"SPECIAL MEANS LAW"

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

I was recently contacted by someone who is "inside" the wmscog, wants to get out but has some extenuating circumstances. Anyhow that's a side story for now. During the course of conversation this person has enlightened me with regard to some diddy's from one of my favorite people.

As some of you already know the "special means law" was created to explain away the fact that ahnsahnghong himself said in his writings there was NO mother god. in fact i believe he was heard to say IT's RIDICULOUS to think there is a mother god.

Of course this would be terrible PR for the wmscog so a certain pastor (i think) came up with the "special means law" which baisically gave Ahn the right and duty to lie to protect the truth. Now this worked so well in explaining away the truth (that AHN said there was NO mother god) they have decided to elevate the law to a commandment type status. 

So now the "special means law" encompasses everything that is questioned that they have no good explanation for or you could say, permission granted to lie whenever you want, to whoever asks you a question that the wmscog doesn't have an answer for.

This is how it is explained:  "If an intruder breaks into your house and attacks you and your family and you grab a lamp and beat him over the head with it, the lamp is a weapon for good. when you are done beating the person with the lamp you put the lamp down and it becomes just a good lamp again." 

These guys are absolutely brilliant and if they ever get out of jail i would seriously consider hiring them…at a little less than minimum wage.

Next up a movie review "Putting on the full armor of god" a wmscog classic! I'm getting the whole 4 part series today woohoo

Simon
    Participant

Bbut he only lied to protect the truth special means law

KF
    Participant

who invented that Special means law?  is it in the bible? did Jesus speak of it?

emil
    Participant

Sorry Simon. I'll stop before I get prosecuted for breaking the SML ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

More like special pleading law ๐Ÿ˜‰

Harry
    Participant

KF wrote:

who invented that Special means law?  is it in the bible? did Jesus speak of it?

I doubt it's in the bible, i'm sure they claim it came special delivery from Momma-san

emil
    Participant

warrior has made a great point. Ahn wrote a whole book to debunk the idea of mother; but he only told these two people when he confirmed it? The two who would be the beneficiaries? And yet everyone believes them?

Disturbed
    Participant

The crazy part about the book in which Ahn says there is no bride…the church told the members it hasnt been translated/distributed to the members because its not important of their salvation. When you encounter current members and question them about the book and make them aware of Ahn’s claims they say the book isn’t important. Well I let all current members I encounter know the book has been translated and encourage them to read it for themselves instead of listening only to the church’s opinion about it. It’s truly sad how powerful brainwashing is. I feel so sad that they won’t/don’t think for themselves and to think I was in that same position.

emil
    Participant

The member I know flatly denies he wrote such a book. Then, she herself says things as if she is trying to justify why he wrote it. She doesn't seem to realize that she just contradicts the earlier denial.

Disturbed
    Participant

Maybe her Zion is small and isolated. The church has been known to lie and deny. So perhaps they don’t want to acknowledge the book until they feel they have to. In my head I still have difficulty comprehending that “God’s” church lies to people. Their lies is what woke me up. Perhaps it will be the same for your friend. Or maybe when Zhang dies she’ll wake up. The church says Zhang will not die. That on the last day she will ascend to heaven alive along with the 144,000. So I wonder what the spin will be when she dies.

donttrustzang
    Participant

The members ive come in contact with, pretend to know all about the book, but insist "it's not for us". Yet, none of them know the contents. There was an assembly where they discussed the book. Some pastor from korea came down and "explained" the book. Once you bring up anything about the book though, they close their ears like its evil to speak of it. I asked one brother if Ahn lied in that book, his answer was yes. Crazy..

emil
    Participant

Would it be possible for GP to hide the fact from members when she dies?

donttrustzang
    Participant

Im sure they wont hide it, instead say she went to prepare a place for us or something

donttrustzang
    Participant

or a body double…..only bring her out for overseas visiting groups…

Disturbed
    Participant

I was there when they explained the book and lied about “winning” lawsuits. It was overload. The pastor from Korea politely passed over the prophecy of Jonah, which I was dying for him to say something about. They were real clever asking us not to take notes though. Doesn’t matter…it’s in my memory. You can’t take that away.

MountainMom
    Participant

My son told me a month or so ago that they sue people and they always win.  I told him no, that's just what they tell you.  It is an intimidation tactic so if they ever leave they will be afraid to speak out.  Non-disclosure agreemments are the same type of attempt to silence, of course.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Do you have agree to a non-disclosure?

MountainMom
    Participant

No, you don't.  But one person I talked to said that they presented it to her as something that would protect both them and her once she left.  she wanted to have a lawyer look at it, but they wouldn't let her take it out of their church to do that.  When she read it, she refused to sign because there was nothing to protect her in any way.  It was all only to protect them.  Deception again.  A lot of people don't read the small print on documents.  She did. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was never presented with one..

MountainMom
    Participant

I haven't heard of them on the west coast, but I know many were asked to sign them in a church on the east coast.  They can't require anyone to sign them, they just pressure them to if they think it could be a problem.  A person is free to refuse.

Harry
    Participant

At the passover this year at NJPAC everybody had to sign one or you couldn't get in.

translation: sign it or go burn in hell……nice huh

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.