"you are all so weak in faith"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "Is the World Mission Society Church of God a Cult – Part 1 Hassan" on 2/17/13.

anonimous says:

This is so ridiculus!!!!!! The B.I.T.E model is more influencial then the Holy Bible?

you are all so week in faith no bases to support your slandering. If you deny the bible 

Then you deny god. But hey look at it from the bright side when Jesus came 2000 years 

Ago only a hand full where saved. That's why in the last days he will punish does who do not know God 

And don't obey the gospel of chist. Will leave you with a few words of wisdom .

Gal. 4:26

Rev. 22:17

Prey to god all mighty to allow you to see the truth dont deny Sabbath or the feast of god.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes Christians were being martyred – another form of persecution (physical) obviously. However , these people are far from being persecuted because of Jesus Christ.

Simon
    Participant

there’s no reason to persecute people period Jesus ahn Mohammed atheism paganism whatever.

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes, but disagreeing isn't persecuting, right?

Stained
    Participant

KC wrote:

what is it with you wmscog and the word "slandering", stop thinkking that its YOU who get slandered when slandering others is actually YOUR favorite pass time hobby.

Classic NORTH KOREAN verbage.  Sun Myung Moon learned all his tactics while a prisoner in a North Korean P.O.W. camp.  Many many many South Koreans to this day have roots deep in North Korea.  Just sayin'.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, wmscog are famous for slandering, since they like that word. I’ve never in my life been to any church that talked so much negativity like wmscog.

emil
    Participant

It is all a matter of perspective.

My friend in the wmscog is totally incapable of discussing wmscog beliefs. She is also incapable of debating those things that the wmscog accuses other christians of. Anything we try to point out on the above subjects is considered as persecution. Is it? I clearly don't think so.

The same person has two kids; about 10 and 3. She wants to get her kids baptized by the wmscog and take them regularly for the services but her husband will not let her do that. She says her husband is persecuting her and the kids. Is he? Here's where perspective comes in.

The husband is clearly aware of the falsehood of the wmscog as they tried to recruit him too. That is why he does not permit her to take the kids. Yet she thinks hers is the true faith; so in her perspective, she is being persecuted.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Correct, Emil. Whatever the religion is, it is persecution. I am persecuting them because my father Jesus Christ is being made a mockery by them. In addition, they are deceitful.

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote:

It is all a matter of perspective.

My friend in the wmscog is totally incapable of discussing wmscog beliefs. She is also incapable of debating those things that the wmscog accuses other christians of. Anything we try to point out on the above subjects is considered as persecution. Is it? I clearly don't think so.

The same person has two kids; about 10 and 3. She wants to get her kids baptized by the wmscog and take them regularly for the services but her husband will not let her do that. She says her husband is persecuting her and the kids. Is he? Here's where perspective comes in.

The husband is clearly aware of the falsehood of the wmscog as they tried to recruit him too. That is why he does not permit her to take the kids. Yet she thinks hers is the true faith; so in her perspective, she is being persecuted.

Classic story.  Next comes the break-up.  Of course, it's not their fault because they chose to break up on their own.  And our pals remain clean.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

One thing I don't get though. The Revelation speaks of the Judgement Day. The WMSCOG clearly teaches that the 2nd coming of Christ already happened and they use the books of Revelation to "prove" that. But then as you go along their teaching, they will again claim that the events stated in Revelation will come when Jesus will come AGAIN.(3rd time). Why would they use the book of Revelation to prove their point (2nd coming) and then say it did not happen yet but WILL happen in the near future?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Honestly, I don’t know anything on that. All I remember is that the woman who sits on many waters with the golden wine cup symbolises the Catholic Church according to their own teaching. Revelation 17.

Simon
    Participant

no but bearing false witness is

Simon
    Participant

it would depend which events. revelation taking place over a course of 2000 years

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Simon wrote:

no but bearing false witness is

okay…is this part of the topic I presented or not?^_^

Sarah2013 wrote:

Honestly, I don't know anything on that. All I remember is that the woman who sits on many waters with the golden wine cup symbolises the Catholic Church according to their own teaching. Revelation 17.

They used things in Revelation to prove the existence of god the "mother" and also to prove that there is no actual city Heavenly Jerusalem. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, Elie. They do that and did while I was there.

Simon
    Participant

was referring to kc

Sarah2013
    Participant

Oh, ok.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Honestly, I don't know anything on that. All I remember is that the woman who sits on many waters with the golden wine cup symbolises the Catholic Church according to their own teaching. Revelation 17.

Yeah that is an interesting interpretation which I have challenged my friend about but there is no logical response. I believe this is a SDA teaching which the wmscog has copy/pasted.

At various times the wmscog claims the dragon is the catholic church/pope, the beast is the catholic church/pope and the whore also is. The interesting thing is that Rev 17:16 says the beast will destroy the whore. I asked her to explain that and she ignored my question as you would expect.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Emil, we won’t know all things prior to Jesus’ return, but we will know enough to get us to where we are going. The book of Revelation is slowly unfolding. Some of the things in Revelation will start to make sense and add up. We just need to be watchful, prayerful, and most of all, live in that Bible daily. God will grant you the Wisdom.

Simon
    Participant

sda has a slightly different basis for 538 than wmscog

Simon
    Participant

sda has a slightly different basis for 538 than wmscog

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.