CAN SOMEONE IN THIS GENERATION DIE, EVEN IF THEY CELEBRATED THE PASSOVER?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

I was at the other site, and I read a comment where someone asked Genny if anyone from the church that has celebrated the passover, has died and if so what did the church tell the members, because if the person died having the passover then what excuse could it give it's member, that the person had no faith?

I also read at the same site that a deacones died, and it was all kept quite, could this be true and is there any proof of it.  I personally believe in the passover because it is the word of GOD, even if i don't agree with the wms on somethings.

Also if we can not die having the passover, what about the people that walked with Ahnsanghong, back in the days, who also kept the passover.  Are they alive today, if so they must be like almost 100 yrs old.  I'm just saying!

Simon
    Participant

The first Passover Ahnsahnghong held was in 1962 so that isn't very long ago they need not be 100. But actually Church of God doctrine is not that you cannot die, in fact my (former) deacon told me about people in WMC who died, as though they are saved.

WHOAMI
    Participant

Shimon, what if they were 40 or 50 yrs old in 1962, or are you going to justified them by saying everyone was younger than that! Ahnsanghong was 44 in 1962, so your gonna tell me all his followers were under age.

and now i have confrim with you, that wms has 2 different versions of everything they teach.  I was told that everyone who has done the passover has not died, including the people who walked with Ahn, that they have been in bad accidents, but they have come out without any injuries.

They told me that in this generation will not pass away until the end.  This is B/S they teach me one thing and teach you another, this is why there are always contridications, and confusion, this can not be GODS church!

and why do they die as though they are saved, what so that they won't sin anymore, i thought our sins were forgiven.  This is a lot of B/S, can another ex-member tell me what they were told.

by the way Shimon i said almost 100 not exactly 100, which makes a difference, but even so.

Simon
    Participant

I would say they would likely be in their seventies and eighties. At least most of them (who are alive)

<that they have been in bad accidents, but they have come out without any injuries.>

I know people who kept passover who have been in bad accidents who came out like that but cooincidences do happen and they are not universal I don't know any who died but definitily been in the hosptial for several weeks, one for even over a month 

<They told me that in this generation will not pass away until the end.>

I was taught that means that at least one person born in 1948 must be alive at the last day.

<and why do they die as though they are saved, what so that they won't sin anymore, i thought our sins were forgiven. >

I meant I was told they died and they are waiting in paradice, not I was told they died but they were a false believer.

WHOAMI
    Participant

shimon says: 

I was taught that means that at least one person born in 1948 must be alive at the last day.

lol i cant believe what your telling me, i need to really lol, on this one, it's like in the last day we are going to go around asking ppl, hey what year where u born in.  We need to find at least one person born in 1948 alive.

and if ppl are in hospital for weeks, how are they keeping the 3rd day & sabbath, do they still send in their tithe & offering.

Now I also know why they don't want you to exchange numbers with other members or hang out with them outside of the church. In case someone drops dead, this way they can say literaly oh that person left the church!

only team leaders or decones, deconess, are allowed to have your phone  number they always say

they dont want other members to misinform you or kill your soul blah, blah, blah, they just don't want you to use your brains together, because 2 heads are better than one. AWAKE CHILDREN OF ZION!

king34
    Participant

well my story is kind of similar to shimon. They told me that the passover was the sign or should I say the seal that god promise to put on out heads. So when the end comes or disasters it will passover you. I have not yet her that someone has passed way yet, but people do get sick , nothing big tho. Im pretty sure every one there is pretty mortal like us so if they were to get shot or in an accident they will die like the rest of us. But what they would say is that nothing will happend to them because that is gods promise. What I believe is that god does take away your sins throguh the passover because it says it in the gospels. But that you cant die..ummm thats just stupid

Simon
    Participant

To say noone in WMSCOG would contradict Ahnsahnghong who said only 144,000 won't die. With 2,000,000+ members 1,856,000+ members MUST die.

WHOAMI
    Participant

king34 wrote:

well my story is kind of similar to shimon. They told me that the passover was the sign or should I say the seal that god promise to put on out heads. So when the end comes or disasters it will passover you. I have not yet her that someone has passed way yet, but people do get sick , nothing big tho. Im pretty sure every one there is pretty mortal like us so if they were to get shot or in an accident they will die like the rest of us. But what they would say is that nothing will happend to them because that is gods promise. What I believe is that god does take away your sins throguh the passover because it says it in the gospels. But that you cant die..ummm thats just stupid

I meant that they wont die until father comes, which is soon, because mother said the ark will be complete this year.  I came in april to celebrate the passover and the church also announced that mother said this would be the last passover.  Other people that were there before me said that after the new year when they showed the video I have already come, a few weeks after that mother said I have already come too! therefore confriming that she is GOD.

Emily
    Participant

WHOAMI wrote:

king34 wrote:

I meant that they wont die until father comes, which is soon, because mother said the ark will be complete this year.  I came in april to celebrate the passover and the church also announced that mother said this would be the last passover.  Other people that were there before me said that after the new year when they showed the video I have already come, a few weeks after that mother said I have already come too! therefore confriming that she is GOD.

Wait a minute.  If they said that this year was the last Passover, does that mean that they believe that the world will end in 2012? or some time before the Passover would have happened next year?  What about the other feasts?  Are they going to stop celebrating them too?  Where does it say that the new covenant (regardless of what you believe it may be) will no longer be necessary once the ark is built.  Wait…was there supposed to be another ark?  "confirming" that she is "god"???  Is that something new?  Didn't the wms already believe that she was "god" for over 20 years?  None of this makes sense to me.  Can someone help clarify?

Simon
    Participant

she told the last overseas visiting group before I left father was coming this year and we were going to Heaven this year

Emily
    Participant

Also, could the wms have said that this would be the last Passover just to stop people from leaving the church?  I mean like if they were trying to create some false sense of urgency?  Since after reading the lawsuit that they filed against the admin of this site, it's clear that they believe they have been losing members.  Enough members and revenue to file a $25 million dollar lawsuit anyway.  (what an outrageous number by the way)  What happens in 2013?  Don't they believe that people have to celebrate the Passover in order to go to heaven?  So they aren't going to try to save anyone after this year is over?  Or will they make up some excuse about why they changed their minds and celebrate Passover again in 2013.  I mean I can't see them passing up the opportunity to generate that kind of revenue.  Approximately 1500 people attended the last Passover that I attended.  So let's do the math.  The wms requires that each member (even children) give an offering "according to how they have been blessed in the past year" (I'm quoting because I remember this being repeated many times during the services before the event).  So let's say that each person donated $20, a very conservative number I think.  That would be $30,000!!!  And that's only one location.  Multiply that by however many churches they claim to have these days and we're talking big bucks all in one day.  I guess we will have to hold tight and see what happens.

I have a feeling that it will be the same with the 2012 predictions.  Members will just say that they never said that 2012 would be the last Passover LOL!!!

Simon
    Participant

. well in all technicality they are not actually saying with 100 percent certainty the last or is this year more very very strongly implying

Simon
    Participant

I think they, might play from jw handbook and do something regarding the 144,000 for 2012

king34
    Participant

hey emily I think you have to times that 30k by at least 4 or 5 times. Because when I was there a brother told me that those donations have to be like the tithes that your doing. But concerning the last passover I did hear the same thing from a sister.She said that father was coming in 2012 leading her to believe that the world was going to end this year. But i told her that all the profecys have not yet been fulfill so that was a load of garbage. I asked a brother when I was attentinng there last year that since when they have been saying that father is *coming soon[ and he had been there for over 10 years lol so I guess this a mechanism to keep them blind and working extra hard to get those 10 talents.

WHOAMI
    Participant

Emily wrote:

WHOAMI wrote:

king34 wrote:

Wait a minute.  If they said that this year was the last Passover, does that mean that they believe that the world will end in 2012? or some time before the Passover would have happened next year?  What about the other feasts?  Are they going to stop celebrating them too?  Where does it say that the new covenant (regardless of what you believe it may be) will no longer be necessary once the ark is built.  Wait…was there supposed to be another ark?  "confirming" that she is "god"???  Is that something new?  Didn't the wms already believe that she was "god" for over 20 years?  None of this makes sense to me.  Can someone help clarify?

I don't know what's going on, but i do know that when i came in April to celebrate the passover the missionary announced that this would be the last passover, I of course got scare & ask a sister why did he say that and she said that mother said the ark would be complete this year and that father is coming this year.  I told her but the bible says no one knows the day or the hour, she replied yes but it does not say anything about the year, and mother(who is God) said father is coming this year.  What's going to happen I don't know, but like I was telling Shimon, it seems like every church teaches a slightly different version of the studies & has knowlegde of other things the other churches don't know, maybe that's due to all the changes they are doing with the books and doctrine.

well about her confriming she is God,  she said I have already come too!  I heared that in all the years she never actually said I am God, but after the new year she confrimed it by saying I have already come too!  so between the ark will be completed this year, I have already come too!, this will be the last passover, and father is coming this soon, it's telling us that the end is near, this is not my opinion it's what I heared & confrimed. 

Simon
    Participant

Actually no one knows the day or the hour doesn't mean no one will ever know.

Simon
    Participant

btw she said she was God before this year.

king34
    Participant

you know whats funny that this story sound very familiar or lets say similar to the adam and eve story how the snake tricked adam and eve into eating from the tree. The same way father and mother are tricking this kids into believing they are god .Even tho none of them have actually said Yes I am god! this is the proof here are my miracles .I think when the end comes and god really shows up they are going to say something like " hey god idk why they were worshiping me I never said I was god, I told them to pray in the name of jesus but they kept praying in my name lol". crafty serpent

Simon
    Participant

No Zahng Gil Jah prays in the name Ahn Sahng Hong and calls him Christ directly. And if you run a church that calls you God you are claiming to be God.

Simon
    Participant

Ahnsahnghong as Christ is harder to tell, because I am not really sure what he actually wrote

king34
    Participant

well now that I think about it I was in the church for like a year and I never herd her saying that shes god or nothing like that.. so I am very surpriced that she actually said that. But I cant wait till 2013 to see what they going to say when the world does not end. And ahn does not raise from his grave in korea

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.