Eternal life

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    nastie30
    Participant

WMSCOG believe they have eternal life since they celebrate the passover. They told me no one in their church dies. I find it hard to believe but I haven't found any proof.

Joshua
    Participant

Talk to exmembers like Ed144. He was in this group for many years and buried several of his friends. I don’t know why this group would want to try to install this delusion when it’s so easily debunked.

ttr
    Participant

nastie30 wrote:

They told me no one in their church dies. I find it hard to believe but I haven't found any proof.

i have heard that multiple people have been told that no one in the WMS dies.  this is astonishing to me.  even more amazing is that people remain after people die.

Jubilee
    Participant

nastle30:   that is a giagantic lie!!!!  People do die in the wmscog!!  Most of the churches just ignore it and tell them they got to go home early.  Maybe God knew they were not able to handle the last days so He took them home.   this is what they tell the memebers.  I know when a Deaconess whom was so loving and kind and dedicated died they didn't even have a memorial service.  It was like, ignored.  They don't tell you when members are really sick and in the hospital!!!  Members do get cancer and they do die!!  I have proof.

nastie30
    Participant

thanks for the comments. it was something I would not believe. but I dont know if the guy that told me this was lying or actually believe in this. we both in South Africa and I think he really doesnt know the truth about the church. he was in an SDA church before he converted. I'm Catholic and I know they hate my church. 

Simon
    Participant

nastie30 wrote:

WMSCOG believe they have eternal life since they celebrate the passover. They told me no one in their church dies. I find it hard to believe but I haven't found any proof.

We don't teach that no one in our church dies. We teach the 144,000 will not die and that the 144,000 and great mutltitude who we teach will die will both come from our church

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

nastie30 wrote:

We don't teach that no one in our church dies. We teach the 144,000 will not die and that the 144,000 and great mutltitude who we teach will die will both come from our church

Then maybe that is a teaching that has changed.  When I studied at my sisters church in 2008, I asked about this specifically, and was told that no one died.  I understood the teacher to mean that definitely no one died from accident, disaster, or crime, but I'm not sure about natural causes–she hesitated a bit on that one.

About the great multitude, the wmscog tells people that if they take the Passover they will be protected from disasters, but that's not really true is it?  Only 144000 of Passover-takers will be protected, and the rest will die.  How do you get to be one of the 144000?

Simon
    Participant

Simple answer is disasters

Joshua
    Participant

Huh?

Simon
    Participant

read genny's question

genny
    Participant

My question was,

About the great multitude, the wmscog tells people that if they take the Passover they will be protected from disasters, but that's not really true is it?  Only 144000 of Passover-takers will be protected, and the rest will die.  How do you get to be one of the 144000?

'Disasters' isn't an answer to that.  Can you try again please?

Simon
    Participant

I was answering your OTHER question

genny
    Participant

Ok.  I didn't really ask another question, but I see what you are talking about.

According to a wmscog videos and articles about the Passover saving from disasters, that would include crime, war, wildfires, earthquakes, typhoons, famines, climate change, sinkholes, droughts, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes… even car accidents.

There are a lot of people reading this.  Anyone here know a Passover-keeping, wmscog member who has died from any disaster like these?

And shimon, please don't avoid my other question.  How do you know if you are actually protected by the Passover, since only 144000 really get protection and all the rest will die?

Emily
    Participant

I heard about one member from California that got hit by a bus.  Hopefully someone that knows about this first hand will comment.  I also heard that this was kept really hush hush.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Ok.  I didn't really ask another question, but I see what you are talking about.

According to a wmscog videos and articles about the Passover saving from disasters, that would include crime, war, wildfires, earthquakes, typhoons, famines, climate change, sinkholes, droughts, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes… even car accidents.

There are a lot of people reading this.  Anyone here know a Passover-keeping, wmscog member who has died from any disaster like these?

And shimon, please don't avoid my other question.  How do you know if you are actually protected by the Passover, since only 144000 really get protection and all the rest will die?

The 144,000 are the only ones saved from the LAST disaster (as far as I understand)

I only know people who have been in car accidents but never who have died

nastie30
    Participant

shimon wrote:

nastie30 wrote:

I spoke to the guy again this evening. He told me no one dies and was confident about it. He even told me if a tsunami was to hit the city that I reside, I and him along with the rest the church will not die. He asked for your contact so he could talk to you on why he believes that.

Emily
    Participant

nastie30 wrote:

shimon wrote:

nastie30 wrote:

I spoke to the guy again this evening. He told me no one dies and was confident about it. He even told me if a tsunami was to hit the city that I reside, I and him along with the rest the church will not die. He asked for your contact so he could talk to you on why he believes that.

You should ask him to join the forum so that he could explain it to everyone that's interested in learning about it.

Simon
    Participant

He doesn't believe the message of WMC if he believes noone in WMC dies.

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

what does the World Ministries Comission have to do with the World Mission Society Church of God?

nastie30
    Participant

Emily wrote:

nastie30 wrote:

shimon wrote:

nastie30 wrote:

You should ask him to join the forum so that he could explain it to everyone that's interested in learning about it.

He does not like websites that have views against the church. He keeps stressing that and even told me to refrain from such sites. It will be hard to ask him to join the forum. 

Simon
    Participant

ttr wrote:

shimon wrote:

what does the World Ministries Comission have to do with the World Mission Society Church of God?

WMC is the 3 letter acronym used by WMSCOG

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.