"you are all so weak in faith"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "Is the World Mission Society Church of God a Cult – Part 1 Hassan" on 2/17/13.

anonimous says:

This is so ridiculus!!!!!! The B.I.T.E model is more influencial then the Holy Bible?

you are all so week in faith no bases to support your slandering. If you deny the bible 

Then you deny god. But hey look at it from the bright side when Jesus came 2000 years 

Ago only a hand full where saved. That's why in the last days he will punish does who do not know God 

And don't obey the gospel of chist. Will leave you with a few words of wisdom .

Gal. 4:26

Rev. 22:17

Prey to god all mighty to allow you to see the truth dont deny Sabbath or the feast of god.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Rubbish! What is B.I.T.E?

fedupmom
    Participant

It is an acronym Steve Hassan uses to describe destructive mind control…

Behavioural control

Information control

Thought control

Emotional control

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thank you. The comment is silly. I think the person commenting has missed the point then.

Joshua
    Participant

Back to the same cherry picked scriptures taken out of context. Yawn. If you want to believe that Saturday is the Sabbath then you also choose to believe that Jesus Christ was a sinner. This is not something you can have both ways. Who is denying God now? Please wake up. I'm begging you, take some time away from this group and its teachings. Give yourself time to clear your head and then do your own research outside and away from this groups influence. Find out the truth for yourself and stop retelling the same things that you have been made to memorize repetitively. God gave you a mind and He expects you to use it. Please wake up and let the wool fall from your eyes.

Stained
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted on "Is the World Mission Society Church of God a Cult – Part 1 Hassan" on 2/17/13.

anonimous says:

This is so ridiculus!!!!!! The B.I.T.E model is more influencial then the Holy Bible?

you are all so week in faith no bases to support your slandering. If you deny the bible 

Then you deny god. But hey look at it from the bright side when Jesus came 2000 years 

Ago only a hand full where saved. That's why in the last days he will punish does who do not know God 

Prey to god all mighty to allow you to see the truth dont deny Sabbath or the feast of god.

Hey, I'll leave you with a few words of wisdom:

Come back to reality.  Not even ASH agreed with this current doctrine when he was alive. It's why the "church" split in three or was it four ? 

Stained
    Participant

fedupmom wrote:

It is an acronym Steve Hassan uses to describe destructive mind control…

Behavioural control

Information control

Thought control

Emotional control

Fits like a glove.

KC
    Participant

what is it with you wmscog and the word "slandering", stop thinkking that its YOU who get slandered when slandering others is actually YOUR favorite pass time hobby.

king34
    Participant

LOL they always come here and say that we are slandering. unless you bring proof that the facts and personal stories are fake , the please stop this " slandering comments" The wms are always and I mean always talking about the catholic church and the 7 day ad. sos why we cant talk about your church? Sabbath might be true . but the wms did not bring that truth many religions have been practicing that for years the same thing as the feast. as I see it ahn didnt bring a lot of truth to the table. the so called 7 thunders are the seven feast which was being practice already so whats the big deal. grow up and eat some real food.

Emily
    Participant

admin wrote:

anonimous says:

Totally missed the point.  The BITE model is a guideline to evaluate the methods of control and undue influence that any group or individual may use to control someone or a group of people.  This has nothing to do with doctrine.  Typical of a wms member to read something critical of their "church's" behavior and then spit out some unrelated comment.  

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

From what I've learned, wmscog followers have this thinking that only the bible can be used as a source to determine a "cult". They said that CULTS are religions that doesn't follow the bible. Then they give you bible verses about "false prophets" to support their statement.

KC
    Participant

yea and at the same time badmouthing others, while crying wolf about being "slandered"….  anybody whos been around them knows that it dont take very long there to know all the "they are the deviiiiil childrens and they will aaaalll burn in heeeelll while we watch and giggles from heaven" standard wmscog speeches.

Simon
    Participant

they never say we will watch them burn and giggle

MountainMom
    Participant

Maybe they do, Simon, have you been in all their churches?  Just kiddin' ya!

MountainMom
    Participant

Just trying to give a one liner like Simon does a lot of the time!  No offense intended, I know they don't giggle about the burnin' in hell thing.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL. That just made me laugh. Though they are not giggling, it is already in their heads that other people are going to buurrrnnn in hell so I think they are pretty much thinking about it.

Simon
    Participant

whatever is want to act like, or condone those who do, they accuse wmscog of being maybe they really are being persecuted

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Being persecuted, if you take it in a biblical sense, is being killed because of your beliefs. I don't see anyone killing a WMSCOG member.

Simon
    Participant

that’s not the only biblical meaning

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

It pretty much is. Persecution of Christians was rampant during their times. Pagans were killing a lot of Christ followers so if you are referring to New Testament "persecutions", it pretty much means killing.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You are right Elie and so is Simon on his definition also. If you want to break it down in both your meanings then we have all of the following types: Physical, mental, social and spiritual persecutions.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.