Member Avoiding Talking With Family?

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "Your Son Is A Man, You Have No Right To Take Him To The Doctor" – A Family Member’s Story and moved here for further discussion.  The original thread begins here

asd says:

ttr,

I believe John came to that realization, because as long as you wouldn’t try to convert your son away from the religion, he wouldn’t lie to you. If you had accepted the religion and allowed him to visit it and believe it, he wouldn’t have any reason to lie about it. However you try to deny it and get your son away from there, so of course he does everything he can to go there. He has seen that if he talks with you about the church, you will just try to get him away and deny everything. You can’t see what he sees. So he started to avoid talking about it to avoid fighting with you.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I completely agree. A lot of people try to blame a group of people or even video games for all the lying* people do. But really, it all comes down to how comfortable you make them feel about a certain group of people, video game, etc. that determines if they'll hide it or be open with you.

remco9519
    Participant

the problem around this is kids getting irrespectful to parents which is not supposed to be.  parents knows best for their offspring.. i believe no parents would just closed eyes if they noticed or observed something different or unusual to their kids most especially if the behaviour of the kids has been deemed destroying their true self.  well, all the parents in this forum who are affected and suffering more than their kids involved with this dangerous and destructive group may prefer just closed their eyes and lips, and just wait what is the end and how and when it will end.  The fact is if you are a parent, you may not agree to support or finance your kid all the time to this group forever, thence you already know where your support is going.  We all gets old and time comes that we may not even manage to move agile and quickly and that we certain need somebody to assist us in all our movement even inside our own home at which at such stage, we can not rely on our own children anymore because their cult becomes already more important to them.  

in my opinion, better to kick them out from home and have their own lives, but of course keeping the door open wide should they reform.  it's not us who bring them there, it's their ownselves though this syndicate bears most of the blame.  oh, really churches and government should participate in controlling or totally eradicate this cult groups, otherwise, this generation and the next will all be bad citizens and worst they're descending into hell. 

Simon
    Participant

Kicking out your children because of religion is an embodiment of evil end of story

Smurf
    Participant

Don't worry Simon, this is typical for islam. Disowning your family and stuff. And the honorable beheading, because nothing says "I love you" like cold steel through your neck 🙂

Kickng them out while keeping the door open is like trying to cure a migrane with a hammer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Smurf wrote:

Kickng them out while keeping the door open is like trying to cure a migrane with a hammer.

Very well said.  Withdrawing support of a loved one caught in WMSCOG is a very tricky business.  On the one hand the family wants to be sure their loved one stays in good health and is safe, but on the other hand the family wants no monetary support being diverted to the evildoers at WMSCOG.  So how can a family help support their loved one caught in this mess?  Without having resources diverted to Zhang Gil Jah and Dong Il Lee's corporate structure?  We are currently walking that fine line ….. very tricky.  But the essential thing, as noted above, is not to treat the migraine with a hammer!  And always keep a path open to help them escape the tyranny of WMSCOG!  There is nothing harder to deal with, except maybe death or terminal illness, than helping a loved one trapped in a mind control cult like WMSCOG!

I enjoy imagining that special place in Dante's Inferno, the lowest levels of the Malebolge …. and Zhang, Lee, Kim and the rest of the vipers at WMSCOG being there eternally!   They will join Sun Myung Moon, who is there now!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How much suffering is one family suppose to take, especially the moms?  This mom has had enough of the heart-break and is at a breaking point.  Enough is enough!

MountainMom
    Participant

@Upset Mom:  I know what you are going through.  This has taken such a toll on our family.  I agree with HH in some respects that there is nothing short of death or terminal illness that is more difficult to deal with.  Every time I think it can't get worse, it does, and this has been going on for five years.  The other mothers I have talked to, and there have been many, have all gone through hell.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

I am another mother who has suffered because of WMSCOG! I have cried myself to sleep almost every night for 2 years. It is so sad that I have lost my child. I know that WMSCOG says that they don’t break up families – but they do. They brainwash our kids into thinking WE are the evil ones while the leaders of WMSCOG take all our kids time and money. For what? A promise that they will be special in the sight of mother and go to heaven with her? This is like selling a tropical island to someone and telling them that they just need to buy the land, sign the papers and they will see it in due time. But you will have to keep making payments, turn away from everyone who tries to convince you not to buy the land, and recruit others to buy the same land that you have never seen. Really? This is enough to make you sacrifice your life? How much longer are you going to buy this garbage? How many more times are you going to hear, “father is returning very soon”? My child told me 2 months after being recruited that, “father is on his way.” Well he must be riding on a snail instead of a chariot because he still hasn’t shown up!

What about the real mothers? The ones that gave birth to you, the ones who loved you through every stage of life, who celebrated every birthday, every milestone, every Christmas? All we ever wanted was to see our kids have a good life! And now we have lost them to a cult!

I have been screamed at by my child, called names, and told that they never wanted to see me again. All this represents Christ’s love? Mother and father’s love? NO! This is hatred and evil! This is selfishness at its finest! They only love you when you’re following and doing what you’re told. Ask Ron and Diane if they are still loved by the WMSCOG. Here is the difference: if you turn your back on WMSCOG, they will no longer love you. I will ALWAYS love my child and have their best interest at heart! ALWAYS!

This is an evil, EVIL CULT that destroys families and the lives of their members. I’m mostly sorry for the mothers and fathers who have lost their children to this hateful organization.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ms Freedom wrote:

…. What about the real mothers? The ones that gave birth to you, the ones who loved you through every stage of life, who celebrated every birthday, every milestone, every Christmas? All we ever wanted was to see our kids have a good life! And now we have lost them to a cult!

I have been screamed at by my child, called names, and told that they never wanted to see me again. All this represents Christ's love? Mother and father's love? …

WMSCOG works hard to break the bonds of the family if they feel the family is opposing them.  As do other cults that operate this way.  It is heartbreaking.  We have experienced the same reaction from our loved one.  But you must believe that eventually they will come out.  It takes a lot of time for some, like our child.  But they WILL come out, and you can help by somehow maintaining contact, even if it is rejected by your child.  Keep trying, send a card with a photo, text a message like "I miss you", "Your Dad's birthday is tomorrow", or something like that.  I know it sounds funny, but a small box of chocolates might help …. you never know!  Your purpose is to shine small LED lights of remembrance at them … you want to somehow remind them of their past, before WMSCOG.  If you can have other relatives send a birthday card, or letter (not talking about the cult) or even phone or email them …. that is a plus.  Key thing is that the contact be non-confrontational …. 

Sally
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Ms Freedom wrote:

…. What about the real mothers? The ones that gave birth to you, the ones who loved you through every stage of life, who celebrated every birthday, every milestone, every Christmas? All we ever wanted was to see our kids have a good life! And now we have lost them to a cult!

I have been screamed at by my child, called names, and told that they never wanted to see me again. All this represents Christ's love? Mother and father's love? …

WMSCOG works hard to break the bonds of the family if they feel the family is opposing them.  As do other cults that operate this way.  It is heartbreaking.  We have experienced the same reaction from our loved one.  But you must believe that eventually they will come out.  It takes a lot of time for some, like our child.  But they WILL come out, and you can help by somehow maintaining contact, even if it is rejected by your child.  Keep trying, send a card with a photo, text a message like "I miss you", "Your Dad's birthday is tomorrow", or something like that.  I know it sounds funny, but a small box of chocolates might help …. you never know!  Your purpose is to shine small LED lights of remembrance at them … you want to somehow remind them of their past, before WMSCOG.  If you can have other relatives send a birthday card, or letter (not talking about the cult) or even phone or email them …. that is a plus.  Key thing is that the contact be non-confrontational …. 

I hope everyone with a loved one trapped inside reads HH's above advice and follows it over and over again! 

I think this is exactly what we must do. Deep down we know they are not happy they want to remember. That's how we can help. Of course you must tailor it to your specific loved one and their past so it shouldn't be a "cookie cutter" of communication.

The following is just a thought, not everyone's past family memories are happy, happy happy. I wonder if "possibly" bringing up some not so happy memories might help? We want them to think and remember, perhaps some unhappy memories might jar them as well. Again, this is just a thought I'm not suggesting anyone try it necessarily. Too bad theres NO "experts" out there with a fool proof plan to follow, no matter how much you pay them. We are stuck with trial and error. In my opinion, we should throw everything including the kitchen sink at them. One thing I know for sure, "nothing ventured, nothing gained." Baby steps, yes but don't sit back and do nothing. (that's just my opinion)

emil
    Participant

@HH – those are some very valuable suggestions!

NB
    Participant

wmscog is more simple regarding their view about your spouse or any other family members.

If they are with us and dont say nothing sensible or try to knock some sense back to you…. They are OK, if they dont give a damn about you…. thats even BETTER.

If they have even the slightest concern about you and capable to think rationaly…. They are the DEVIL, BAD BAD JUJU for you…. and us.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.