If God Can do anything…

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on Mission and has been moved here for futher discussion:

Renita says:

Serious question: If God can do anything, why can’t God come to earth as a woman? And why would God say that in everything which was made, we may understand God’s divine nature? In our lives, the humans which are chosen for salvation, no one can exist without a mom & dad. So, why is it so far fetched that in order for us to exist spiritually, we must have a spiritual mom & dad?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Why do you text G-d?? How can Jesus be God if God hasn't a gender?

king34
    Participant

I believe gog can come as who ever he wants meaning female or male . Theres one thing that many people forget , he is the creator the alpha and the omega. If he wants to come down again in human form as he has done before for example as jesus ,then he can def. do it again. The scriptures are there you just have to read it.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Why do you text G-d?? How can Jesus be God if God hasn't a gender?

How do you know Iam not G-d? I have many of G-d's attributes.. Iam jealous and vengeful.

God wouldn't say G-d because He'd never have to worry about profaning his name.

Joshua
    Participant

What’s the heart of this matter? Does he use G-d out of respect or something else?

Simon
    Participant

Jewish tradition is not to write God because you are risking misusing God's name. So if you write G-d you cannot misuse God's name (same reason they won't say YHVH but say Adonai or HaShem) but God wouldn't follow that tradition because He has no reason to fear misusing God's name, nor does he follow man made traditions.

Simon
    Participant

Or maybe God would obey Deut 4:2 and Exodus 3:15 and 9:16

Simon
    Participant

some Israelites follow the law

Simon
    Participant

What exactly do you think the Kohenim are for then?

Simon
    Participant

Jesus was about TAKING OUT the middleman

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

What exactly do you think the Kohenim are for then?

<dd>

Priest. A descendant of Aaron, charged with performing various rites in the Temple. This is not the same thing as a rabbi. </dd>

<dt>

Kohein (pl. Kohanim) (KOH-hayn; koh-HAHN-eem) </dt>

They were only middle men when it came to the offerings,rituals and sacrifices. Not for prayer

And Jesus took out the need for offerings. rituals,  and sacrifices thus removing all middlemen.

Simon
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was originally posted on Mission and has been moved here for futher discussion:

Renita says:

Serious question: If God can do anything, why can’t God come to earth as a woman? And why would God say that in everything which was made, we may understand God’s divine nature? In our lives, the humans which are chosen for salvation, no one can exist without a mom & dad. So, why is it so far fetched that in order for us to exist spiritually, we must have a spiritual mom & dad?

Renita, we may truely have A Spiritual Father and yes maybe a Mother, when the time comes we shall know, however I have always wondered why in Galatians 3:28  Ther is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

See "male nor female",  why did Jesus say this??  When Judgement comes we shall know, but for now let's enjoy what our Father who is in Heaven has given us.  FREEDOM!!! to choose, for we are all a product of our own "CHOICES"

Paul was talking about equality in Christ

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The bolding, underlining, & all caps shares with others how stupid one thinks of them. At least that how it is where I was raised. I would appreciate it if that was kept to a minimum. As far the verse you've chosen, I understood it as equality with Christ. Because those who are children of God are equal with Christ in the sense they will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. You still have not answered my question. If God can do anything, why not be born as a woman? Do you believe God can come to earth as a woman?

Simon
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Renita, we may truely have A Spiritual Father and yes maybe a Mother, when the time comes we shall know, however I have always wondered why in Galatians 3:28  Ther is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

See "male nor female",  why did Jesus say this??  When Judgement comes we shall know, but for now let's enjoy what our Father who is in Heaven has given us.  FREEDOM!!! to choose, for we are all a product of our own "CHOICES"

Oh and another thing:

2 Cor 6:18 I will be a Father to you,

And you shall be My sons and daughters,

Says the Lord Almighty.

Are not Sons male and daughters female?

I Cor 11: 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved. 6 For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered.

Is not a man a male and a woman a female?

If there is a difference between male and female surely they exist.

A lot of evidence Pauls point was equality not nondifference or nonexistence.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Still, no one answered my question. If God can do anything, with the except of lie and change His mind, can God appear as a female?

emil
    Participant

^ I don't see why not seeing that he's omnipotent. He CAN appear as a female.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

Thanks =)

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

God CAN do a lot of things, He just didnt 😉

Simon
    Participant

at least not as Zhang Gil Jah 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

God CAN do a lot of things, He just didnt 😉

Nice.. It took a year to get that questioned answered. And y'all talk about the 3 "wise" men.

Simon
    Participant

hey I was brain washed with you when you asked 😛

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.