"Pls stop your lying crap here"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on The WMSCOG "Awarded by President Obama"? on 1/2/2013 from an IP address in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

William Lee M says:

Whatever that is said here is not true at all. I just verified With the white house secretary as I am a friend of hers. I started getting interested in this church after seeing them on National TV news getting high praises and appreciation from people around the world. Pls stop lying, such crap you are writing about the Cog applying for their own award? So did they also apply to be on National news? Pls stop your lying crap here, the admin of is site or whoever u claim to be!!!! Gosh!!!

Joshua
    Participant

You know, I'm really getting tired of these fly by type comments. Everyone is entitled to their oppinions here in the USA but I would sure like to see some kind of backing for the comments. William Lee M. (If that's your real name) what did you supposedly verify if in fact you contacted the white house secretary? Which secretary was this anyway? Was it the one that runs the tours or fetches the coffee?

These people are obviously grasping at straws here projecting their own failures on others. This kind of fly by junk doesn't even deserve to be posted but due to the integrity of the people managing this website everyong gets to post their stuff here.

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow, these people are getting desperate aren't they, Joshua. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

True colours are really starting to shine through. Wmscog are misleading – period!

Emily
    Participant

Wow William M Lee!

Which of these secretaries is a "friend of yours"?  The white house press secretary, the white house office of the staff secretary, or any of these white house cabinet secretaries?  It's interestig that the first two are male and you said that you are a friend of "hers".   You are from Malaysia so I'm guessing you don't know anything about how the government is organized here.

I'm gonna call BS on your comment.  Nice try though. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Great responses, guys! There is a difference between facts and rubbish and this one is the latter – rubbish.

genny
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was originally posted on The WMSCOG "Awarded by President Obama"? on 1/2/2013 from an IP address in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

William Lee M says:

Whatever that is said here is not true at all. I just verified With the white house secretary as I am a friend of hers.

I'll echo the question… Which secretary was that?  And what exactly did you verify?  That they received an award, how awards are received, who applied for the award… what?

I started getting interested in this church after seeing them on National TV news getting high praises and appreciation from people around the world.

So which "National TV" news featured the wmscog?  The Today Show?  Good Morning America?  CNN? …

Pls stop lying, such crap you are writing about the Cog applying for their own award?

It's not lying.  Just look up information about the award.  That is how it is given–you keep records of your service and then apply for the award.  It's supposed to go through an "official certifying organization" but it is all on the honor system, and any organization can apply to be an official certifying organization and then apply for awards for its volunteers.  As long as you are an official certifying organization, you can order all the awards you want and tell them what name you want printed on them (even blank awards and write a name on it).  The organizations are trusted to be honest with the awards, but there is obviously potential for misuse.

So did they also apply to be on National news? Pls stop your lying crap here, the admin of is site or whoever u claim to be!!!! Gosh!!!

Maybe they did "apply to be on National news".  It's possible that they asked for the station to run a story about them, or conveniently gave the station a tip about some of their community service projects or something.  We can't know without asking the station.  But again, which national news show?  And did they present a balanced view of the wmscog?

fedupmom
    Participant

I really hope Genny’s questions are answered here-as they are good legitimate questions. If they are not answered it only verifies that the the truth is being told on this site and they can’t prove otherwise. Ho hum!

Simon
    Participant

It really is easy to get on the news really

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Simon it must be easy at your end to get on news but here in india they litterily beg the news papers & TV channels i have seen till today if they have put something on news paper is because a brother knows someone in the mumbai mirror news paper&all the news chanels have refused to put them on and they like calling top officials and taking pictures and then they blow their tumpets,i remember seeing the people of korea comming to mumbai in the year 2010 on this day on 26 jan for a global warming program but they acutuly went recruting peole arround mumbai and on 26jan went and met the mayor of mumbai and clicked many snaps i just wander what fake story they must have made out of this in some other country.

Simon
    Participant

we don’t really know where William m Lee is

Stained
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

William Lee M says:

Whatever that is said here is not true at all. I just verified With the white house secretary as I am a friend of hers. I started getting interested in this church after seeing them on National TV news getting high praises and appreciation from people around the world. Pls stop lying, such crap you are writing about the Cog applying for their own award? So did they also apply to be on National news? Pls stop your lying crap here, the admin of is site or whoever u claim to be!!!! Gosh!!!

Everytime they get "high praises and appreciation from people " there just happens to be a Camera right there.  I wonder why that is.  Where is it that Jesus said to do good deeds and then boast about them again ?  Like when they have a "Blanket Drive", they don't give the Blankets, they get others to give them and then suck up all the praise.  Same thing with socks or blood or cleaning something.  If ever there were a Wolf in Sheeps clothing…..

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia  ?  Pals with the Secretary ? LMAO.

Stained
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Wow William M Lee!

Which of these secretaries is a "friend of yours"?  The white house press secretary, the white house office of the staff secretary, or any of these white house cabinet secretaries?  It's interestig that the first two are male and you said that you are a friend of "hers".   You are from Malaysia so I'm guessing you don't know anything about how the government is organized here.

I'm gonna call BS on your comment.  Nice try though. 

You go Emily !  Right on ! 

[William]<—LOL  Not Daniel or Joshua or Philos or Paul or some other fake biblical alias this time ? "William" ?  Wonder if he's wearing BCG's and got the greased back hair dew. 

Simon
    Participant

why can’t a Malaysian be named William

Simon
    Participant

btw about my, other post I missed the ip part of the post lol

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

btw about my, other post I missed the ip part of the post lol

I missed that part too.  How likely is it that someone in Malaysia knows any of the White House secretaries?  Of course he could be using one of those programs that changes your ip address.  But then you'd wonder why.

Simon
    Participant

could be in error but usually only a next door country

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.