"wake up because the end is near"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on 10/09/12 on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says 'The Prophet Elijah', Not Jesus:

Daniela Araujo de Oliveira says:

He is God wants you like it or not … and you studied, the right saw Saturday, pascou, feasts … parable of the fig tree …. how can blind now? / But not studied enough to know on dates … and Elijah, Jesus … knows no parables?

as well as the lamb is in the Bible, too, is jesus …. wake up because the end is near ….

thanks Daniela for your comment.  unfortunately for the stories you've been told, the end is not near and when it doesn't come, I pray that you turn away from the false messiah Ahn Sahng-Hong, and find the real Jesus Christ.

jellybean
    Participant

I really remember that one. I asked that why have take so long for everyone to "wake up" as they call it since there were missionaries in this church for a long time. And they told me that "brothers and sisters" wake up and fall sleep again thats why it has taken so long for "father" to come back.

angelikkepr
    Participant

But now they are changing the story and saying that they never told that the end was coming at the end of this year… I guess that every member from every country just got it wrong huh? And by the way, I don't understand the difference for them between the end or the end of "preaching"… If they don't preach, what are they going to do? Just live 24/7 at the "church" studying the same till the end really comes? That must be really awful!

Simon
    Participant

The church never said it here only implied

KC
    Participant

the "prediction" is never really an open subject even to most members, they only talk about it to some "trustable" members, wmscog is not stupid, they learn from some of their pass mistakes and now they already prepparing for the damage control for the soon will failed again prediction by twisting the "end" not as the end of the world but as the end of preaching.

i talk to a couple former members that say they still been told ( they dont know each other) that the world going to end in the end of 2012 by the time they left the wmscog and both left around march – april this year.

Simon
    Participant

No here they don’t say period

jellybean
    Participant

I always questioned myself while being part of this church if I would be able to actually believe in everything thaty they teach if the head of the church passes away or it ends up that everything was a lie. And actually I would nt. After studying the lesson "the six day creation" and hearing some rumors among members that the old members (missionaries and members with more than 10 years) were told that the end was going to happen at the end of the 80s and nothing happened I changed my mind automatically. They said that "mother prayed so that father wouldnt come so soon so more brothers and sisters could be saved" so I got to the conclusion that they could do that all over again if they wanted to.

Simon
    Participant

Here they are just a bit smarter I guess, but they did say Fall of 2010 he was GOING TO come 3 months before, but she prayed him not to, but they never said before hand he was going to come.

Joshua
    Participant

She sure does tell him what to do a lot. If this was a real marrage I would expect the need for counseling.

Stained
    Participant

angelikkepr wrote:

But now they are changing the story and saying that they never told that the end was coming at the end of this year… I guess that every member from every country just got it wrong huh? And by the way, I don't understand the difference for them between the end or the end of "preaching"… If they don't preach, what are they going to do? Just live 24/7 at the "church" studying the same till the end really comes? That must be really awful!

O.K. So here's what they're going to do:  They will say that it was never the official Cult position that the world was going to end in 2012.  Instead they will blame a few Straw Man members and state that those members acted on their own;  this is in line with what Steve Hassan stated in his writings.  Steve stated that Cults will never blame the Cult itself and certainly not the central deity.  Problem solved, case closed.  The "preaching is going to end" statement is simply the lie which is covering the 2012 is the end problem. Once the year flips to 2013, they'll simply say something like she prayed last night and say that good ol'Ahn granted us another reprieve.  Then they'll say that Ahn said to step up preaching efforts in exchange for his mercy because the end is still near.  Then it's back to the Malls, Target, K-Mart Wal-mart ect…You'll see.   

jellybean
    Participant

Stained wrote:

angelikkepr wrote:

O.K. So here's what they're going to do:  They will say that it was never the official Cult position that the world was going to end in 2012.  Instead they will blame a few Straw Man members and state that those members acted on their own;  this is in line with what Steve Hassan stated in his writings.  Steve stated that Cults will never blame the Cult itself and certainly not the central deity.  Problem solved, case closed.  The "preaching is going to end" statement is simply the lie which is covering the 2012 is the end problem. Once the year flips to 2013, they'll simply say something like she prayed last night and say that good ol'Ahn granted us another reprieve.  Then they'll say that Ahn said to step up preaching efforts in exchange for his mercy because the end is still nearThen it's back to the Malls, Target, K-Mart Wal-mart ect…You'll see.   

Exactly! thats the pattern I was referring to.

KC
    Participant

they olredy pulled that here in asia 

genny
    Participant

I think they will also say that the 'sacred year' is not over until almost Passover 2013 (Passover is in the 1st month, remember), so really they have that extra bit of time too.

KC
    Participant

most in asia were informed (earlier this year) that the 2012 is the last year for the 7 feasts before mama god kaboom the world, but lately they already pull that mama havent saved enough routine but with a little difference, now its "we must concentrate more on people that already saved by mama god to be more pure" i think this purifiying would buy at least a year, more than enough time for the PR division to think and came out with something more spectacular.

angelikkepr
    Participant

genny wrote:

I think they will also say that the 'sacred year' is not over until almost Passover 2013 (Passover is in the 1st month, remember), so really they have that extra bit of time too.

If this year ends and nothing happens I really don't know how the members are going to still believe in all these lies. I know that here in PR they were saying to people that were not baptizied and couldn't celebrate the past feasts that it was already too late for them because that was the last opportunity they had to get "salvation", so when the feasts time comes in 2013 I hope they open their eyes!

Simon
    Participant

So they stopped preaching in PR?

angelikkepr
    Participant

At that time they were concentrating on gettin the new members baptized, till certain date before the passover… Those that didnt do it were told that about “it’s too late for salvation” story. Now (at this moment), I’m not sure… I guess that they are back on the “preaching” method again. If that is the case, now that the WMSCOG is trying to clear what they said or “meant” (about the end of the world coming at the end of this year), maybe they are trying to bring “salvation” again. They are just following instructions without thinking for themselves… Nothing new. I wonder how many lies will they have to “fix” blaming themselves, thinking that they just “got it wrong”, maybe when the 2013 feasts time comes, they will open their eyes and finally think about all this time that they lost believing in something that just didnt happen.

Rahab
    Participant

I have never understood the logic behind the “end of preaching” either. It doesn’t make any sense. I thought that preaching is one of the fundamentals of their process. Jesus commissioned us to spread the Gospel throughout the world. If for some reason the world doesn’t end in the next 60 days, I can’t wait to hear the spin that the group leaders put on it.

Simon
    Participant

If zahng were God an end to preaching could make sense but what’s with cults preaching a soon end it only exposes them and prevents new recruits and thus less money long term

angelikkepr
    Participant

Hmmm! Now I understand… lol! Thats a pretty good explanation!!! 🙂

emil
    Participant

@Simon – Each end of world prediction puts urgency into every current member. The evangelizations efforts get stepped up, the tithes get stepped up. It is a short term benefit policy but works long term too since members are so blinded that they will gladly embrace the new prediction and carry on.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.