"i believe she is our mother"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on Zahng Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side Of The Story? on 01/23/13:

keshab Dhungel Ithari church, Nepal says:

i believe she is our mother. without dought i am saying she is our heavenly mother.if we want to get salvation then really we should have to believe god the mother.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

If you read a book, do you try to understand what the author says or do you put your own interpretation on what you are reading?

Hosea 3:5 is talking particularly about the Israelites. I am not sure what do you mean by this verse, care to explain?

Isaiah 55:3 is not talking about "restoring" the Passover. If you read it by context, it just plainly says that God has made an everlasting covenant. The Passover that you are talking about was not abolished because many religions still practice it until now and even before the coming of the wmscog.

Isaiah 25:6. If I am not mistaken, this mountain is Mt. Zion. The bible is talking about this being the place where eternal life will happen, so it is synonymous to Heaven. Therefore, it is Heaven or some place where God dwells. As I have understand, there are many "synonyms" for Heaven in the bible, these words being Jerusalem, Mt. Zion, Mt. Sinai if you consider them in a spiritual sense.

Hos 3:5 so you think the israelites will seek David in the LAST DAYS?  What DAVID? HE IS DEAD!  David is Christ!  Hey Hal you better get on the christian boat because elie says this is about you!

Isaiah 55:3  It JUST talking about an everlasting covenant?  I know you know Jesus said the Passover is the eternal covenant.  So you know my answer, then tell if its not the passover what is? lolz  The Passover is celebrated on a specific day and done a specific way, NO church does correctly, if you communion or eucharist then your absurd and blaspheming because you think man has the power to change GODS LAWS? Then you should try to become the Pope!

Isa 25:6 exactly I never said it was on earth, it is heaven, but it's a place where certain people will go. Those who did violate the Everlasting Covenant! Isa 24:5.  Prove it's not the passover.  You already know what the Church of God has to say and what versus we use so I don't think I have to explain our part. So prove us wrong.  Because I either I'm right and it is the Passover and Isa 24:5 is talking about you or you're right and I isa 24 is talking about me.  So prove it!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hal wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Clearly stated fulfilled the throne of David, Hos 3:5

Restored the Passover  Isa 55:3

Has given eternal life! Isa 25:6

Hosea 3:5

5 afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall come trembling unto the LORD and to His goodness in the end of days. 

Yeshua was never made Malak (King Of Israel or Judea).

Isaiah 55:3

3 Incline your ear, and come unto Me; hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.  

Nothing about Passover there. Just the Covenant. The same covenant given to Abraham.

Isaiah 25:6

6And in this mountain will the LORD of hosts make unto all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.  

Nothing about eternal life…..

Yea hal I think I'm not going to reply to you ok because now you're turning it into a whole different argument.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Fromtheotherside, this isn’t personal, you know. This is about deceit.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I know your not trying to be that way, if it's about the doctrine about our truth we can talk about that, but really their is no deciet when it comes to actions, Love if you didn't feel it then there are reasons or something is wrong with the member there, I can feel that sometimes with some members.  Sometimes I go to another branch and no one says hi.  Once there was that type of situation, felt very cold towards me.  But after I started talking to one brother, others came up and said "yea when you walk in we thought you were a pastor" They didn't say hi to me because of that, misunderstanding, happens all the time.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I know friend, these things can happen but search your heart….. Like I did. Ask yourself a lot of questions. You know in your heart something……

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I asked myself many questions, but  a lot of what this site is using against the Father and Mother is wrong.  And the foundation of which the church stands upon is Passover! Sabbath.  We can discuss many different things, dates, interpretations, times prophecies, and you can use many different things to back it up.  Even history books have differences in them it depends on who says this and who said that.  You can find many things that say our dates for the daniel prophecy is wrong and I can find other things that say it isn't.  So what? I know in my heart Passover is right and I know that there are many different ways that people keep it and say as long as we are doing it for god, there is nothing wrong with it, I disagree totally and with every bone in my body, their way is not Gods way.  So do others keep it NO.  Sabbath is the day of the lord, I have much proof and you can bring up arguments against, what can't you argue about, but Sabbath is GOD'S DAY.  Who taught me this FATHER AND MOTHER, so they can do whatever they please because they are GOD>

Sarah2013
    Participant

That sabbath is the true worship day isn’t much to argue from my standpoint. This is accurate to me but that is the only truth foreseen. I was a member and never argued that but half truth is not truth at all. The Jerusalem above isn’t in reference to her. The last Adam isn’t in reference to ahng. There is so much, so much to talk about.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Then Let's talk about the core, Sorry Eli and Genny but I think what we were talking about is just going to go back n forth without a conclusion.  Then sarah will you explain what is the Jerusalem and the bride in Rev, and also Gal.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Also why I believe is because a point you just made sarah.  You said sabbath is accurate.  Then what truth would be out there think about it, Catholic? they don't keep it, protestant some try to act like they do but they don't, then who? there is NO ONE with the truth then.  Just believe in JEsus? that is B.S, that was made so they have an exuse to not keep the sabbath and passover and do many other things that are not in the bible. That line is there loophole. Believe is to follow love is to obey.  Follow God's will.  and that's my two cents but let's not talk about this anymore lets stay with the topic of Jerusalem.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I will. Not all words in the Bible are literal. Eat my flesh and blood is one example.

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is where we level without disrespect. From what I see you have a pure heart for God. Only wmscog isn’t it as far as I have seen and know in my heart. I’m sure you know the wmscog teaching on the tree of life and probably have seen the videos presented. It takes courage to stand alone, doesn’t it? I was in awe when I first heart that teaching but think carefully here…. Have you noticed that not too many scriptures have been able to prove this mother god with clarity? This says a lot. Read the whole scriptures and not in parts. Digging up scriptures here and there isn’t the way to convince. I can take words and make them what I want it to be. Do you believe God has given man/woman common sense?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Fromtheother side, remember, sabbath worship isn’t the debate here but, if it were it still isn’t going to make wmscog’s teaching accurate. There are other “general churches who agree to disagree on this sabbath day worship based on constantine’s beliefs or doing. I wish it were for that will be much better and deceit would hardly be the issue.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

So then who can explain what Rev, Bride and Jerusalem and Gal, Mother is? and the relationship between the 3 verses and why it isn't God the Mother. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Why do you believe she is God the mother. There is no such thing. I know the mother and a father teaching is what is making you feel so. But see.. god is not like man. Just because he created man and woman doesn’t mean that he, a spiritual being, has to have a mate.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I know what you mean sarah, Then tell what it is about the verses that we use for HEavenly Mother.  Rev 22, and 11, also Gal 4.   What do you guys believe it is? and why?  I hope you don't say saints.  That is one thing that it isn't.  The old… Ill stop because this will cause another debate, so please just answer the question.  I might take time responding because I'm also working on a responce to Genny.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I will answer when I get off work

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Fromtheotherside, I would just like to ask two things from you if you don’t mind. What year did you join the wmscog and what was your previous religion before you joined?

I find this as an opportunity to talk to a present member so that I can ask questions that are related to your teachings. Let me tell you a bit of my story. I was baptized last year in the wmscog (forcibly I might add), I was able to attend 3 weeks of bible study before I went to another city. The deacon assured me that I can just attend in another branch of Zion to continue my studies. He said that he will just ask for their address and text it to me so I’ll know how to go there. Months passed and I was never contacted. I called my deacon and when I tried asking for the Zion address here, he refused to give it to me. Instead I had to give my address and some people will just go to my place to do bible study. Until now, I am still waiting for them to contact me but none came. Why are the instructions inconsistent? First it was okay, then it was not. It really seems so suspicious that they won’t give their address and don’t give definite answers. Can you explain why this is so? Do you have some kind of “don’t-go-to-us, we’ll-go-to-you” rule?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Fromtheotherside, i agree with what Ahn Sahng-Hong wrote that it is a place, and not a person” please if you may view these site for a better understanding. It is all in the context of reasoning. https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/chapter-8-the-heavenly-jerusalem-is-an-actual-place/

Stained
    Participant

I gotta say, this fromtheotherside dude is gettin' on my last nerve.  Sorry yall, I know you want us to be nice but oh man this is like finger nails cross a chalkboard.  It's like chewing aluminum foil. Admin, delete this if you must. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Hang on dear Stained… We got this in a nut shell.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.