A Bit Confused Here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Liberty
    Participant

Okay, I am so not happy here! I haven't been able to log in for about a week in a half. Was the site down for maintenance or something? I was just finally able to log in again seconds ago.

I was worried that maybe the wmscog people's had hacked my account or something and blocked my access. I did try to access this site from other computers just to test that theory, but that didn't work either.

I think this is a lesson to me to get the email address of some of the members here. If something crazy ever happens to this site, we need to be able to find  some way to communicate with each other.

donttrustzang
    Participant

anything we put online they will see… so be careful which personal info u share. Some come to this site and pose as non members/ex members…so be safe

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's something you should know anywhere. Be careful of the pictures you post on FB, the videos you upload on Youtube, be cyber wise. There's very little anyone can do from just knowing your name. But there's a lot they can do with your phone number like prank call. Do know that ANYONE can hack into your computer. If people can get in high security websites like the gov'ts, of course they can get into yours. If you have any personal information that you wouldn't want a stranger to know like passwords, addresses, important documents, etc. have them encrypted. But even then, if you forget your password to those encrypted files they're lost "forever". Instead of scaring people how about we educate them.

Always have a router for your computer even though you only have 1 PC hooked up to it. Research encrypting your files. Read on the difference between http:// and https://. Learn about viruses, worms, etc. Note that anti virus protection isn't all that necessary. I don't have it and haven't had it since I got this lap top 5 years ago. Never had a virus. And the antivirus protection doesn't protect against worms no matter what they say. If you suspect you have a virus then do a system restore. That'll usually get rid of it. Viruses are ways people can get information from your computer.

It may seem like I know a lot but I actually know very, very little when it comes to computers. All this stuff I learned in my IST class.

Liberty
    Participant

I have to ask a really stupid question here, but I honestly don't know!

What does it mean to have somthing encrypted? How do you go about it?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's not a stupid question. To have something encrypted is have it put in code. If I type my phone number 619-555-0567 then a "robot" can recognize it, add it to a call list, and have some spammer calling my phone. But if I encrypt it, it might look like this six.19-five55/05six7. Now a robot won't be able to recognize it but a human can.

Of course, your encrypted files won't appear to you that way. But you will need a password to get into them.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

On my computer, the first phone number was turned into a link so I could just click on it and call. A "robot" recognized it. But the 2nd number was left as regular text. =)

emil
    Participant

Hi Liberty.

I believe the site was hacked and has still not fully recovered. Some god seems to be afraid of people hearing the truth.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxN89lj3Iw

I uploaded my very 1st youtube video. Tell me what you think! I'm super nervous about it but I think I did an ok job.

KF
    Participant

hi Renita

I saw your first youtube video, Great Job!!!! AWESOME! and you did not hide your face….AMEN!

KF
    Participant

by the way loved your singing at the end!  check it out guys, http://youtu.be/sSxN89lj3Iw 

Harry
    Participant

Nice job Renita, just curious, how much did it cost to hire that beautiful actress to appear in it

you are without a doubt, one of God's best creations!!!!!

Disturbed
    Participant

Good job Renita!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow, you guys this means a whole lot to me! I'm definitely going to make more videos. I'm glad you guys thought it was good. =)

Nope, I didn't hide my face. The thought never crossed my mind. I did, however, think about wearing make up but I guess I didn't need it. And I chose that portion of the song on purpose. I'm free from the WMSCOG and I'm happy. =)

Liberty
    Participant

Wonderful Job Renita!I love your bravery and courage for making that video!

I had no idea you were so young either. Based on your posts, I had pictured you a little older. You are so mature!

Liberty
    Participant

By the way- I was the second poster, and I'm going to subscribe to you.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yay I'm MATUREish!! =)

And yay my 1st subscriber! =)

I'm going to do another video today. My goal is to keep all my videos under 4 minutes. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQkDzxEhkY

Renita you go girl!!!  your a natural for this kind of thing, you are so smart & hilarious, the ending of your video cracked me up.  God Bless You!  Loved the hat! (where you in the bathroom LoL! good lighting there)

Can you make a thread called Renita's videos and post all of them with the title & link here as you go making them…., it will be more organized and easy to find & view for the all the people that will view them from this end.  Thanks Love!

To be fair and listen to both sides,

I would also like to know what FTOS or any member of the WMS think of this video, is Renita in error, if so can you show us why. Thanks!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, I told you not to worry about where I was "taping" it. But yes… I was in the bathroom. I couldn't use the natural light in my room because the sun went in hiding. I couldn't use the kitchen or livingroom because my daughter was watching TV. My closet's light wasn't bright enough. So, I was left with the bathroom. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

As long as the message is clear, which it is, shooting it from the rooftop will still be ok.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.