welcomed to deny this.

• Creator
    Topic
    KC
    Participant

Any members of wmscog is welcomed to deny any of this, if you are a member and still dont know about this, go ask your branch jibsanim 

1. The end of the world would come in the form of a atomic bomb.

** im soooooo in lost of words about this

2.  If you dont pay your tithes then omoni will curse you since you wont return what hers and bad things will happens to you.

** the basic of EVERYTHING is this, this is all mwscog is all about behind all that "faith" charade. 

3.  having a loved one is bad for faith, omoni says its the form of idol worship.

** the truth is wmscog knows that love and loved ones CAN bring back some sense to the person brainwashed by them.

4. You are always "suggested" that you cant pray in (or even mention) the name of Jesus, Since jesus already changed his name into anh sang hong and in the old days  people pray in the name of jehova but after jesus comes people pray in the name of jesus, so now anh sang hong have comes (and go) you should also only pray ONLY in the name of anh sang hong and the teaching of jesus is already passed and not useable anymore.

** this is how wmscog will alienate you away from other people, this is actually a brainwashing step, logically if ASH is jesus how come jesus now told people not to recite the lords prayer which supposedly being teached to people BY HIMSELF?? 

jellybean
    Participant

Interesting. You have to wait until the storm goes away and they get over it then they will have internet access and will answer you I am sure some leader is able to twist all of this and make it something else trust me…

Simon
    Participant

WMSCOG has MANY churches that wouldn't be in any way effected by the storm

Simon
    Participant

so the fact they aren't answering is likely unrelated

Simon
    Participant

Although

1 is Nuclear war not just one bomb

2 I was never told

3 is a hyperbole of what they claim

4 is more a commanded not suggested (and it makes sense that if ASH were Jesus you wouldn't pray in Jesus's name)

Simon
    Participant

No rabbinical Jew

Simon
    Participant

Yeah umm I seen people on Nehemia Gordons facebook page pray via facebook in the name Yehovah

Simon
    Participant

Nothing about taking a sabbatical from a book tour makes you not a karaite

Simon
    Participant

Nor would renouncing faith retroactively undo what he did while in faith any more than I can retroactively never pray to Ahn

KC
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Although

2 I was never told

4 is more a commanded not suggested (and it makes sense that if ASH were Jesus you wouldn't pray in Jesus's name)

i will just talk about no 4.

on contrary i think it dont make sense since if ASH is jesus, i think he would already aware about what he teaches before, which is the lord's prayer's and besides why would (IF he is jesus V.2) he didnt teach those things while he is alive? as far as i know Anh also NEVER created that prayer himself or claimed to be Jesus reincarnated, but the image of him being jesus v2 and the whole new korean version prayer were created by wmscog AFTER Anh died.

its like let say im married to a priest or missionaries then if something happens and he died at his 30's, i'll came out with a bright idea to say OH he is jesus V3 because he died at 33 years old! see? same as Jesus V1! he MUST be jesus! and since im his wife, that means im god wife V3! pray to me, i am your living breathing smiling goddess on earth! 

Simon
    Participant

KC wrote:

Simon wrote:

Although

2 I was never told

on contrary i think it dont make sense since if ASH is jesus, i think he would already aware about what he teaches before, which is the lord's prayer's and besides why would (IF he is jesus V.2) he didnt teach those things while he is alive? as far as i know Anh also NEVER created that prayer himself or claimed to be Jesus reincarnated, but the image of him being jesus v2 and the whole new korean version prayer were created by wmscog AFTER Anh died.

its like let say im married to a priest or missionaries then if something happens and he died at his 30's, i'll came out with a bright idea to say OH he is jesus V3 because he died at 33 years old! see? same as Jesus V1! he MUST be jesus! and since im his wife, that means im god wife V3! pray to me, i am your living breathing smiling goddess on earth! 

your arguments for why it wouldn't make sense rely on the fact he is not.

Simon
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Simon wrote:

Nothing about taking a sabbatical from a book tour makes you not a karaite

I think his position is that he is just stepping away from teaching and religion to focus on his own life.

Yeah it sucks to go through so much like he has, but umm I think WMSCOG is right that Jews pray to Jehovah and Christians pray to Jesus but they have no idea what that even means. So they are wrong in understanding and wording.

It's not like Jews say… Holy Most High  blah blah blah blah we pray in the name of our Saviour Jehovah…

and Christians says Holy Most High blah blah blah we pray in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ….

That seems to be the formula for prayer they seem to think happens because they follow it themselves (of course with Ahn instead)

Simon
    Participant

not in those words no (which is what I said)

KC
    Participant

Simon wrote:

KC wrote:

Simon wrote:

Although

2 I was never told

your arguments for why it wouldn't make sense rely on the fact he is not.

Yes the fact that he is not a Jesus or abraham or adam as the wmscog claimed .

jellybean
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

Interesting. You have to wait until the storm goes away and they get over it then they will have internet access and will answer you I am sure some leader is able to twist all of this and make it something else trust me…

Simon wrote:

WMSCOG has MANY churches that wouldn't be in any way effected by the storm

Most of the churches in America are in the east coast and the root church is in the afected area….

Rahab
    Participant

1). So they preach that the end of the world will be a nuclear war, huh. Interesting…….I take it that nothing is said about rapture, etc.

2). I can’t even……..words are failing me with this one…..really????

3). So being in love with someone, having true, genuine love for another human being, loving another person so much that you would lay down your life for them….is a form of idolatry?

4). (My battery is getting to low to respond to this one right now lol!)

Simon
    Participant

Many maybe not most. The first United States was LA actually.

rapture is not nearly universally accepted as biblical even outside wmscog and wmscog uses the same verses that are used for rapture in their sermons mostly about the 144000 and the resurrection.

3 could be idolatry but usually would not be.

Rahab
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Many maybe not most. The first United States was LA actually.

rapture is not nearly universally accepted as biblical even outside wmscog and wmscog uses the same verses that are used for rapture in their sermons mostly about the 144000 and the resurrection.

3 could be idolatry but usually would not be.

I understand the rapture controversy.  I was just wondering what the wmscog taught it's members.

Simon
    Participant

The verses about the Rapture they point to those of us who are left and say that proves it is the 144000

Simon
    Participant

depends on how you interpret it.

jellybean
    Participant

I wish I could upload the sermons… so all of you could see how they teach all of this. They have and answer for EVERYTHING  and they take it from the bible. I took the different subjects that they teach from Revelations many times.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.