Changes In the Green Book – Removal of Second Coming

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

Originally posted by John on Changes in the Green Book – Part 1 – Removal of “Second Coming” References

Are you serious? You think that those two writings are different? First one says what Christ will do in the future, AND even the appointed time of His second coming. Second one you use say the eact same thing. You have very poor grammar skills or english is not your first language. Oh wait, people whose english is not their first language translated those books, and now you who cannot read or understand english (obviously) try and dicfer why they change the working of the books.

Those two books say the excact same thing. Jesus coming is obvious ly His second coming. I truly see no difference in the MEANING of the two examples you have shown.

Jesus Coming = His 2nd coming. There is no difference. You all need to stop this. Whoever has made this website is a liar, and has no understanding of basic english and grammar.

You are making it seem like Ahnsahnghong said the 2nd coming Christ would come in the future in the first example/writing, when thats not what the writing says. It says what Christ will do in the future. Not that he will come in the future. By studying the works of Moses we can also understand the appointed day of His second coming. It does not say that day is in the furtue though. You are a liar for saying that it says like that, or you do not understand english. Either way people should not listen to you.

Second writing/example says by studying works of Moses we can understand everything Christ WILL do (future tense for all of you who failed grammar), IN addition to the time of His (Jesus’s) coming (which would obviously His second coming. There is no difference in the two writings.

originally posted by admin:

Hello John and thank you for commenting. I understand English perfectly thank you. If the two writing examples are the same and mean the same thing, as you claim, then why change it? Why would the WMSCOG delete the words “future” and “second” if there is no difference? Do your research.

Joshua
    Participant

Well Mr. Professor, Lawyer, Judge, and Jury, just what are we the supposed people who don’t understand English supposed to think when your groups truth keeps changing to suit the times or the situation? I would like to know why my black friends were not welcome in your group until it suited the groups purposes? I want to know why my Jewish friends were talked down about by your group and its teachings? I want to know why you feel qualified to pass judgment here!?! When people expose the problems with your cult they are met with this kind of arrogance most of the time. Welcome to one of the places where people seek the truth and where lies and deception are revealed.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Whoa!  Everyone settle down.  We lost Renita due to my lack of control.  I feel bad about that.  The purpose of this forum is to engage members of WMSCOG into thinking clearly about what they are being told.

That being said, debate about this issue is very interesting.  Again, like I have said previously, biblical scripture passages taken out of context can be made to mean anything.  A Christian believes that Jesus is God made Man, and is the fulfillment of what is said in the Torah (according to Christians however, not Jews).  

A Christian also believes that there will be a second coming as foretold in the Apocalypse, which is the very last book of the Bible ( in my opinion this book shouldn't even be in the Bible).  But anyway, a Christian doesn't worry too much about the 2nd coming because, and this is important, Christians believe that Jesus in his death AND resurrection provided the way for ALL who accept him to be saved and taken to heaven upon death.  Really, folks, that is Christianity in its most elemental form.  Historically speaking, however, this apocalyptic vision thing has been around for centuries.  In the 10th century AD, much work on cathedrals was slowed down or halted because so many of the skilled masons working on them were waiting for the end of the world.

Christians KNOW that there is NO reason to worry about the Apocalypse predictions, because Christians are ALREADY saved by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ,  God made man.  Accept Jesus as your saviour, follow the 10 commandments, and you will have eternal life with God.  There is NOTHING about some Korean guy and his whatever lady friend in any of this ….

WMSCOG believers are not Christian.  This view is what upset Renita so much.  WMSCOG preachers somehow interpret various and sundry scriptural passages (taken out of historical context) and magically make them into this crazy theology of Mr. Ahn and Ms. Zheong being somehow God.  They also mistakenly interpret scriptural passages to indicate belief in these Korean people is REQUIRED to get into heaven.  The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is not enough for WMSCOG believers … they need this Korean guy and his youngest girlfriend to somehow make things happen for them ………  And that is why I refer to them as Ahnians, not Christians ….

Simon
    Participant

They are Christians as are rastas and lds and jws et al stop your bigotry

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

Originally posted by John on Changes in the Green Book – Part 1 – Removal of “Second Coming” References

Are you serious? You think that those two writings are different? First one says what Christ will do in the future, AND even the appointed time of His second coming. Second one you use say the eact same thing. You have very poor grammar skills or english is not your first language. Oh wait, people whose english is not their first language translated those books, and now you who cannot read or understand english (obviously) try and dicfer why they change the working of the books.

Those two books say the excact same thing. Jesus coming is obvious ly His second coming. I truly see no difference in the MEANING of the two examples you have shown.

Jesus Coming = His 2nd coming. There is no difference. You all need to stop this. Whoever has made this website is a liar, and has no understanding of basic english and grammar.

You are making it seem like Ahnsahnghong said the 2nd coming Christ would come in the future in the first example/writing, when thats not what the writing says. It says what Christ will do in the future. Not that he will come in the future. By studying the works of Moses we can also understand the appointed day of His second coming. It does not say that day is in the furtue though. You are a liar for saying that it says like that, or you do not understand english. Either way people should not listen to you.

Second writing/example says by studying works of Moses we can understand everything Christ WILL do (future tense for all of you who failed grammar), IN addition to the time of His (Jesus’s) coming (which would obviously His second coming. There is no difference in the two writings.

originally posted by admin:

Hello John and thank you for commenting. I understand English perfectly thank you. If the two writing examples are the same and mean the same thing, as you claim, then why change it? Why would the WMSCOG delete the words “future” and “second” if there is no difference? Do your research.

Interesting that you understand English perfectly well, then what does, "what Christ WILL DO mean"? Something in the future or past? If you understand english so well, what is your expert opinion?

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Well Mr. Professor, Lawyer, Judge, and Jury, just what are we the supposed people who don't understand English supposed to think when your groups truth keeps changing to suit the times or the situation? I would like to know why my black friends were not welcome in your group until it suited the groups purposes? I want to know why my Jewish friends were talked down about by your group and its teachings? I want to know why you feel qualified to pass judgment here!?! When people expose the problems with your cult they are met with this kind of arrogance most of the time. Welcome to one of the places where people seek the truth and where lies and deception are revealed.

I dont think by Jon saying, you cannot understand english is actually passing a judgement on anyone (not in a sense that he is judging you to hell sense). Maybe he is an english professor and he can pass the judgement on you. But there is a vlaid point to say that what Jesus will do in the future and what Jesus will do mean the same thing. To say that these two phrases mean different things is very silly. LOL You think this place exposees the Truth???Whoah, better watch out then right? Did you get a little upset, then continue reading…

Did you go to high school and graduate? Did you make it through college Joshua? Then answer this riddle: "what Christ WILL DO…" is this something in the past or future? If your answer is the past, then we can pass a judgement on you that you do not understand english. If you answer future, then they mean the same thing. Thank you for playing the game, I look foward to your amazing response.

As to why your black and Jewish friends comment, I dont really know or care to be honset. You could be a huge physo lier for all I know, so I'm not gonna debate you on that. I will debate you on what I can see right in front of me, the evidence that you have in fornt of me. And your comment should probably be moved to a different part of the fourm sense it doesnt really pertain to the "changes" of the green book.

Thanks for playin, buh bye.

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Whoa!  Everyone settle down.  We lost Renita due to my lack of control.  I feel bad about that.  The purpose of this forum is to engage members of WMSCOG into thinking clearly about what they are being told.

That being said, debate about this issue is very interesting.  Again, like I have said previously, biblical scripture passages taken out of context can be made to mean anything.  A Christian believes that Jesus is God made Man, and is the fulfillment of what is said in the Torah (according to Christians however, not Jews).  

A Christian also believes that there will be a second coming as foretold in the Apocalypse, which is the very last book of the Bible ( in my opinion this book shouldn't even be in the Bible).  But anyway, a Christian doesn't worry too much about the 2nd coming because, and this is important, Christians believe that Jesus in his death AND resurrection provided the way for ALL who accept him to be saved and taken to heaven upon death.  Really, folks, that is Christianity in its most elemental form.  Historically speaking, however, this apocalyptic vision thing has been around for centuries.  In the 10th century AD, much work on cathedrals was slowed down or halted because so many of the skilled masons working on them were waiting for the end of the world.

Christians KNOW that there is NO reason to worry about the Apocalypse predictions, because Christians are ALREADY saved by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ,  God made man.  Accept Jesus as your saviour, follow the 10 commandments, and you will have eternal life with God.  There is NOTHING about some Korean guy and his whatever lady friend in any of this ….

WMSCOG believers are not Christian.  This view is what upset Renita so much.  WMSCOG preachers somehow interpret various and sundry scriptural passages (taken out of historical context) and magically make them into this crazy theology of Mr. Ahn and Ms. Zheong being somehow God.  They also mistakenly interpret scriptural passages to indicate belief in these Korean people is REQUIRED to get into heaven.  The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is not enough for WMSCOG believers … they need this Korean guy and his youngest girlfriend to somehow make things happen for them ………  And that is why I refer to them as Ahnians, not Christians ….

Glad to see who belongs to this website, people who do not believe in the Bible, and do understand the truth of salvation, and do not believe in the power of God.  God thought it, book of Revelation, should be in the Bible contrary to what you think. God allowed it to be included in the Bible, you OPINION means nothing when talking about what should or shouldnt be in the Bible. You admit then, that you think more of your opinion than the will of God to include the Book of Revelation in the Bible? Why don't you think the book of Revelation should be in the Bible? Book of Revelation reveals the identity of the ANIT – Christ, why would you not want people to know the identity of the ANIT-Christ? Stange.

You said we must accept Jesus (TURE I am not arguing this point) AND also must follow the 10 commandments. LOL Oh my gosh.  Do you keep the Sabbath day holy? LOL The Sabbath day, according to the 10 commandments is the 7th day, Saturday. Resurrection day is the first day, Sunday. You said, not me or any COG member, said we must keep the 10 Commandments! Then you must keep the Sabbath day, the 4th commandment of God. If you dont keep the Sabbath Day, you cannot go to heaven, according to YOU not me. lol. I hope you join us and keep the sabbath day holy!

Joshua
    Participant

ChildOfZion, you make my point for me! Your arrogance is evident and the idea that the truth changes within your group is shown in the example of the changes in the Green Book. I’m sorry that your blind devotion keeps you from seeing the obvious. Even though I am a college graduate I can say that my fourth grader can see the difference between the before and after of the Green Book. Others have tried coming directly after me like this and it has not been very productive. Many of these same folks I can gladly say are well on their way to truth and understanding once they understood that I’m not against them . Perhaps you one day will see the problems and realize how you tried to use your arrogance as a point of fact. Don’t worry, your not the first and you won’t be the last. Thank you for reinstalling the fact that I’m on the right side by trying to persecute me like this. Welcome to the game as you put it.

Joshua
    Participant

Sorry, you said thanks for playing which insinuates that we’re playing a game.

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

ChildOfZion, you make my point for me! Your arrogance is evident and the idea that the truth changes within your group is shown in the example of the changes in the Green Book. I'm sorry that your blind devotion keeps you from seeing the obvious. Even though I am a college graduate I can say that my fourth grader can see the difference between the before and after of the Green Book. Others have tried coming directly after me like this and it has not been very productive. Many of these same folks I can gladly say are well on their way to truth and understanding once they understood that I'm not against them . Perhaps you one day will see the problems and realize how you tried to use your arrogance as a point of fact. Don't worry, your not the first and you won't be the last. Thank you for reinstalling the fact that I'm on the right side by trying to persecute me like this. Welcome to the game as you put it.

Who is arrogant? Wow you are so strong that those who come after you are not very productive!!  Why not answer the question? I'll repeat my question to you since you failed to answer it..

Then answer this riddle: "what Christ WILL DO…" does this mean in the future or the past?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Well, interesting …. "what Christ will do…"  Sorry, Child Z, he already did it. 

1.  Jesus Christ's death and resurrection saved your soul, forgave Original Sin (Adam and Eve's problem) and prepared the way to Heaven for you. 

Wouldn't worry too much about the Book of Revelation because the Gospels are quite clear about what Jesus Christ did.  As far as what he "will do", well there is a lot of disagreement among Christians on that point. 

But to be a Christian I think you must believe #1.  And that has nothing to do with Korean guys and their women friends …

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Well, interesting …. "what Christ will do…"  Sorry, Child Z, he already did it. 

1.  Jesus Christ's death and resurrection saved your soul, forgave Original Sin (Adam and Eve's problem) and prepared the way to Heaven for you. 

Wouldn't worry too much about the Book of Revelation because the Gospels are quite clear about what Jesus Christ did.  As far as what he "will do", well there is a lot of disagreement among Christians on that point. 

But to be a Christian I think you must believe #1.  And that has nothing to do with Korean guys and their women friends …

It doesn't matter what you think, and besided your post or response is a discussion for a different thread. The discusiion here is that you all are trying to say that CoG changed something. Why will no one answer my question?

"What Christ will do.." Is this past tense, present tense, or furture tense (i even give you extra choice this time)?

Joshua
    Participant

Why are you trying to waste our time with this? There are things Jesus has done, is doing, and will do. Your chasing your own tail and trying to get us to join in. By answering your question are you any closer to the realization that Ahn was not and could not be Jesus? I went to the website your group put up to try to combat the internet”slanders” as they put it. Do you honestly believe what they’re feeding you? Many of the comments made by your groups members are very hateful and misguided. Several stated that anyone not following the teachings of the WMSCOG didn’t follow the Bible. Here’s a question worthy of your time and effort. There are over 500 scriptures that talk directly or indirectly about there being only one God. There are over 200 scriptures that talk about how we are saved by grace not works. In order to believe and practice the way the WMSCOG does you have to ignore or remove over 700 versus from the Bible. Are you really following Gods word?

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Why are you trying to waste our time with this? There are things Jesus has done, is doing, and will do. Your chasing your own tail and trying to get us to join in. By answering your question are you any closer to the realization that Ahn was not and could not be Jesus? I went to the website your group put up to try to combat the internet"slanders" as they put it. Do you honestly believe what they're feeding you? Many of the comments made by your groups members are very hateful and misguided. Several stated that anyone not following the teachings of the WMSCOG didn't follow the Bible. Here's a question worthy of your time and effort. There are over 500 scriptures that talk directly or indirectly about there being only one God. There are over 200 scriptures that talk about how we are saved by grace not works. In order to believe and practice the way the WMSCOG does you have to ignore or remove over 700 versus from the Bible. Are you really following Gods word?

You all are the ones who posted this topic, so why are YOU wasting your time on this? Im not chasing anything, I jsut came on here to see that the liers were talking about these days, and I came along this one first, so I decided to point out that you are a lier. By you not answering the question you show that you are a lier, and you have been caught in the lie. You tried to say that the two writings were different, when they aren't.

I will continue to ask the question until someone answers it.. "What Christ will do…" is this past present or future? You all said that the two writings were differnt, then answer the question. Or maybe the Turth is that you cannot answer the question because by answering the question you admit that you are a lier? Its really a simple question, it's not rocket science. Im not asking for a whole lot here, just answer the question

What Christ will do…. past present or future?? Anyone out there willing to answer this question?? If it's a waste of time, why bring it up did you all bring it up?

Simon
    Participant

I would say this site is full of fallacies left and right but that doesn't make them liars nor does it make every last arguement a fallacy. This change by itself is utterly meaningless but the second article on the green book is not meaningless.

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, you are a really good guy when you want to be. Thank you.

ChildOfZion
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I would say this site is full of fallacies left and right but that doesn't make them liars nor does it make every last arguement a fallacy. This change by itself is utterly meaningless but the second article on the green book is not meaningless.

Which change? About the 40 years? Not really.

And I didnt say they were all liers, i just said i came to see what the liers were saying these day. Josh is a lier, because he refuses to answer and just jumps around the question. It is a lie to say this is an actual change. But they refuse to answer b/c then they have to admist that they are lying.

genny
    Participant

ChildOfZion, I will answer your question.

"what Christ will do" is future tense, it's something that will happen in the future (after the 'now')

"what Christ will do in the future" is also future tense, but with a semantic difference.  By adding "in the future" to an already future tense, it pushes it even farther in the future, like the future future, if you will.

If I say "I will watch that movie" you might expect me to watch it this weekend.  If I say, "I will watch that movie in the future" you wouldn't likely expect my to watch it this weekend, but maybe months from now.

Even my children understand this concept.  When I tell them "I will get you a snack" they expect it to be done soon and complain if it is not soon.  If I were to tell them "I will get you a snack in the future" they would complain that they want one today, not in the future.

Simon
    Participant

ChildOfZion wrote:

Which change? About the 40 years? Not really.

Can you explain how that isn't a change?

genny wrote:

"what Christ will do" is future tense, it's something that will happen in the future (after the 'now')

"what Christ will do in the future" is also future tense, but with a semantic difference.  By adding "in the future" to an already future tense, it pushes it even farther in the future, like the future future, if you will.

If I say "I will watch that movie" you might expect me to watch it this weekend.  If I say, "I will watch that movie in the future" you wouldn't likely expect my to watch it this weekend, but maybe months from now.

Even my children understand this concept.  When I tell them "I will get you a snack" they expect it to be done soon and complain if it is not soon.  If I were to tell them "I will get you a snack in the future" they would complain that they want one today, not in the future.

Not sure I agree on the future future especially with the 40 years you claim he prophesied in the second article  (while yes he said something about 40 years and then that 40 years was removed I am not sure what he was saying about 40 years)

ChildOfZion
    Participant

genny wrote:

Very silly future future thing. But thank you for clarifying that both versions say what christ will do in the future, thus they are the same and there was no real cahnge made.  And by the time the new "changed version" had come out, the maybe "future future" had already come. So silly to say they say soemthing different. I will come back in the future future to post more!

Simon
    Participant

ChildOfZion wrote:

Very silly future future thing. But thank you for clarifying that both versions say what christ will do in the future, thus they are the same and there was no real cahnge made.  And by the time the new "changed version" had come out, the maybe "future future" had already come. So silly to say they say soemthing different. I will come back in the future future to post more!

The proper thing to do instead of removing a reference to a prophecy of something already happening would be an editors note, foot note, or somehting saying this has occured

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.