Ahn With a Birthday Cake

genny
    Participant

Wow.  You can copy and paste the captions into translate.google.com to see what each picture is about.  One shows him with his wife and daughter, and it looks like the note on the photo says it's from 1980.

http://www.ncpcog.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=24&wr_id=23&page=1

And they've revamped their whole website.  I'm going to have to double check my links now.  Looks nice, though.

Thanks for sharing this, ttr!

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Strange … he looks like a korean guy I knew in LA that sold pianos ….

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Wow!!!! Lol these pics crack me up! I remember when I was a member there was a unity day in some isolated forest in the middle on nowhere by a lake.we were told very seriously that swimming was forbidden because it invokes carnal, lusty thoughts. And yet here is a pic of ahn swimming topless XD

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Wow just love this post it gives me strength looking at the pics ,that i should have no regret for leaving them ,because all this was hidden from myself and other members.Great job ttr.

MountainMom
    Participant

I have never seen a picture of Ahn anywhere but on this website.  Why don' t they have pictures of him in their churches?  Do they consider him funny looking? 

Smurf
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I have never seen a picture of Ahn anywhere but on this website.  Why don' t they have pictures of him in their churches?  Do they consider him funny looking? 

I'd say it's cause physical appearance shouldn't matter, or cause the picture is somekind of an image and we shouldn't worship images, but then again they have tons of pictures if Zhang Gil Jah.

But the truth is that they mostly worship her. No equality in ELOHIM, i guess. Mother is much more important!

MountainMom
    Participant

It's true, they have lots of pictures of "Mother."  I think the pictures they publish at this time are ones they took a few years ago, though.  From what I hear, she isn't as healthy looking now. 

Felicia1122
    Participant

Oh yeah i go to this website and there is another with pictures of him and “heavenly mother” off to the side when she was younger.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.