PIctures of Ahnsahnghong and his wife

Simon
    Participant

people in a church denying something is not the church denying it.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

So who would have to deny it to you for it to be valid?  Because the ones that lied to me weren't just members, but people with titles there.  And it was more than one person.  My friend was told that Ahnsahnghong didn't have a family by a WMS pastor.  Still not enough for you Shimon?  How long have you been a member?  How long ago was it that you heard that Ahn had a family, since you have said in another post that they never denied it to you.  How did you find out?  Did you ask?

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

So who would have to deny it to you for it to be valid?  

Someone who knew him in person would be good, something on the website, Zahng Gil Jah, Kim Joo Cheol something like that. ANYONE who doesn't know can presume and speak without knowledge.

Because the ones that lied to me weren't just members, but people with titles there.  And it was more than one person.  My friend was told that Ahnsahnghong didn't have a family by a WMS pastor.  Still not enough for you Shimon?  

We cannot now if they actually knew he was married. Or at least I cannot know maybe you know he was in WMC for over 30 years and knew Ahn Sahnghong personally. 

How long have you been a member?

I was a member for 2 years and just under 4 months.

How long ago was it that you heard that Ahn had a family, since you have said in another post that they never denied it to you.

Over a year ago less than a year and a half

How did you find out?  Did you ask?

Deacon said so.

No I did not ask

Joshua
    Participant

I don't know if this will matter but legaly if a representative of a buisness makes a claim or a statement while acting as a representative they and business can be held liable. For example: A representative for a insurance company quotes a new customer a price. The new customer then asks, "Am I covered right when I make my first payment?" The rep says yes and then the customer makes the payment. Two minutes later the new customer gets into an accident and files a claim. The business can try to say that this person was not insured yet but because the rep said that the new customer was covered from the moment they made the first payment the company must pay up. Even worse the rep and the company could both be sued because they tried to get out of the claim. This group has made claims and now they are trying to do damage control and back peddle as fast as they can. It's things like this that are going to continue to put the WMSCOG in a bad light and unfortunately for them it proves that they have willingly mislead people. I will continue to do everything I can to help as many people out of any and every group like this that I can.

Simon
    Participant

Not sure if it counts in theology, especially when the group makes claims there are false prophets with in the group…

But if they cannot be sued for what is emprical proof ZGJ is not God legallity is pretty much out the window

Joshua
    Participant

I definitely agree on this point. Laws were made to protect peoples freedoms but these same laws are being twisted into protecting false doctrine as well. We need to do our parts to try to protect people the way the law was intended and not the way someone or some group would want them. In order for evil to triumph all that needs to happen is for good people to do nothing.

Emily
    Participant

It just dawned on me…When Zhang joined Ahn's church, Ahn's real wife was a member!!!  I wonder how she must have felt to see her husband running around with Zhang and taking some fake wedding photo.  That's disgusting in my opinion. 

But Shimon, and I'm sure he's not the only one, has argued that this isn't adultery. 

WOW

justasitis
    Participant

Please stop trying to come up with ideas for what might or might not have been. You cannot ever know. If you ever really knew what happened, it would still only be an opinion. There are surely enough known fallacies to argue against.

Simon
    Participant

Of course what if it wasn't meant as a wedding photo?

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Of course what if it wasn't meant as a wedding photo?

What do you mean?

Simon
    Participant

The picture wmc.says was.a wedding photo is.it one.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

The picture wmc.says was.a wedding photo is.it one.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your statement.  Are you saying that the picture of Ahn and Zhang is not a wedding photo?

Simon
    Participant

I am saying I do not know if it is a wedding photo.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

You don't seem to understand … Shimon …… even pictures mean nothing to you.  It's OK …. keep on sending in the money …. that is what counts!!!!!

Simon
    Participant

You are an idiot,

WHOAMI
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

You don't seem to understand … Shimon …… even pictures mean nothing to you.  It's OK …. keep on sending in the money …. that is what counts!!!!!

shimon wrote:

You are an idiot,

lol, not for nothing but how do you feel now?  can you see how you would attack, defending a truth you later discovered was all a lie.

Simon
    Participant

I still think he is a racist bigotted idiot or a Poe trying to make nonmembers look bad. His arguments only prove WMSCOG's claims about anti-wmscog claims being invalid.

Furthermore I was saying something about WMSCOG possibly lying about something and he starts berating me for trying to ignore truth.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I still think he is a racist bigotted idiot or a Poe trying to make nonmembers look bad. 

I think you still feel guilty for being taken in by such illogical theology … it's OK, shimon, you'll grow out of it ….. 

Simon
    Participant

Nope, I truly think your argumentation is better for keeping people in WMSCOG than allowing them to see their way out.

Emily
    Participant

I agree with Shimon.  Sueno, you've really gotta tone it down.  Shimon has freed himselft from the wms and instead of welcoming him, you are continuously attacking him as if he were the enemy.  How effective would your comments be if they were directed at your family member that is still in the wms?  

I think I speak for most here when I say that our purpose is to share our experiences, observations, opinions, etc in order to help those that are still in the group question and possibly see their way out of the bondage that they are trapped in.  From my experience, it's really not that easy to sever ties with this group.  Please don't make it any more difficult for those that read this site because they are already having doubts.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.