Ahn's Easter Photo

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Kind of a goofy looking character …. sure doesn't look like God or Jesus Jr to me ….

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Kind of a goofy looking character …. sure doesn't look like God or Jesus Jr to me ….

Emily
    Participant

Happy Easter Ahn lol.

Emily
    Participant

Happy Easter Ahn lol.

Simon
    Participant

The Korean name for Easter probably isn't Easter but still translates as such via Google.

Joshua
    Participant

Sure blows a hole in the idea of Easter being evil and pagan.

Simon
    Participant

I did a google translate of the word Easter 부활절 part of the word is ressurection (부활) . So in Korean the word could be used in reference to celibrating the ressurection either on feast of first fruits/Ressurection Day(Day after Sabbath after 1/15) or Easter (sunday after full moon after vernal equinox of norther hemisphere)

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Koreans had NOTHING to do with the Bible.  It was written by Jews …. Even the New Testament was writted by Jews … God, Shimon, do you really believe Koreans had anything to do with the Bible??????   The people writing the Bible didn't even know Koreans existed …..

Simon
    Participant

stop being a bigot

by the way luke wasn’t a jew

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Good point about Luke (if there actually was a person by that name which I doubt).

I am not a bigot.  I love Koreans (except for the ones associated with cults, like Moon, Ahn, Zhang, etc).  I've got lots of Korean friends.  They know nothing about WMSCOG because it is such a small deal in Korea.  Now Moon is a different story …. Unfortunately your group hasn't made the big time in Korea ….

My Korean friends tell me that there are many "Christian" type cults in Korea, sort of like, well Tennessee or Texas in our country ….

Cults are nothing new and they are everywhere …. you are in one!  Have fun!  Keep on givin' that tithing!

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Unfortunately your [sic] group hasn't made the big time in Korea ….

I do not believe this to be true unless Korean Business was bribed by WMC to post an article otherwise.

Emily
    Participant

Sueno,

Take it easy…Shimon has stopped attending the WMS two weeks ago.  

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.