Changes In the Green Book – Removal of Second Coming

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

Originally posted by John on Changes in the Green Book – Part 1 – Removal of “Second Coming” References

Are you serious? You think that those two writings are different? First one says what Christ will do in the future, AND even the appointed time of His second coming. Second one you use say the eact same thing. You have very poor grammar skills or english is not your first language. Oh wait, people whose english is not their first language translated those books, and now you who cannot read or understand english (obviously) try and dicfer why they change the working of the books.

Those two books say the excact same thing. Jesus coming is obvious ly His second coming. I truly see no difference in the MEANING of the two examples you have shown.

Jesus Coming = His 2nd coming. There is no difference. You all need to stop this. Whoever has made this website is a liar, and has no understanding of basic english and grammar.

You are making it seem like Ahnsahnghong said the 2nd coming Christ would come in the future in the first example/writing, when thats not what the writing says. It says what Christ will do in the future. Not that he will come in the future. By studying the works of Moses we can also understand the appointed day of His second coming. It does not say that day is in the furtue though. You are a liar for saying that it says like that, or you do not understand english. Either way people should not listen to you.

Second writing/example says by studying works of Moses we can understand everything Christ WILL do (future tense for all of you who failed grammar), IN addition to the time of His (Jesus’s) coming (which would obviously His second coming. There is no difference in the two writings.

originally posted by admin:

Hello John and thank you for commenting. I understand English perfectly thank you. If the two writing examples are the same and mean the same thing, as you claim, then why change it? Why would the WMSCOG delete the words “future” and “second” if there is no difference? Do your research.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Joshua wrote:

You and your group spit on the teachings of the one you claim to be god the father. Ahn seems to have been a good man but he was only a man.

Ran around Korea with girlfriends, fathered kids by more than one wife …. uh, I don't agree with the Ahn seems to have been a good man statement …

Cite evidence before posting personal attacks over and over and over. You love to post argumentum ad hominem. A fallacy is a fallacy even when trying to argue the correct side of an issue so avoid them.

The evidence is all here.  Examine this site, read the testimony of Zhang's ex husband …. you only seem to want "evidence" that supports your beliefs ….

Simon
    Participant

He wouldn't know about Ahnsahnghong's person life.

Simon
    Participant

Btw he never said a thing about Ahnsahnghong having many girlfriends in his statement. Furthermore searching this site I find nothing that says such a thing. Furthermore this site does have errors even with its over all message being correct.

Simon
    Participant

btw my beliefs are in no way effected by how many people Ahnsahnghong slept with

ChildOfZion
    Participant

shimon wrote:

If God can change his words the Bible is useless.

Hebrews 7:12  When there is a change in the Preisthood there must also be a Change of the law.  Jesus Changed the old covenant, God word, to the New Covenant. God changed His word that He would destory Nineveh. Many times God word did chagne, almost always (if not always) because of the true intention of God. I agree that the change was because of the true intention of God

But the premise of the arguement is that God's word CANNOT be chagned b/c it is perfect, which is a fallacy. Considering most of you beleive in Jesus Christ (with the exception of lotsofpoop), who changed the old covenant into the New Covenant. God's word was chagned.

So it is illogical to say, because Gods word is perfect it cannot be changed. God changed His word many times, Abraham was to sacrifice Issac, God was going to destory Nineveh. Jesus changed the reguialtions of God's Feasts. God's word CAN change. The premise is incorrect here.

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Hey ChildOfZion, I did answer your question and even though you don't accept what I said I feel very judged by you. I'm a liar because you don't accept what I responded with? It's ok, I forgive you and I understand. This is not the first time someone from this group has called me names mostly because I cannot read the Bible and agree with the WMSCOG's doctrine. Nor can I ignore what the Bible says and justify the idea that a Pastor from Korea who never said he was god and actually stated that he was not God could be the second coming Jesus Christ. Everything I have read about Ahn up to this point tells me that he believed and taught about Jesus Christ. Although I don't agree with all of his teachings I can tell that he was a believer of Jesus and was looking forward to Jesus coming the second time. Ahn also taught that there can be no god the mother. You and your group spit on the teachings of the one you claim to be god the father. Ahn seems to have been a good man but he was only a man.

Show me which post you answered my question in, and I will concede that I am incorrect to call you a liar.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Whoa, Baby.  LOOCPOC You Are My Hero (or Heroine).  Excellent!  This should be the start of a Book!

Here is an AMEN to You!

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Shimon …. whatever you feel, go ahead and feel it.  Whatever you believe, go ahead and believe it.  It if feels right to you, more power to you.  

You seem to take a very "legalistic" approach to your belief in God.  All I can say is … be prepared for some surprises.  Some of the most God loving and God fearing people were tortured and executed by the Marxist/Communists in Eastern Europe.  Some of the most God loving and God fearing people were Gassed and Shot by Nazi executioners in WWII.

Just a quick question … Where was your God when the little kids were being taken to the gas chambers in Auschwitz????  Where was your God when the Orthodox Christians were being butchered and killed by the Marxists in Russia?  Did he just "abandon" some of his followers?

Shimon …. where exactly IS your God???? Just curious …

Emily
    Participant

ChildOfZion wrote:

king34 wrote:

well guys sorry to cut into this conversation but it was very interesting. I always read your guys arguments from both side of the field. like I said before I believe in some of doctrines of the church of god becuase is evident and can be proven like sabbath and the veil among aothers.but concerning the green book. Today I was watching on you tube this guy Bart D.ehrman  and how he explained to his class how words scriptures changed over time since the bible was created or inspired by god. He went on to say how back in the first century there was not any printable mechanism to re write a book and how people had to copy things word to word. He went on to say that at that time about 90 percet of the population were not capable to write or read so when they copied the works of mark ,luke or paul they made mistakes and those mistakes were copie by other people addind there own mistakes. Thats why we have now so many bibles with different wording. his question was which is really valid not that I go with but (if this is gods work why would he not protect it and have people change it over time). The same thing in reference to the green book if god wrote it meaning ahn why change the wording from future to will do. God is perfect ,so that being said his wording is perfect so why change it. I believe that most of the people here have a problem with this is because ahn never said he was god .and since he never said he was god changing the scriptures from future (meaning something to be done further down in time) to will do meaning something you can do in an hour or the next day is very meaning full. In other words child of zion this website is not made up of liers like you said and that is pretty offensive. Most of the people here are not trying to batch your church but we are trying to understand it or at least i am.

I understand what you are saying, but Christ Ahnsahnghong didn't write the books in english. There fore the english version changing is not changing the perfect word of God is it?

Ahnsahnghong did say He was God. He said so by saying only God can reveal the 7 Thunders, and then by revealing the 7 Thunders, he declared He is the 2nd Coming. He told about the prophecy of King David, and then fufilled the prophecy, delcaring He is Christ. Would you have beleived Him if He wrote in a book, "Iam the 2nd Coming Jesus?" Probably not. Thats one reason I do believe Him to be Christ, b/c He never shouted that He was the Christ. he just revealed prophecy and fufilled it.

Ahn's interpretation of what the 7 thunders were, is wrong.  https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/the-7-thunders-secret-the-two-stone-tablets/

Ahn's "prophecy of king david" was wrong.  http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/search/label/David

Which leads me to question…if I make up my own so called prophecies and "fulfill" them, does that make me "god"?  Don't you think that other false prophets try to justify that they are "god" with the Bible?  

Simon
    Participant

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Just a quick question … Where was your God when the little kids were being taken to the gas chambers in Auschwitz????  Where was your God when the Orthodox Christians were being butchered and killed by the Marxists in Russia?  Did he just "abandon" some of his followers?

Shimon …. where exactly IS your God???? Just curious …

Sorry those questions are invalid. God allows bad things to happen to his people all of the time. Shock tactics don't work as you want them too

Simon
    Participant

ChildOfZion wrote:

shimon wrote:

If God can change his words the Bible is useless.

Hebrews 7:12  When there is a change in the Preisthood there must also be a Change of the law.  Jesus Changed the old covenant, God word, to the New Covenant. God changed His word that He would destory Nineveh. Many times God word did chagne, almost always (if not always) because of the true intention of God. I agree that the change was because of the true intention of God

But the premise of the arguement is that God's word CANNOT be chagned b/c it is perfect, which is a fallacy. Considering most of you beleive in Jesus Christ (with the exception of lotsofpoop), who changed the old covenant into the New Covenant. God's word was chagned.

From letter to Spirit the words didn't change at all. In fact if you pay attention to what the Books Ahnsahnghong wrote you would know he didn't teach the word of God was changed but fulfilled.

So it is illogical to say, because Gods word is perfect it cannot be changed. God changed His word many times,

He NEVER changed His word Ahnsahnghong Said God's word is perfect and does not change is Ahnsahnghong wrong?

Abraham was to sacrifice Issac,

as a test of faith and a forshadow of Christ

God was going to destory Nineveh.

for their evil they ceased to be evil through repentence

Jesus changed the reguialtions of God's Feasts.

Yes but very regulation remained you still eat the lamb and coat your house with its blood it still is at twilight on the 14th day of the month of the aviv the Word never changed.

God's word CAN change. The premise is incorrect here.

You disagree with both your God and my God

Simon
    Participant

You have yet to cite that for Jesus.

Simon
    Participant

no you have not. Virgin birth is not sex with someone other than your husband

Simon
    Participant

thats a silly argument. What sign is it for a nonvirgin young girl to get pregnant. That is NOT a sign that was every day.

Simon
    Participant

and even if it wasn't meant virgin, that still doesn't change the fact a virgin birth cannot be adultery under OT law. No sex=No Adultery

king34
    Participant

hey shimon I have a question. I understand that jesus was born of a virgin berth but from where jesus geneology come from because joseph is not his father. Because I was looking at the geneology of jesus and it does not match when you look at it in mathew and I believe the other one is in mark or luke?

Simon
    Participant

Genny at one point posted a link explaining why one was of Mary and One was of Joseph and why it was expressed as of Joseph. I do not have it off hand if she doesn't see this and post it before I find it I will repost it.

king34
    Participant

ok perfect.

Simon
    Participant

Yes actually asexual reproduction is.possible

And yes.sex is a requirement of.adultery

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.