Hacking Attempts Against This Site

fedupmom
    Participant

Hmmm, interesting but not surprising to see where the IP addresses are from…

Sarah2013
    Participant

Seoul, Korea. Need I say more??? Everything is in black and white. What a shame. Smh.

Smurf
    Participant

HQ? Seriously? Wow, someone's on edge…

Simon
    Participant

Hq isn’t in Seoul. of course its wmscog though they could call false flag but noone needs do that. they don’t need need our help to look bad

Emily
    Participant

I hope this was reported to the FBI. Since the hacking was done from another country, they would be the appropriate agency to contact.

admin
    Keymaster

This comment was originally posted in response to "DOS Attack of 10/10/12" on 5/22/13.

The Unkown writes:

Hacking attempts??!! REALLY??

Why would WMSCOG try to hack into a public website where they can post comments freely? That makes no sense. LOL LOL LOL.

Simon
    Participant

The Unknown is right it doesn’t make sense… unless …maybe … they are cowardly liars

Emily
    Participant

The point of hacking the website, since it was a DOS attack, would be to take the website down, not to post their own comments.  Duh

Sarah2013
    Participant

Emily wrote:

The point of hacking the website, since it was a DOS attack, would be to take the website down, not to post their own comments.  Duh

Obviously….What's so hard to understand  Smh… 

Disturbed
    Participant

I guess it’s just a coincidence also that the hacking attempts originated in Korea (sarcasm)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Of course, it’s just a coincidence.

KF
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in response to "DOS Attack of 10/10/12" on 5/22/13.

The Unkown writes:

Hacking attempts??!! REALLY??

Why would WMSCOG try to hack into a public website where they can post comments freely? That makes no sense. LOL LOL LOL.

you are so childish, no wonder you are being deceived.  SMH unknown is so naive.  I will pray for him/her.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Im bumping this up. Recently had a convo with another exmember. They noticed what they felt, were attempts to hack their phone. Sonce leaving WMS, there have been some noticable changes to my accessibility to info, speed, and function of my devices. Another former member, on his YT channel caught some people, whom were speaking Korean, ghosting on his computer and could hear them. Anyone else notice anything fishy?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The computer was speaking Korean? Thats crazy. I’ll have to pay closer attention with my electronics. So there were hacking attempts on the site? You don’t say. Now that we know what’s going on with this church, why should we be quiet about it?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor Check out Tims video. At 19:09 seconds he talks about his P.C. was hacked.

https://youtu.be/aFIOVS2vuYc

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I sure will.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm not sure but I would suspect that the WMSCOG runners would be more into Denial of Service (DOS) type attacks, which are not too complicated to pull off if you can marshall server support and are pretty good at understanding how this type of attack can be put together.  There's lots of info online on how these type attacks work and even how to put them together.  As far as "hacking" itself, or actually getting into a computer or private network system and controlling it, that is much harder and I doubt WMSCOG has the ability to do that.  Besides, a DOS type attack has a more productive effect for them, in my opinion.  

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Heinrich A few of thr links in this site are broken. I wonder if they did it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What or where are these broken links you refer to?  If the links point to WMSCOG posts or sites it would be easy for them to change the address of those posts or sites which would cause previous links not to work.  I'm not sure about this forum itself, but I have run a couple of discussion forums like this one and hosted on GoDaddy servers.  The admin passwords that I set for the forum would be near impossible to crack, even with Big Blue.  So if proper security procedures are followed on this forum and it's hosting site, WMSCOG cannot get into it without permission from the administrator.  So the only way WMSCOG can affect this forum would be to get in like you or me, as a member and post.  That's about it.  We see these crazy posts every once in awhile where a WMSCOG member registers and then puts up a bunch of goofy posts and links.  But those are only distractions.  The admin can easily delete them and their member registrations.  It's just more harassment than anything, and cults like WMSCOG become quite adept at harassment.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Heinrich Gotcha. Some of the links to NCPCOG work was broken, but your right, probably coincidence.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.