"rest assured that this has nothing to do with the church"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "'Your Son Is A Man, You Have No Right To Take Him To The Doctor'–A Family Member's Story"on 8/26/12.

BibleMaster says:

I have read all the whole thing and frankly I am extremely touched by all your son's sacrifices and everything he did for God that I cried becoz I didn't do as much as what your son did. I wish to have the passion and love that your son has for God? I understand that it's very normal for you to be upset and furious after seeing your son changed so much but rest assured that this has nothing to do with the church personality or mind control or misinterpretation or anything u can think of, but its a prophecy stated in the Bible by Jesus Christ Himself that dispute in a family will happen when someone wants to put God first in their life and has found out the truth. After reading this u will understand and realize that all this while u have been blaming the church wrongly and also misunderstood your poor son because God Himself already predicted this in the Bible. Pls do not blame your son for loving God more than his parents or friends becoz it should be this way all along. Humans should love God more than anyone or anything as we are created by God and God can choose to bless us or punish us anytime He wants. So do u think we should put God 1st in our life and fear Him the most or not?

Pls read Matthew 10:34-39

New International Version (NIV)

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law 36  a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. 37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Joshua
    Participant

Once again a misquoted piece of scripture. Here's an idea for all of the members of the WMSCOG, how about if you guys read everything before and after the cherry picked scriptures you're quoting? Your going to find the truth of the scriptures and the teachings of God. If I were to start my own cult I could cherry pick scriptures to make you believe anything I wanted you to believe. Do I want you to believe in aliens like the Heavens Gate Cult did? I could do that. Do I want you to believe that I am your god and I can cleans women through sex like Moon did? I can do that. If you can't see the danger in cherry picking scriptures. Please stop falling for this. 

Joshua
    Participant

Hey BibleMaster??? As I read further in "Gods Word" without mistranslating it I find, " He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me."

Why do I bring this up? I see Gods Word talking about me, Jesus, and the Father. There is NO mention of Jerusalem, mother, or Zahng (Chang, Chan, or any of her other names). Dang, Gods Word is not testifying in your favor! There's an obvious reason for that but you will not see it or hear it. Do not let the blind lead the blind especially if they choose to be deaf as well. This is simple logic but it is lost on the lost.

As for your cherry picked scriptures: Let me show you what an amplified version reads as far as love for your father and mother. Vs37- He who loves [and takes more pleasure in] father or mother more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves [and takes more pleasure in] son or daughter more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me.

These scriptures place an order of importance to us. It does not tell us not to love our parents or to cause strife and division in our house. Anyone who uses these scriptures to justify a groups destructive influence in a family is just flat wrong! Jesus did more for us than our parents ever could however, God places the husband and father as the head of the house just as Jesus is the head of the church. The Ten Commandments tell us to honor our father and mother. The destructive influence of the WMSCOG over many years has gone directly against the Word of God. You use the name BibleMaster but I will be so bold as to call you a instrument of evil. Get on the right side, learn what the Bible really says, and stop playing yourself as a Bible Master. God is not interested in your interpretation of His word. BibleMaster? What, do you think you're playing some sort of role playing game? This is not a game and peoples lives are held in the balance. Get real or go home!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was originally posted on "'Your Son Is A Man, You Have No Right To Take Him To The Doctor'–A Family Member's Story"on 8/26/12.

BibleMaster says:

I have read all the whole thing and frankly I am extremely touched by all your son's sacrifices and everything he did for God that I cried becoz I didn't do as much as what your son did. I wish to have the passion and love that your son has for God? I understand that it's very normal for you to be upset and furious after seeing your son changed so much but rest assured that this has nothing to do with the church personality or mind control or misinterpretation or anything u can think of, but its a prophecy stated in the Bible by Jesus Christ Himself that dispute in a family will happen when someone wants to put God first in their life and has found out the truth. After reading this u will understand and realize that all this while u have been blaming the church wrongly and also misunderstood your poor son because God Himself already predicted this in the Bible. Pls do not blame your son for loving God more than his parents or friends becoz it should be this way all along. Humans should love God more than anyone or anything as we are created by God and God can choose to bless us or punish us anytime He wants. So do u think we should put God 1st in our life and fear Him the most or not?

Pls read Matthew 10:34-39

New International Version (NIV)

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law 36  a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. 37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

This story was tragic and you just cry because you approved so much what this person did to his family? I'm sorry but I gotta tell you that you are kinda sick in your mindset. Matthew 10:34-39 was about how the coming of Jesus would cause a DIVISION on people's religious beliefs but it is not to the point that you are already hurting your family members and causing serious damage to yourself. The Rule's are Love God and love your neighbors, clearly you are just focusing on the "loving" God part just to attain your own salvation, which makes you a hypocrite. Believing in God should be liberating and  should not mean being enslaved with endless hours of work.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.