"YOU ARE NOT SATAN BUT JUDAS I THINK :) STILL SATAN :)"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted 12 times (yes 12 times) in reply to "Zhang Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side of the Story?" on 5/20/13.

ELLA writes:

THIS STATEMENT WAS ABSOLUTELY STORY MAKING AND FULL OF LIES:) WHY? I KNOW FATHER AHNSAHNHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER ARE TRUE ELOHIM (GOD THE FATHER AND MOTHER) ALL THE ARTICLES AND SLANDEROUS IN THE SEARCH ENGINE OR IN THIS INTERNET TRYING TO DEVOUR THE SOULS OF OUR HEAVENLY BROTHERS AND SISTERS..JUST LIKEWISE WHEN SATAN DECEIVE US IN HEAVEN HE CONTINUALLY DECEIVE US HERE IN THIS EARTH SO TRY TO DEFEAT THEM HOW THROUGH THE PROPHECIES OF THE BIBLE..STUDY THE BIBLE DILIGENTLY, SATAN WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO DEVOUR OUR SOUL..WE KNOW THE PASSOVER AND SABBATH HOW ABOUT YOU? DO YOU TAKE SABBATH AND PASSOVER? I'M ONLY 8 MONTHS IN THIS CHURCH BUT I PROVED THAT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE PERFECT TRUTH SINCE I ALREADY GO AND STUDY AT DIFFERENT RELIGIONS INCLUDING ISLAM,BUDDHISMO,SHINTOISMO etc. AND different DENOMINATIONS OF THE CHURCHES of christianity..I'am seeking for the last 2 yrs. and 6mos. but I FINALLY FOUND IT AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT TRUTH THAT NO ONE COULD REVEAL OR UNSEAL ONLY THE 2ND COMING JESUS (FATHER AHNSAHNHONG) COULD FULLFILL ALL THE PROPHECIES..IT'S FUNNY THAT SINCE I'VE READ ALL ARTICLES REGARDING FALSE ACCUSATION TO MY HEAVENLY PARENTS IN THIS INTERNET NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME WHY? IT'S JUST A STATEMENT OF A MAGGOTS THAT HAVE NO BRAINS AT ALL/without ant PROVES OR HARD EVIDENCES..BYDAWAY I'M INTELLIGENCE OFFICER FROM ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES..SERVING AS PHYSICAL SOLDIER IN OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO SPIRITUAL SOLDIER IN OUR HEAVENLY REALMS DEFEATING EVERY SATAN'S SCHEMES AND SEDUCTION LIKE THE ONE WHO MAKE THIS NONSENSE ARTICLE:)..BYDAWAY HEAVENLY PRINCES AND PRINCESSES DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE IT'S A TRASH:)

YOU ARE NOT SATAN BUT JUDAS I THINK:) still SATAN:)

Smurf
    Participant

Yes, my heavenly princesess.. don't waste your time! Satan is throwing lies in your path all the time.

Except this site wasn't in your path.

You came here willingly. No one was testing you or pressuring you to visit.

You looked for it. On your own. By yourself. No satan ๐Ÿ™‚

Also – the excessive use of Caps Lock doesn't help your case. It sounds more like a cry for help. Something inside you knows where the truth lies but the heavily disformed leech of indoctrination and deceit tries to suppress it desperately and violenlty in a manner that's clearly revealed in your style of writing.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ella, I sincerely advise you to learn more and more about Ahnsahnghong. I used to think just like you until things stopped adding up and too many contradictions started to surface. We can’t over look these truth. Even some long time members of the church are finding out a lot of things about the gods of the church. Be careful, Jesus said, that no one deceives you for many will come saying they are the Christ. (Paraphrased). Jesus is the only Christ spoken of in the Bible – not Elijah, Elisha, John the Baptist, or even Paul. When Jesus comes again He comes back as Jesus and not as Paul or any other. Simple and plain truth. We have been deceived and we must not continue to allow such deceptions. I pray God ( the real God) will reveal this truth to you in due time.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Albeit anecdotally, I believe evidence suggests that those out posting on the internet – like Ella – eventually have enough experience with the outside world that the information control loses its hold; ie, leaks and no longer holds water.  Too many holes to put fingers in and then the brain starts to work.

But….she did type in all caps.  Bad form.

admin
    Keymaster

ELLA chose to reply at the bottom of "Zhang Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side of the Story" again.  Here is her response:

Oh i always use to write in capslock, sorry for your misunderstanding:)anyway..Intelligence officer is always intell i know and i investigate before i believe..becoming an intelligence officer is not easily to believe in statements unless there is a hard evidences..and I KNOW THAT IT IS PERFECT TRUTH..why? I already investigate:) THAT TRULY CHRIST AHNSAHNHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER ARE ELOHIM GODS:) WE HAVE A LOT OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE IN MILITARY SOME ARE GENERALS,KING,FBI,ASTRONAUT,SCIENTIST,DOCTOR..HARVARD GRADUATE if they are fool enough they won't believe but however they believe that truly she is OUR GOD..THEY EVEN TESTIFY THAT FATHER AND MOTHER ARE TRULY ELOHIM GODS:)..I THINK MS. SARAH DON'T READ THE BIBLE..IF YOU READ JESUS NEW NAME..REV. 3:11-13 "I'am coming soon. Hold on to what you have so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my ELOHIM. NEVER Again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of ELOHIM and the name of the city of ELOHIM, THE NEW JERUSALEM, which is coming down out of heaven from ELOHIM;and I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM MY NEW NAME (JESUS NEW NAME "AHNSAHNHONG"). He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." 

what is NEW JERUSALEM? DO YOU THINK IT'S CHURCH OR TEMPLE..IT'S Actually the BODY of ELOHIM THE TEMPLE IS THE BODY..IF YOU READ REALLY THE BIBLE YOU'LL KNOW:)that's why JOHN SAID "I DID NOT SEE A TEMPLE (CHURCH) IN THE CITY, BECAUSE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY (MOTHER) AND THE LAMB(FATHER) ARE ITS TEMPLE..

THEN WHAT IS THE NEW JERUSALEM? REVELATION 21:9

"ONE OF THE SEVEN ANGELS WHO HAD THE SEVEN BOWLS FULL OF THE SEVEN LAST PLAGUES CAME AND SAID TO ME, "COME, I WILL SHOW YOU THE BRIDE (GOD THE MOTHER),THE WIFE OF THE LAMB(GOD THE MOTHER)." AND HE CARRIED ME AWAY IN THE SPIRIT TO A MOUNTAIN GREAT AND HIGH AND SHOWED ME THE HOLY CITY ,JERUSALEM(GOD THE MOTHER) COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD."

THEN what is being shown TO JOHN it's HOLY CITY JERUSALEM right? then what is  our relationship to her?

GALATIANS 4:26 "BUT THE JERUSALEM THAT IS ABOVE IS FREE AND SHE IS OUR MOTHER"

so she is OUR MOTHER THE NEW HOLY CITY JERUSALEM IS OUR MOTHER PAUL SAID that Through JESUS revelation TO him. 

so SARAH YOU BELIEVE IN OUR FATHER JESUS CHRIST (the age of the son) BUT JESUS CHRIST TEACH US THAT WE HAVE ALSO MOTHER REMEMBER GALATIANS 4:26 THAT VERSE IS ABOUT OUR MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM..

GALATIANS 1:11-12 "I want you to know, brothers, that the GOSPEL I PREACHED IS NOT SOMETHING THAT MAN MADE UP. I DID NOT RECEIVE IT FROM ANY MAN, NOR WAS I TAUGHT IT; RATHER, I RECEIVED IT BY REVELATION FROM JESUS CHRIST."

WHO'S revelation ? revelation from JESUS CHRIST so ms. sarah if you believe in jesus christ you also believe in MOTHER because it is jesus testimony 2000 yrs. ago:)

Now for the matters you said that many false CHRIST APPEAR yeah in PHILIPPINES there is a HUNDREDS FALSE CHRIST..IN KOREA THERE IS 17-20 FALSE CHRIST IN THE WHOLE WORLD THERE IS THOUSANDS FALSE CHRIST..NOW HOW CAN YOU know that HE IS TRULY 2ND COMING JESUS?? IF HE reveal the biggest secret of the BIBLE AND THAT IS MOTHER:)through GALATIANS, REVELATION,ISIAH actually the whole BIBLE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT MOTHER IS ALREADY PROPHESIED FROM GENESIS UPTO REVELATION:)

You want hard evidence? this is from THE MOUTH OF JESUS CHRIST "THE SIGN OF JONAH"

MATTHEW 12:42 "THE QUEEN OF THE SOUTH WILL RISE AT THE JUDGEMENT WITH THIS GENERATION AND CONDEMN IT; FOR SHE CAME FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH TO LISTEN TO SOLOMON'S WISDOM, AND NOW ONE GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE."

Who is the QUEEN OF THE SOUTH? IT IS GOD THE MOTHER FROM SOUTH KOREA..

what MOTHER TEACH US? MOTHER TEACH US that we must not focus on EARTHLY THINGS FOR THE EARTH IS JUST A SPECK OF A DUST THAT SOON WILL BE DESTROYED BY FIRE together WITH THE WICKED PEOPLE that's why SOLOMON AND MOTHER SAID EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MEANINGLESS UTTERLY MEANINGLESS..focus on HEAVEANLY/SPRITUALLY BLESSINGS.DO GOOD DEEDS:)

Then who was talking in this verse? IT IS OUR FATHER JESUS CHRIST 2000 yrs. ago at the age of the son. JESUS PROPHESIED MOTHER ALREADY 2000 YRS. Ago

NOW WE ARE NOW living in the age of the HOLY SPIRIT (JESUS NEW NAME) TRINITY FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT ARE ONE GOD THE FATHER ๐Ÿ™‚ ISAIAH 9:1-7 the Fullfillment of KING DAVID'S PROPHECY..:) 

WE ARE IN THE LAST AGE REPENT! FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NEAR! ONLY FATHER AND MOTHER CAN SAVE HUMANDKIND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE:)

SIGNS OF THE END OF THE AGE 

MATTHEW 24:14 "AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM WILL BE PREACHED IN THE WHOLE WORLD AS A TESTIMONY TO ALL NATIONS AND THEN THE END WILL COME."

MS. SARAH the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM WE PREACHED IS FOR WHOLE WORLD IN ALL OVER 150 COUNTRIES TO TESTIFY TO ALL NATIONS THAT FATHER AND MOTHER CAME INTO THIS EARTH GIVING US THE WATER OF LIFE AND SOON WE KNOW THE EXACT TIME THE JUDGEMENT WILL COME THE END OF THE AGE ๐Ÿ™‚

THEn where is the start of this GOSPEL of the kingdom in our age?

as we know JOHN when he wrote the revelation of JESUS CHRIST to him. HE was in PATMOS ISLAND. 

REVELATION 1:9 "I,JOHN your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in JESUS, WAS ON THE ISLAND OF PATMOS BECAUSE OF THE WORD OF GOD AND THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS."

then from Patmos island Where will be JESUS APPEAR AND WHERE WILL JESUS START HIS GOSPEL?

ISAIAH 46:11 "FROM THE EAST I SUMMON A BIRD OF PREY; FROM A FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN TO FULFILL MY PURPOSE. WHAT I HAVE SAID THAT WILL I BRING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE PLANNED THAT WILL I DO."

the sign of the end of the age 

MATTHEW 24:27 "For as LIGHTNING that COMES FROM THE EAST IS VISIBLE EVEN IN THE WEST, SO WILL BE THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN."

FROM PATMOS ISLAND IT'S FAR EAST IS SOUTH KOREA IT'S SAYS FROM THE EAST FATHER WOULD COME..LIGHTNING(GOSPEL) COMES FROM THE EAST IS VISIBLE IN THE WEST SO WILL BE THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN(2ND COMING JESUS)..

FROM THE EAST..FAR OFF LAND FROM PATMOS ISLAND IT'S FAR EAST IS SOUTH KOREA IF YOU LOOK INTO WORLD'S MAP..

AND THERE YOU WILL SEE FATHER FROM THE EAST AND MOTHER FROM SOUTH KOREA..LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE DIRECT POINT..AFFIRMED POSITION SOUTH KOREA:)AIMED POSITION OF THE PROPHECY..:)

I THINK THIS WILL HELP ALL OF YOU TO DISTINGUISH TRUE 2ND COMING JESUS CHRIST:) I HOPE ALL WILL REPENT AFTER HEARING/READING THIS GOSPEL..PRAY CONTINUALLY AND EARNESTLY:) AND REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NEAR! MOTHER IS HEAR ON THIS EARTH ALREADY AND WE WAIT UNTIL FATHER COMES IN JUDGEMENT DAY SO DO GOOD DEEDS:) SET A GOOD EXAMPLE AND DON'T CONFORM ON THIS EARTH.CAUSE EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS:) SO WHEN WE FACED FATHER WE ARE PURE,SPOTLESS,BLAMELESS WITHOUT BLEMISH AND DEFECT WITHOUT ANY LACK AND RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE:)

DANIEL 12:10 "Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be WICKED. NONE OF THE WICKED WILL UNDERSTAND, BUT THOSE WHO ARE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND."

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY:)I HOPE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PERFECT TRUTH:)

admin
    Keymaster

Here is another response from ELLA:

TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR: 

MATTHEW 24:14 "AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM WILL BE PREACHED IN THE WHOLE WORLD AS A TESTIMONY TO ALL NATIONS AND THEN THE END WILL COME."

MS. SARAH the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM WE PREACHED IS FOR WHOLE WORLD IN ALL OVER 150 COUNTRIES TO TESTIFY TO ALL NATIONS THAT FATHER AND MOTHER CAME INTO THIS EARTH GIVING US THE WATER OF LIFE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE AND SOON WE DON'T KNOW THE EXACT TIME BUT THE JUDGEMENT WILL COME THE END OF THE AGE WILL SURELY COME:)BUT ONLY FATHER KNOWS THE EXACT TIME OF HIS COMING. SO WE NEED TO BE SPOTLESS,BLAMELESS.PURE WITHOUT BLEMISH AND DEFECT cause NO ONE CAN ENTER THE ETERNAL KINGDOM OF heaven IF WE ARE NOT perfect and HOLY..so we must live holy and godly lives:)CRUCIFY OUR SINFUL NATURE EVERYDAY..TO PUT TO DEATH OUR SINFUL NATURE EVERYDAY MADE US SPOTLESS AND REFINED BY LIVING HOLY AND GODLY LIVES EVERYDAY WE ARE SURELY BE CALLED THE HEAVENLY PRINCE AND PRINCESSES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WHEN FATHER COMES WE CAN RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE ETERNAL LIFE AND THE REWARDS THAT OUR WAITING FOR US:)

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY:)

admin
    Keymaster

And another response from ELLA to the same article:

Sorry again for capslock i use to write in capslock:) Holy and Godly Lives everyday is a LIFE OF A TRUE CHRISTIAN put into practice do good deeds faith without deeds is useless as the body without spirit is useless. ๐Ÿ™‚ HAVE A NICE DAY:)

anderson
    Participant

sigh, I'll read that tomorrow.

hey, admin.

I wonder what is your expression when these responses come out from WMSCOG members. hahah.

kind regards.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was posted 12 times (yes 12 times) in reply to "Zhang Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side of the Story?" on 5/20/13.

ELLA writes:

THIS STATEMENT WAS ABSOLUTELY STORY MAKING AND FULL OF LIES:) WHY? I KNOW FATHER AHNSAHNHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER ARE TRUE ELOHIM (GOD THE FATHER AND MOTHER) ALL THE ARTICLES AND SLANDEROUS IN THE SEARCH ENGINE OR IN THIS INTERNET TRYING TO DEVOUR THE SOULS OF OUR HEAVENLY BROTHERS AND SISTERS..JUST LIKEWISE WHEN SATAN DECEIVE US IN HEAVEN HE CONTINUALLY DECEIVE US HERE IN THIS EARTH SO TRY TO DEFEAT THEM HOW THROUGH THE PROPHECIES OF THE BIBLE..STUDY THE BIBLE DILIGENTLY, SATAN WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO DEVOUR OUR SOUL..WE KNOW THE PASSOVER AND SABBATH HOW ABOUT YOU? DO YOU TAKE SABBATH AND PASSOVER? I'M ONLY 8 MONTHS IN THIS CHURCH BUT I PROVED THAT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE PERFECT TRUTH SINCE I ALREADY GO AND STUDY AT DIFFERENT RELIGIONS INCLUDING ISLAM,BUDDHISMO,SHINTOISMO etc. AND different DENOMINATIONS OF THE CHURCHES of christianity..I'am seeking for the last 2 yrs. and 6mos. but I FINALLY FOUND IT AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT TRUTH THAT NO ONE COULD REVEAL OR UNSEAL ONLY THE 2ND COMING JESUS (FATHER AHNSAHNHONG) COULD FULLFILL ALL THE PROPHECIES..IT'S FUNNY THAT SINCE I'VE READ ALL ARTICLES REGARDING FALSE ACCUSATION TO MY HEAVENLY PARENTS IN THIS INTERNET NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME WHY? IT'S JUST A STATEMENT OF A MAGGOTS THAT HAVE NO BRAINS AT ALL/without ant PROVES OR HARD EVIDENCES..BYDAWAY I'M INTELLIGENCE OFFICER FROM ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES..SERVING AS PHYSICAL SOLDIER IN OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO SPIRITUAL SOLDIER IN OUR HEAVENLY REALMS DEFEATING EVERY SATAN'S SCHEMES AND SEDUCTION LIKE THE ONE WHO MAKE THIS NONSENSE ARTICLE:)..BYDAWAY HEAVENLY PRINCES AND PRINCESSES DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE IT'S A TRASH:)

YOU ARE NOT SATAN BUT JUDAS I THINK:) still SATAN:)

We're not Satan but they are.  Your "Heavenly Father" even sides with us.  Read his works, Idiot.  If you're an intelligence Officer, it explains the current state of your country.  Wake the fuck up. 

They figured the following out:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsPAtLQV2ik 

These are re-posts but still so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxo81Ok9Urk 

emil
    Participant

ELLA  wrote:

Oh i always use to write in capslock, sorry for your misunderstanding:)anyway..Intelligence officer is always intell i know and i investigate before i believe..becoming an intelligence officer is not easily to believe in statements unless there is a hard evidences..and I KNOW THAT IT IS PERFECT TRUTH..why? I already investigate:) THAT TRULY CHRIST AHNSAHNHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER ARE ELOHIM GODS:) WE HAVE A LOT OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE IN MILITARY SOME ARE GENERALS,KING,FBI,ASTRONAUT,SCIENTIST,DOCTOR..HARVARD GRADUATE if they are fool enough they won't believe but however they believe that truly she is OUR GOD..THEY EVEN TESTIFY THAT FATHER AND MOTHER ARE TRULY ELOHIM GODS:)..I THINK MS. SARAH DON'T READ THE BIBLE..IF YOU READ JESUS NEW NAME..REV. 3:11-13 "I'am coming soon. Hold on to what you have so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my ELOHIM. NEVER Again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of ELOHIM and the name of the city of ELOHIM, THE NEW JERUSALEM, which is coming down out of heaven from ELOHIM;and I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM MY NEW NAME (JESUS NEW NAME "AHNSAHNHONG"). He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." 

Being an intelligence officer or general or king, etc. does not automatically make you smart enough to understand God's word. It also does not become a compelling reason for me to follow the wmscog just because the smartest people are doing so.

Let me ask you a question since you consider yourself as among the intelligent ones. If you now come to realize that the whole wmscog is a scam, what will you do? Will you accept and quit?

Let us take this verse which you have quoted from scripture. Let us try and understand it and see how it applies to you. What have you overcome? How exactly is the name ELOHIM, the city of ELOHIM and Jesus' new name written on you? Why not on me or Ms Sarah?

what is NEW JERUSALEM? DO YOU THINK IT'S CHURCH OR TEMPLE..IT'S Actually the BODY of ELOHIM THE TEMPLE IS THE BODY..IF YOU READ REALLY THE BIBLE YOU'LL KNOW:)that's why JOHN SAID "I DID NOT SEE A TEMPLE (CHURCH) IN THE CITY, BECAUSE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY (MOTHER) AND THE LAMB(FATHER) ARE ITS TEMPLE..

THEN WHAT IS THE NEW JERUSALEM? REVELATION 21:9

"ONE OF THE SEVEN ANGELS WHO HAD THE SEVEN BOWLS FULL OF THE SEVEN LAST PLAGUES CAME AND SAID TO ME, "COME, I WILL SHOW YOU THE BRIDE (GOD THE MOTHER),THE WIFE OF THE LAMB(GOD THE MOTHER)." AND HE CARRIED ME AWAY IN THE SPIRIT TO A MOUNTAIN GREAT AND HIGH AND SHOWED ME THE HOLY CITY ,JERUSALEM(GOD THE MOTHER) COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD."

THEN what is being shown TO JOHN it's HOLY CITY JERUSALEM right? then what is  our relationship to her?

GALATIANS 4:26 "BUT THE JERUSALEM THAT IS ABOVE IS FREE AND SHE IS OUR MOTHER"

so she is OUR MOTHER THE NEW HOLY CITY JERUSALEM IS OUR MOTHER PAUL SAID that Through JESUS revelation TO him. 

so SARAH YOU BELIEVE IN OUR FATHER JESUS CHRIST (the age of the son) BUT JESUS CHRIST TEACH US THAT WE HAVE ALSO MOTHER REMEMBER GALATIANS 4:26 THAT VERSE IS ABOUT OUR MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM..

GALATIANS 1:11-12 "I want you to know, brothers, that the GOSPEL I PREACHED IS NOT SOMETHING THAT MAN MADE UP. I DID NOT RECEIVE IT FROM ANY MAN, NOR WAS I TAUGHT IT; RATHER, I RECEIVED IT BY REVELATION FROM JESUS CHRIST."

WHO'S revelation ? revelation from JESUS CHRIST so ms. sarah if you believe in jesus christ you also believe in MOTHER because it is jesus testimony 2000 yrs. ago:)

Can you read the whole of Paul's letter to the Galatians instead of selected verses? Try to understand who Paul was accusing as slaves and who are free. Once you do that, you can post your ideas here and we can discuss further.

Now for the matters you said that many false CHRIST APPEAR yeah in PHILIPPINES there is a HUNDREDS FALSE CHRIST..IN KOREA THERE IS 17-20 FALSE CHRIST IN THE WHOLE WORLD THERE IS THOUSANDS FALSE CHRIST..NOW HOW CAN YOU know that HE IS TRULY 2ND COMING JESUS?? IF HE reveal the biggest secret of the BIBLE AND THAT IS MOTHER:)through GALATIANS, REVELATION,ISIAH actually the whole BIBLE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT MOTHER IS ALREADY PROPHESIED FROM GENESIS UPTO REVELATION:)

I have read reports that there are not 17-20 but a couple of hundred second coming christs in Korea alone. We shall discuss if mother is the biggest secret of the bible after you post regarding Galatians here.

You want hard evidence? this is from THE MOUTH OF JESUS CHRIST "THE SIGN OF JONAH"

MATTHEW 12:42 "THE QUEEN OF THE SOUTH WILL RISE AT THE JUDGEMENT WITH THIS GENERATION AND CONDEMN IT; FOR SHE CAME FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH TO LISTEN TO SOLOMON'S WISDOM, AND NOW ONE GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE."

Who is the QUEEN OF THE SOUTH? IT IS GOD THE MOTHER FROM SOUTH KOREA..

The Queen of the south was Queen Sheba from Ethiopia who came to visit Solomon. Ethiopia is south of Israel. Korea is not. The sign of Jonah is the sign of Jesus being in the tomb and rising on the third day. It has nothing to do with wmscog whatsoever because Ahn's body still lies in a grave since the last 28 years.

what MOTHER TEACH US? MOTHER TEACH US that we must not focus on EARTHLY THINGS FOR THE EARTH IS JUST A SPECK OF A DUST THAT SOON WILL BE DESTROYED BY FIRE together WITH THE WICKED PEOPLE that's why SOLOMON AND MOTHER SAID EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MEANINGLESS UTTERLY MEANINGLESS..focus on HEAVEANLY/SPRITUALLY BLESSINGS.DO GOOD DEEDS:)

Then who was talking in this verse? IT IS OUR FATHER JESUS CHRIST 2000 yrs. ago at the age of the son. JESUS PROPHESIED MOTHER ALREADY 2000 YRS. Ago

There are literally thousands of gurus that teach that exact same thing. Does not make them gods or godesses. How did Jesus prophesy mother? He used the word Father to refer to the heavenly father some 70 odd times in scripture. Not one time did he even hint at mother. Can you point out for us?

NOW WE ARE NOW living in the age of the HOLY SPIRIT (JESUS NEW NAME) TRINITY FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT ARE ONE GOD THE FATHER ๐Ÿ™‚ ISAIAH 9:1-7 the Fullfillment of KING DAVID'S PROPHECY..:) 

Please explain how Ahn fulfilled this and not Jesus.

Good. Now go back and start reading from verse 9 onward. Tell me how many of your preachers have been put to death? See verse 11 which warns us about false prophets who are now appearing. Could that be you? Mainstrem Christianity over the ages has preached the gospel far wider than the wmscog.

THEn where is the start of this GOSPEL of the kingdom in our age?

as we know JOHN when he wrote the revelation of JESUS CHRIST to him. HE was in PATMOS ISLAND. 

REVELATION 1:9 "I,JOHN your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in JESUS, WAS ON THE ISLAND OF PATMOS BECAUSE OF THE WORD OF GOD AND THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS."

then from Patmos island Where will be JESUS APPEAR AND WHERE WILL JESUS START HIS GOSPEL?

ISAIAH 46:11 "FROM THE EAST I SUMMON A BIRD OF PREY; FROM A FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN TO FULFILL MY PURPOSE. WHAT I HAVE SAID THAT WILL I BRING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE PLANNED THAT WILL I DO."

That prophecy of Isaiah was the punishment of Israel even before the coming of Jesus. It was fulfilled when Cyrus, King of Persia (East of Israel) attacked Israel. He was known in history as a bird of prey because of the swiftness with which his army moved. It is a great stretch of imagination to connect John's location while writing Revelation, to what Isaiah wrote centuries before. The two prophecies have not connection.

the sign of the end of the age 

MATTHEW 24:27 "For as LIGHTNING that COMES FROM THE EAST IS VISIBLE EVEN IN THE WEST, SO WILL BE THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN."

FROM PATMOS ISLAND IT'S FAR EAST IS SOUTH KOREA IT'S SAYS FROM THE EAST FATHER WOULD COME..LIGHTNING(GOSPEL) COMES FROM THE EAST IS VISIBLE IN THE WEST SO WILL BE THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN(2ND COMING JESUS)..

FROM THE EAST..FAR OFF LAND FROM PATMOS ISLAND IT'S FAR EAST IS SOUTH KOREA IF YOU LOOK INTO WORLD'S MAP..

AND THERE YOU WILL SEE FATHER FROM THE EAST AND MOTHER FROM SOUTH KOREA..LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE DIRECT POINT..AFFIRMED POSITION SOUTH KOREA:)AIMED POSITION OF THE PROPHECY..:)

I THINK THIS WILL HELP ALL OF YOU TO DISTINGUISH TRUE 2ND COMING JESUS CHRIST:) I HOPE ALL WILL REPENT AFTER HEARING/READING THIS GOSPEL..PRAY CONTINUALLY AND EARNESTLY:) AND REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NEAR! MOTHER IS HEAR ON THIS EARTH ALREADY AND WE WAIT UNTIL FATHER COMES IN JUDGEMENT DAY SO DO GOOD DEEDS:) SET A GOOD EXAMPLE AND DON'T CONFORM ON THIS EARTH.CAUSE EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS:) SO WHEN WE FACED FATHER WE ARE PURE,SPOTLESS,BLAMELESS WITHOUT BLEMISH AND DEFECT WITHOUT ANY LACK AND RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE:)

DANIEL 12:10 "Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be WICKED. NONE OF THE WICKED WILL UNDERSTAND, BUT THOSE WHO ARE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND."

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY:)I HOPE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PERFECT TRUTH:)

You have taken just Mt 24:27. There are many more verses to follow that describe the events of the time. These are very visible events. None of it has been seen. You take lightning from the East and use the East part literally but make lightening symbolic? Try to understand what is being done with this prophecy.

Hope you too receive the true wisdom and come to the truth.

Sarah2013
    Participant

admin wrote:

Here is another response from ELLA:

TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR: 

MS. SARAH the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM WE PREACHED IS FOR WHOLE WORLD IN ALL OVER 150 COUNTRIES TO TESTIFY TO ALL NATIONS THAT FATHER AND MOTHER CAME INTO THIS EARTH GIVING US THE WATER OF LIFE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE AND SOON WE DON'T KNOW THE EXACT TIME BUT THE JUDGEMENT WILL COME THE END OF THE AGE WILL SURELY COME:)BUT ONLY FATHER KNOWS THE EXACT TIME OF HIS COMING. SO WE NEED TO BE SPOTLESS,BLAMELESS.PURE WITHOUT BLEMISH AND DEFECT cause NO ONE CAN ENTER THE ETERNAL KINGDOM OF heaven IF WE ARE NOT perfect and HOLY..so we must live holy and godly lives:)CRUCIFY OUR SINFUL NATURE EVERYDAY..TO PUT TO DEATH OUR SINFUL NATURE EVERYDAY MADE US SPOTLESS AND REFINED BY LIVING HOLY AND GODLY LIVES EVERYDAY WE ARE SURELY BE CALLED THE HEAVENLY PRINCE AND PRINCESSES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WHEN FATHER COMES WE CAN RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE ETERNAL LIFE AND THE REWARDS THAT OUR WAITING FOR US:)

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY:)

Ella, Thanks for the response, I believe. I do read the bible only not the way Wmscog reads or interprets it; the same way I don't believe in people who speak in tongues that is not of any known language.. I am not your enemy, I assure you that. I still continue to say that you do a little bit more research and pray on your own. Don't take any man's word for it. Your "Father god" has not claimed to be God for one. Are you aware of this fact? Unfortunately, this truth is not revealed to the Wmscog members. How do you feel about all the failed predictions? Have you realized that the only thing that they hold onto is prophecy being revealed by Ahang? The mother of the church is yet to publically announce to the world she is God, inspite of who believes her or not, why? You need to ask yourself. Ask yourself why the "Mother" is not going around the world collecting her lost children, but rather, people have to go to her. Ask, ask, ask questions. Don't just settle with what anyone tells you. There are too many false prophets out in the world today. If they are of God, I promise you, there will be consistency even though not all will accept God but God himself will not contradict his word. Think and ponder on these. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

Being an intelligence officer or general or king, etc. does not automatically make you smart enough to understand God's word. It also does not become a compelling reason for me to follow the wmscog just because the smartest people are doing so.

Let me ask you a question since you consider yourself as among the intelligent ones. If you now come to realize that the whole wmscog is a scam, what will you do? Will you accept and quit?

Let us take this verse which you have quoted from scripture. Let us try and understand it and see how it applies to you. What have you overcome? How exactly is the name ELOHIM, the city of ELOHIM and Jesus' new name written on you? Why not on me or Ms Sarah?

Hi Ella, Emil has asked a question that I myself find intriguing. Can you answer please? And as for Gal. 4:26, do you realize that anyone can insert their names in there and claim it is speaking of them? 

emil
    Participant

And finally Ella, I do not think you are Satan or Judas or anything evil. I think you are a victim of a massive scam which will cause you not just to lose your money but your soul if you remain blinded.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Goodness they are condescending!! I can't read their responses without getting angry..

admin
    Keymaster

ELLA continues to post comments at the bottom of "Zhang Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side of the Story?" despite the fact that her comments have been moved here.  This is her latest reply to Emil dated 5/21/13:

EMIL, hi I don't need to go to forum i already gave my last statement. I think you must not DELETE MY LAST STATEMENT WITH BIBLE BASES:) it seems that you with this admin/author Mr. Steve Hassan HINDERS SOMETHING TO THE READERS. It's not ethical to be one sided:) If my last statement with bible bases had been deleted with the comments here and my former/latter statement not deleted you are going to mislead other people:)

~IF that's the case you are misleading people of ZION THE CHILDREN OF GOD WITH ALL FALSE ACCUSATION..and JUST PICK UP ONLY A FEW WORDS that they have spoken/I spoken so other readers may mislead/misunderstand what the children of FATHER AND MOTHER HAVE SAID/what i've said:) 

FAIR AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL..STILL THE LIGHT AND GLORY OF FATHER AND MOTHER SHINES INTO THE WHOLE WORLD..Through our GOOD DEEDS..again TRUE CHRISTIANS LIVE A HOLY AND GODLY LIVES EVERYDAY..CRUCIFYING OUR SINFUL NATURE EVERYDAY..WE PUT TO DEATH all our sinful nature in order to LIVE FOREVER:) Cause no one that is IMPERFECT can enter the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. ONLY THOSE WHO OBEY ABSOLUTELY THE WORDS OF ELOHIM(FATHER AND MOTHER) And LIVE HOLY AND GODLY Lives by being spotless,blameless,pure,refined, without blemish and defect to become PERFECT SPIRITUAL BEING so we can enter the kingdom of heaven when Father comes:) WE THE UP ELOHIST AS ONE OF THE University of the Philippines DILIMAN ELOHIST CHRISTIANS WILL BECOME OBEDIENT EVEN TO DEATH ON THE CROSS. As the bible said Faith without good deeds is useless like the body without spirit is useless/dead.

~Have a nice day MR. STEVE HASSAN and all WHO BETRAY FATHER AND MOTHER SEE YOU ON JUDGEMENT DAY:)THANK YOU:)

Disturbed
    Participant

This is sad. Ella please open your eyes. Please earnestly pray to God to reveal to you what is really going on. When you are ready your eyes will be opened for you to see who the real enemy is. You will be as surprised as I was. I too thought the church was being slandered but that isn’t the case. Set all your preconceived ideas aside and look at this with common sense (exactly what the church doesn’t want you to do). Think about it…no other denomination receives “persecution” like WMSCOG. Why do you think that is? It’s not because you are “God’s” children. Where there is smoke there is fire. Look into it. You will find the true identity of all involved if you do your own research. You owe it to yourself.

Joshua
    Participant

I would like to follow up this advice with do your own research and do it outside of this groups influence. Work out your own salvation. The truth will stand up to scrutiny and the truth will set you free! Like it or not you are in bondage right now but you do not have to be. God wants so much more for you but you have to take the right steps. Do your own research outside and away from this group and its influence. You're going to be surprised by the truth that you will discover.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.