1.7 Million Members

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

I figured it might be easier to discuss this in a separate thread.  

144000 wrote:

Simon,

Which would be 1.7 million versus 150, to be precise.

144,000, how does the wms define a "member"?  Are you saying that the wms currently has 1.7 million active members?  What would criteria do you use to determine whether or not a member is active?  Does the wms subtract from the total number when a member leaves?

Jordan
    Participant

144000 mentions 1.7 million versus 150 to be precise.  That means that either he is lying or he has hacked this site to know how many members are here.  He/She clearly says 1.7 million versus 150 to be precise.

How do you know how many members are in the forum 144000?

Jack
    Participant

WMSCOG has 1.7 million members in the same way as scientology has 8 millions members, growing in grace has 2 millions members and I have 1 million of women that like me…. 

They claim to have 1.7 million registered members… meaning 1.7 million people that have been baptized. But most people after they are baptized leave. I don't even think they have 1.7 registered, but even if they did, that doesnt mean they have that many people believing in the church… most of them have left

So 1.7 mllion members.. another lie from the WMSCOG

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes, it is a lie.  I was baptized the first time I ever went there, and didn't even know who Ahnsahnghong was.  I thought it was the Korean word for Jesus.  My husband and daughter in law were baptized there also, but don't believe their garbage and don't consider themselves members at all.  Lies, lies, lies.

Simon
    Participant

You aren’t put on the printed list till you’re a talent and people can be removed from the list.

But I don’t know the connection

warrior
    Participant

On the “book of life” you are put as soon as you are baptized. I heard that after all your information is put into a computer where it’s sent to Korea

genny
    Participant

Jordan, I believe he mentioned 150 because that's the number Sarah had used in her example.

Simon
    Participant

Yes you are hand written in but after your a talent you’re added to the attendence sheet print out sent to pastor every Saturday and Tuesday night. Before that they need to write you in

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Yes you are hand written in but after your a talent you're added to the attendence sheet print out sent to pastor every Saturday and Tuesday night. Before that they need to write you in

Lol…. Write you in the "Book of life." Too funny. 

emil
    Participant

Simon, does that mean you get salvation only after you tithe? If so then should tithe be the sign and not the passover? I also understood you saying that you could never tithe. Does it mean your name was never entered in the BoL? 

Jack
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Yes you are hand written in but after your a talent you're added to the attendence sheet print out sent to pastor every Saturday and Tuesday night. Before that they need to write you in

I think that was in your zion. In mine it was after the fruit kept 4 services or more in a month, then they put you in a team and automatically in the attendance sheet. I guess they just make stuff up as they go!

Simon
    Participant

4 services is a talent

Jlee
    Participant

Simon wrote:

4 services is a talent

Maybe in your zion. For us a talent was 4 services, tithe and offering, and had to study the 1st sermon book and baptized or came back after 2010. I think it was the same in the east coast

Simon
    Participant

Noone has been able to keep four services without the ten studies

Jlee
    Participant

You mean in your zion right? Cause in mine a lot did

Jlee
    Participant

4 services a month

Simon
    Participant

Dunno how its possible anywhere the making everyone study between services makes for such good brain washing. I find it hard to believe it isn’t universal

donttrustzang
    Participant

The whole talent thing is new. As soon as your put into the "book of life" you are now registered. The talent thing didnt start until 2010 and it was a way to recruit more people. Before the "talent movement" as soon as you were baptized your in the registry. Im guessing it didnt change after the "talent movement". 

Simon
    Participant

they didn't put it in the printed copy (I have gone through the one here because it also has the study tracker) and new(ish) members were only hand written without life numbers etc…

Simon
    Participant

maybe they just didn't put them in the binder I couldn't say

Disturbed
    Participant

At my last zion I was told a talent was counted after they tithed. I noticed some people werent taught tithing right away and others were taught not long after baptism.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.