"i believe she is our mother"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on Zahng Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side Of The Story? on 01/23/13:

keshab Dhungel Ithari church, Nepal says:

i believe she is our mother. without dought i am saying she is our heavenly mother.if we want to get salvation then really we should have to believe god the mother.

Simon
    Participant

I didn’t doubt either not in the least yet I realized God is perfect yet Zhang has erred so any truth that is in wmscog Zhang isn’t it

Simon
    Participant

I didn’t doubt either not in the least yet I realized God is perfect yet Zhang has erred so any truth that is in wmscog Zhang isn’t it

Joshua
    Participant

Just from personal experiences, Zahng has told many people that their entire families will come into the WMSCOG. My loved one was told this from another person. This caused my loved one to stay in a little longer than they should have. None of the rest of the family ever came into the WMSCOG and in fact my loved one has exited the group and has been free for about a year now. Obviously what Zahng spoke about our family is and was a lie. Does God lie? This lady lies and therefore cannot be God. I'm sorry for how deceived you have been but you can do something about it and I pray that you do. Too many lies have been told to the members of the WMSCOG and it needs to stop. You can become one of the people helping us to expose the truth. We are here for you. You have folks to talk to so that you can get through this. You are not alone.

Joshua
    Participant

Just from personal experiences, Zahng has told many people that their entire families will come into the WMSCOG. My loved one was told this from another person. This caused my loved one to stay in a little longer than they should have. None of the rest of the family ever came into the WMSCOG and in fact my loved one has exited the group and has been free for about a year now. Obviously what Zahng spoke about our family is and was a lie. Does God lie? This lady lies and therefore cannot be God. I'm sorry for how deceived you have been but you can do something about it and I pray that you do. Too many lies have been told to the members of the WMSCOG and it needs to stop. You can become one of the people helping us to expose the truth. We are here for you. You have folks to talk to so that you can get through this. You are not alone.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was originally posted on Zahng Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side Of The Story? on 01/23/13:

i believe she is our mother. without dought i am saying she is our heavenly mother.if we want to get salvation then really we should have to believe god the mother.

Salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ, that is clearly stated in the Bible. Can you please provide one verse in the bible that states that you have to believe in god the mother to be saved? I want an exact phrase like… "Have faith in God the Mother so that you will be saved". Just one verse, and that the verse is really taken in CONTEXT, not some hidden message that only "certain" people understands. Just like these: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.(Rom 6:23), For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16), Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ (Titus 2:13).

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

Salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ, that is clearly stated in the Bible. Can you please provide one verse in the bible that states that you have to believe in god the mother to be saved? I want an exact phrase like… "Have faith in God the Mother so that you will be saved". Just one verse, and that the verse is really taken in CONTEXT, not some hidden message that only "certain" people understands. Just like these: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.(Rom 6:23), For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16), Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ (Titus 2:13).

Joshua
    Participant

Hal, just because you don't use the New Testament doesn't mean that we don't. Stop with the AntiChristian stuff.

Joshua
    Participant

Hal, just because you don't use the New Testament doesn't mean that we don't. Stop with the AntiChristian stuff.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Elie your reasoning wrong, you don't have a clear view of how the bible is written.  What if I were to say show me in the O.T where it say believe in jesus christ and you will be saved.  Same thing.  There is prophecy and then the fulfillment, but until the time for the prophecy is fulfilled there is not 'exact' statements made especially concerning the savior.  The NT didn't exist when Jesus was on the earth, so its like walking up to him and say "show me where is say believe in Jesus and you will be saved, oh, be exact, like this, "The <font color=”#27568b”>salvation</font> of the righteous comes from the <font color=”#27568b”>LORD "",.</font>

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Elie your reasoning wrong, you don't have a clear view of how the bible is written.  What if I were to say show me in the O.T where it say believe in jesus christ and you will be saved.  Same thing.  There is prophecy and then the fulfillment, but until the time for the prophecy is fulfilled there is not 'exact' statements made especially concerning the savior.  The NT didn't exist when Jesus was on the earth, so its like walking up to him and say "show me where is say believe in Jesus and you will be saved, oh, be exact, like this, "The <font color=”#27568b”>salvation</font> of the righteous comes from the <font color=”#27568b”>LORD "",.</font>

fromtheotherside
    Participant

No where in the OT does it state in "exact" words believe in Jesus and you will be saved.  Your argument is therefore invalid.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

No where in the OT does it state in "exact" words believe in Jesus and you will be saved.  Your argument is therefore invalid.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Ofcourse Jesus was not stated in the OT because He was not physically present in that time. But when He did came, His teachings was always related in the OT scriptures and He fulfilled the whole prophecy  of the coming of the Messiah while the wmscog only teaches patches and phrases taken out of the bible which they distorted to fit their belief and has given "predictions" that never came true.

Here is a long list of Prophecy of the scriptures about that Messiah that Jesus fulfilled. http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/prophchr.html

Your turn, give me a Prophecy in the Bible that states about the coming of the 2nd Christ and we will analyze if it is related or indeed fulfilled NOW.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Ofcourse Jesus was not stated in the OT because He was not physically present in that time. But when He did came, His teachings was always related in the OT scriptures and He fulfilled the whole prophecy  of the coming of the Messiah while the wmscog only teaches patches and phrases taken out of the bible which they distorted to fit their belief and has given "predictions" that never came true.

Here is a long list of Prophecy of the scriptures about that Messiah that Jesus fulfilled. http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/prophchr.html

Your turn, give me a Prophecy in the Bible that states about the coming of the 2nd Christ and we will analyze if it is related or indeed fulfilled NOW.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Spectulations Elie, that's all you stated.  You make arguments and then agree they are absurd and unbiblical, and follow up with accusations without proof.  What "predictions" are you talking about and where is the proof they were made?   "Patches and phrases, out of the bible… distorted…" Again no proof, no examples, and how do you know they are distorted, are you the expert? Are you GOD? You know the CORRECT interpretation? Wow, you must be greater then apostle Paul, Elie!  Then you ask us to give you a prophecy about the coming of the 2nd Christ?  I thought you already knew them???? Elie show the proof! back up your comment!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Spectulations Elie, that's all you stated.  You make arguments and then agree they are absurd and unbiblical, and follow up with accusations without proof.  What "predictions" are you talking about and where is the proof they were made?   "Patches and phrases, out of the bible… distorted…" Again no proof, no examples, and how do you know they are distorted, are you the expert? Are you GOD? You know the CORRECT interpretation? Wow, you must be greater then apostle Paul, Elie!  Then you ask us to give you a prophecy about the coming of the 2nd Christ?  I thought you already knew them???? Elie show the proof! back up your comment!

genny
    Participant

Elie makes a good point, fromtheotherside.  There are many specific prophecies that Jesus fulfilled.  Please give specific prophecies that Ahnsahnghong fulfilled–not prophecies that rely on a special interpretation that only the WMSCOG can provide, but ones that are clearly written in the Bible.

Need an example?  Here are a few specific, clear prophecies regarding Jesus–

descendant of David (Jeremiah 23:5-6)

born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2)

the triumphal entry (Zechariah 9:9)

genny
    Participant

Elie makes a good point, fromtheotherside.  There are many specific prophecies that Jesus fulfilled.  Please give specific prophecies that Ahnsahnghong fulfilled–not prophecies that rely on a special interpretation that only the WMSCOG can provide, but ones that are clearly written in the Bible.

Need an example?  Here are a few specific, clear prophecies regarding Jesus–

descendant of David (Jeremiah 23:5-6)

born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2)

the triumphal entry (Zechariah 9:9)

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I would like to repeat that the examples of your distorted teachings are in the main page. I don't have to post it here again one by one, you can browse there if you want. 

Rule #1 of interpreting the Bible. LET THE BIBLE INTERPRET FOR ITSELF because the bible has it's own interpretation.

Do you want that we discuss each and every prophecy of the 2nd coming of Christ one by one? I am willing for that.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I would like to repeat that the examples of your distorted teachings are in the main page. I don't have to post it here again one by one, you can browse there if you want. 

Rule #1 of interpreting the Bible. LET THE BIBLE INTERPRET FOR ITSELF because the bible has it's own interpretation.

Do you want that we discuss each and every prophecy of the 2nd coming of Christ one by one? I am willing for that.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.