Interpertation on the New Jerusalem Book on (Android ) by NCPCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Look what I found, maybe some of you already know about the book available for download . THE INTERPERTATION ON THE NEW JERUSALEM.. it’s weird because it says NPCOG, but on the left side of this article is the WMS apps. UCCSPACE under related apps….. BEWARE!

http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/reference/church-of-god-booklet_cksmw.html 

The New Covenant Passover Church of God was established by Jesus Himself and it proclaims the Passover of the New Covenant

that Jesus and His Apostles proclaimed and completely holds fast to the faith of the Early Church.

We proclaim the New Covenant Passover and the Seven Feasts and Festivals 3 times a year that Mr. Ahn Sanghong taught us of.

"I hope that our readers who love the truth will not miss this opportunity and study diligently. I pray that you will

receive the annointment of redemption that God sends by His mercy and join with us entering into eternal Heaven."

"If anyone visits us, we will do our very best to proclaim our message to him or her."

You can download txt documents at our website.

http://www.ncpcog.co.kr-><font face="Times New Roman" lang="KO">게시판</font>(Board)-><font face="Times New Roman" lang="KO">자료실</font>(Download)

-Introduction of the Booklet

The Booklet "Interpretation on the New Jerusalem and the Issue of the Head Covering of the Brides" is introduced.

This booklet was published to prevent troublemakers who misinterpret and behave fanatically, explain errors and testify of the unchanging truth of the Church of our God.

The booklet also gives detailed testimony on who the bride is mentioned in the Bible, on how proper interpretation should be and what the true nature of the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

The contents must be known by everyone and they will be of great help to people who are attempting to learn about the Bible.

Any questions that you have should be left by email or on our website message board.

-Questions Answered

email : [email protected] homepage : http://www.ncpcog.co.kr

phone : +82-10-7758-2332 (kore

The new covenant, Passover, the Church of God, ansanghong, truth book

Tags: http://www.ncpcog.org.

KF
    Participant

KF wrote:

Ok Simon, can you please tell me about this part, if you read it already;   Thanks!

The booklet also gives detailed testimony on who the bride is mentioned in the Bible, on how proper interpretation should be and what the true nature of the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

ok guys back to the original post, hey Simon you left me hanging, lol I could not download, can you update me/us

Cephas' Brother wrote:

I'd love to have this, is it only for the droid phones? Could I get it on a regular PC or iPhone?

If I find a way I will let you know Cephas Brother 😉

Simon
    Participant

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Niceee… We should tell the Admin to post this in the website main page. This is very valuable information.

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

http://ncpcog.co.kr/rb/home/b/0604/441?PHPSESSID=b4301204e2b51758280a50848c3bf7c2

the English text online

Cephas' Brother wrote:

I'd love to have this, is it only for the droid phones? Could I get it on a regular PC or iPhone?

Thanks Simon!!!!

here you go….. Cephas' Brother click on the above link…… Simon found it,  no phone required.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Another document for my own personal Evidence book 🙂

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Just skimming over the booklet, it really appears like Zahng,WMS, Joo Kim, or whoever it was just ripped off this Um Sooin lady's idea. At least partially. I bet if we could find the booklet that Um Sooin published, you'd find the foundations of everything the WMS is based on.  

Simon
    Participant

would be interesting to find and read just to understand this book better

admin
    Keymaster

This comment was originally posted in response to "'Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride and Women's Veils' by Ahnsahnghong" on 2/11/13.

WMS brother says:

The translations provided are suspicious in the extreme. It begs the question of the authenticity of the book, the identity of its true author, and its editor.

For one, this would be the first time Ahn-Sahng-Hong ever addressed anyone he knew, in any of his books, by name.

For two, this would be the first time Ahn-Sahng-Hong ever got defensive about anything. Let alone to the degree that he wrote a book about it.

For three, the writing in this book contradicts biblical passages, something never before seen in his works.

For four, the writing in this book contradicts his other writings.

For fifth, he has never EVER used rude words in his writing, even when talking about he most sinful things. The writing in this book is highly irregular.

For sixth, in no other work does Ahn-Sahng-Hong suggest that a literal copy of the city Jerusalem is going to descend upon earth or crash into it. That is beyond silly. It is a SPIRITUAL Jerusalem. A METAPHORICAL Jerusalem. Not, and nor will it ever be, a real and literal city.

Finally, the most important point of contradiction. In other books he says "In what form will the Spirit and the Bride come and proclaim?" To which his answer is: "It is written that the word became flesh" followed by a prophecy of how Jesus must came in the flesh.

In what form will the Bride come?

The answer is with Jesus, in the flesh, for how else can they "speak" in the last days.

Defining the Bride as a literal heavenly city is backwards.

The Heavenly city is a SPIRITUAL city, whom is called our mother.

Opposite to the ludicrous notion that a literal copy of Jerusalem will hover of Isreal, the -metaphor- is explained in greater detail to be the Bride of Christ, whom will be revealed to us, and speak actual words.

The spiritual Jerusalem is the Bride in reality, not the other way around.

Joshua
    Participant

We don't even need to really dispute this as WMSbrother is going against his own created god. We have used the Word of God and held up Ahn's teachings and predictions and they don't add up. This is just one more thing that shows us the truth.

Simon
    Participant

The thing is WMSCOG actually ACKNOWLEDGES the book. (whether the translation is legit is quasi debateable)

KF
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in response to "'Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride and Women's Veils' by Ahnsahnghong" on 2/11/13.

WMS brother says:

The translations provided are suspicious in the extreme. It begs the question of the authenticity of the book, the identity of its true author, and its editor.

For one, this would be the first time Ahn-Sahng-Hong ever addressed anyone he knew, in any of his books, by name.

Impossiable that you don't know about this book considering the years you've been a member.  My friend has been there going on 3 yrs. and

he  told me the story of how in late 2011 I beleive, when the people from California walked out, it was because of this book, that no one was told of.  The cat was let out of the bag.   It was latter cleared up by the Pastor that Umsooin stole Fathers notes and decide to say she was Jerusalem, the heavenly mother  However if you read the link below you will see exactly what Mr. Ahnsanghong said regarding  the new jerusalem & women like umsooin. 

For two, this would be the first time Ahn-Sahng-Hong ever got defensive about anything. Let alone to the degree that he wrote a book about it.

The Pastors from your church did not deny this book, they acknowlegde that it was written, but not for the public, only for umsooin and her followers.

For three, the writing in this book contradicts biblical passages, something never before seen in his works.

I have read things in the green book that contradicts the bible also, I will point them out later, or as a matter of fact I believe Genny has a post on those contradictions.

For four, the writing in this book contradicts his other writings.

If you are referring to who and what  is the new Jerusalem, then yes it does

For fifth, he has never EVER used rude words in his writing, even when talking about he most sinful things. The writing in this book is highly irregular

I read all of his book on line, I did not see anything out of place or rude.  Can you point it out.  What Chapter from the link below?

For sixth, in no other work does Ahn-Sahng-Hong suggest that a literal copy of the city Jerusalem is going to descend upon earth or crash into it. That is beyond silly. It is a SPIRITUAL Jerusalem. A METAPHORICAL Jerusalem. Not, and nor will it ever be, a real and literal city.

Your right he does not say a city will crash on earth.  He says the Heavenly Jerusalem is a place for all the 144,ooo saints to live in and it will come down after there is a new heaven and a new earth and the 1,000 years have passed, among other things, read chapter 7 from the link.

Finally, the most important point of contradiction. In other books he says "In what form will the Spirit and the Bride come and proclaim?" To which his answer is: "It is written that the word became flesh" followed by a prophecy of how Jesus must came in the flesh.

You really need to read the link below, that is not what he said.  He said the bride is us, we are his wife.

In what form will the Bride come?

The answer is with Jesus, in the flesh, for how else can they "speak" in the last days.

Sorry to say you are wrong

The Heavenly city is exactly what it says ..a city where the 144,000 will live.  Jesus said

John 14:2

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Opposite to the ludicrous notion that a literal copy of Jerusalem will hover of Isreal, the -metaphor- is explained in greater detail to be the Bride of Christ, whom will be revealed to us, and speak actual words.

yes the saints who will judge you

WMS BROTHER, I just finish reading the whole book by Ahnsanghong from here

<font color="#1c256a">http://ncpcog.co.kr/rb/home/b/0604/441?PHPSESSID=b4301204e2b51758280a50848c3bf7c2</font&gt;

and the only thing correct as per wmscog is the womens veil, sabbath..read the book on the above link, it comes from Korea.

admin
    Keymaster

This comment was originally posted in response to "'Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride and Women's Veils' by Ahnsahnghong" on 2/12/13.

Peter says:

To understand meaning of this book we have to know when and why ASH wrote it.

I think the root of this book is in these words

“UhmSooIn is babbling about how she is the new Jerusalem that came down out of heaven”.

If you keep it in mind the book makes sense and there is no contradiction with WMSCoG teaching :-)

Simon
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in response to "'Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride and Women's Veils' by Ahnsahnghong" on 2/12/13.

Peter says:

“UhmSooIn is babbling about how she is the new Jerusalem that came down out of heaven”.

If you keep it in mind the book makes sense and there is no contradiction with WMSCoG teaching :-)

If I were God and wanted to show she was false but there was a Mother and I wasn't ready to reveal her yet I would demonstrate why what she said was not true esposing her lies without saying there is no God the Mother and that the idea is delusional etc

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The thing is WMSCOG actually ACKNOWLEDGES the book. (whether the translation is legit is quasi debateable)

Exactly, Simon.  The wmscog's argument was not that it was a forged or otherwise illegitimate.

The explanation I heard from the wmscog is that UmSooIn had peeked at Ahn's writings and found out about 'mother' early, then claimed herself as 'mother.'  So Ahn had to write the book against her because it was not time to reveal 'mother' yet.  After the threat from UmSooIn was averted, he withdrew the book, and then later revealed the true 'mother.'

The problem I see with that is that Ahn didn't just write against UmSooIn being the 'mother' but against any 'mother god' at all.  Therefore either Ahn really did preach no 'mother god' and the wmscog goes against him, or he lied about there being no 'mother god' in the book when he really did intend to reveal the 'mother' later.

The response I got to that idea was similar to what we had discussed in another thread about God lying, and that the wmscog doesn't have a problem with a God who would lie.  That basically he lied to protect the people from the wrong 'mother.'

Did anyone else hear something similar or different?

Simon
    Participant

Pretty much what I heard 

Jubilee
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

I'm going to take just a small portion of an elsewhere posted related topic, and present it here:

There are a few different versions of "Ahn-Sahng-Hong"'s books out, all with a variety of edits and frankly quite irregular verbage. Browsing through theese sometimes I think that different people wrote them. Or at the very least, radical edits were made.

I will continue to read the series that sticks to the verses correctly, as father Ahn-Sahng-Hong has actually done, provided by the WMS.

Suffice to say, "in what form will the bride appear?" is a question that is answered pretty directly in another one of his books. I'll give you a hint, its about coming in the flesh.

I would like to answer this question you provide.  It is actually answered right here is this book about Jerusalem.  

Please read chapter 15 very carefully and you will find the answer to Rev. 21:9-10

Then ASH said:

The New Jerusalem will come down to this earth from Heaven 1,000 years from now. (reference the booklet)

This is the very last line in that chapter. Do you understand now?

How does New Jerusalem appear?  The question should be when does New Jerusalem appear first?   ASH Said……..1000 years from when?  Now, meaning 1984

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Peter says:

Thanks Pete, perfect example of how this group takes things out of context. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

We can see that WMS brother clearly testify that Ahn did not wrote that book.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

WMS brother, here is proof that even wmscog members acknowledge that Ahnsanghong wrote that book and even defended it with twisted reasons.

http://ahnsahnghongandgodthemother.blogspot.com/2012/04/about-false-insistence-from-group.html

Here is a little copy paste from that Blog:

2. The purpose of Father Ahnsahnghong who published the book, “The New Jerusalem and the Bride: Explanation on Women’s Veil”

It is true that Father published the book. However, in order to understand the meaning of the book correctly, we need to know about the situation of that time and the reason why Father published the book. Because they ignore these things and just insist on the text of the book, their insistence is unreasonable like those in the aforementioned examples.

In the year 1983, it was before Father made known to us the truth of Heavenly Mother. However, a woman named Eom △△ stole a peek into Father’s book and impersonated the bride, Heavenly Mother. She even tried to change the truth, insisting that women did not need to cover their heads with veils; she stirred up trouble in the Church.

So, Father wrote the book and distributed its copies to the Church members in order to judge Eom △△ and her followers, so that the members would not be deceived by falsehood. And Father also gave sermons in the same context with the book. (Now they make bad use of the sermon tapes of that time).

Do you know what Father did after He settled the matter of Eom △△? He collected all the copies of the book.

This shows that Father did not want us to read the book anymore.

WMS brother, I suggest you meet up with your leaders and firmly decide what you will claim to people whether Ahn DID wrote the book or not. You have a lot of inconsistencies and it is not helping with your "true" church image.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

WMS brother, here is proof that even wmscog members acknowledge that Ahnsanghong wrote that book and even defended it with twisted reasons.

http://ahnsahnghongandgodthemother.blogspot.com/2012/04/about-false-insistence-from-group.html

Here is a little copy paste from that Blog:

2. The purpose of Father Ahnsahnghong who published the book, “The New Jerusalem and the Bride: Explanation on Women’s Veil”

It is true that Father published the book. However, in order to understand the meaning of the book correctly, we need to know about the situation of that time and the reason why Father published the book. Because they ignore these things and just insist on the text of the book, their insistence is unreasonable like those in the aforementioned examples.

Yup, so unreasonable to insist on what's in the text. Just like WMS insists on what's in the text for passover, sabbath, mother, blah blah blah. How ridiculous.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.