Participant

Good catch DTZ.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol.. DTZ reads ditz.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

http://www.ncpcog.net/eng/?page_id=13

The WMSCOG teaches that after Jeasus died, the true church split into 2, the East and West. The East ended up being a very small congregation while the West became a very large congregation. After Ash died, his church split into 2 as well, the NPPCOG [NCPCOG] is a very small congregation and AshWCOG [WMSCOG] while the AshWCOG [WMSCOG] has become a very large congregation. Ecc 1:9 hehehe.. Prophecy fulfilled. JK!! That would mean Ash was really the Christ.

donttrustzang
    Participant

itd also meen that the west church (wmscog) is the false church that changed all the teachings lol

Simon
    Participant

They say Zhang sanctioned the new logo its an az butterfly

Truth
    Participant

as far as I can see Jesus Witnesses Church of God is the first church ash established in 1962

after he died in 1985 the church split into 2: those who believed in mother and some did not.

so1985 the NCPcog was established & ASHs witnesses association was established.

in 1997 the church went worldwide and became the WMSCOG founded by the general pastor Kim.

he also founded the World Gospel Association in 1997.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Truth wrote:

as far as I can see Jesus Witnesses Church of God is the first church ash established in 1962

after he died in 1985 the church split into 2: those who believed in mother and some did not.

so1985 the NCPcog was established & ASHs witnesses association was established.

in 1997 the church went worldwide and became the WMSCOG founded by the general pastor Kim.

he also founded the World Gospel Association in 1997.

Does this include the 1st service Ash held in one of his members' houses? I read on the NCPCOG site that before the church was official, they kept service in someone's house.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.