SO MUCH FOR FAITH!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I just had a thought. The Bible says that we are more blessed than the Disciples because we believe without seeing God in the flesh the way the Disciples did. We have to believe in God and his glory and power sight unseen. The WMS takes away this blessing with every trip taken to see Zahng. All of the pictures of this lady are no different. Why would anyone want blessings taken away from them much less promote an idea that takes this blessing away? I await an honest response on this. Please don’t be hateful.

king34
    Participant

Hi joshua

I was a member of this church and I am here on this site not to defend it or to slander but speak of the things that I herd and saw. But you have a point there about the blessings. But most of the brothers and sisters that go to korea is because there are l;acking somehting like faith. so they must see these mother god in person so they can believe. According to some members testimonies they say that she some how know what is in your heart and have some type of devine power. but that she humbles her self and she does not really show any miracles.

Simon
    Participant

I believe you are referring to John 20:29

He isn't referring to him believing in Him because he saw Him but beleving in His resurrection because He saw Him ressurected.

Joshua
    Participant

Maybe we should make a post concerning the lack of miracles aspect.

king34
    Participant

Well when I herd she was alive I asked right away if she did miracles and what they said was that 4000 years ago the jews and the apostles saw jesus make all kind of miracles and they still did not believe. and then they showed me a passage saying that the father is looking for people that believe in spirit or somehting of that nature.

Simon
    Participant

WMC doesn't say she doesn't perform miracles it says that isn't the focus. Even nonbelievers perform miracles.

king34
    Participant

well I never saw a miracle she made. prob kris angel is another god. and we should pray to him because he do some amazing stuff lol. j.k

Simon
    Participant

Chriss Angel is an example yes.

Simon
    Participant

(of a nonbeliever miracle worker not a god lol)

Joshua
    Participant

It’s true, the topic of this post is not about miracles it’s about receiving blessings or not. If you can’t believe without seeing then are you truly believing?

king34
    Participant

lmao.thats right but idk when I found this church I thought this was really the one true church. I was very happy but things did not add up as I kept attending. I hope I can find god

Simon
    Participant

If your faith is entirely in seeing physically you don't really have faith. That's why Mother doesn't put much emphasis is performing miracles.

king34
    Participant

well actually I dont need to see something physical to believe .I rather see the scriptures come to true and then ill believe . but we live in a world were everything is physical so I would not mine seeing a little miracle here and there. mother does not put emphesys on performing miracles because she can not do it she is not god or anything close to it . she is just another false profet trying to take advantage of teens and young adults around the world. I hope true god has something reserve for her.

Simon
    Participant

YOU don't think she has performed miracles that doesn't mean she hasn't

king34
    Participant

well that is very true too. good point.I guess I should have lasted in the church longer to witness it.

Simon
    Participant

Here is my thought on the matter is her miracles would remain miracles even if I found her to be false because even Satan will perform miracles so my faith in her and my belief in her miracles are seperate from eachother even though I see them as connected.

Joshua
    Participant

You will not be blessed either way. King34, God is very real and as long as you’re earnestly seeking him you will find him. The Bible says when you accept Jesus Christ into your heart he will live in you and you will live in him.

Simon
    Participant

Why did God lead me to ahnsahnghong then

prtyeyes
    Participant

Shimon

I truly don’t believe God lead you to Ahnsahnghong! A ” MAN” lead you there. A man who prey’s upon people weakness and uncertainties by using scpriture, taking it out of context and convincing you to believe.

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

YOU don't think she has performed miracles that doesn't mean she hasn't

and what miracles would those be?

Simon
    Participant

prtyeyes wrote:

Shimon

I truly don't believe God lead you to Ahnsahnghong! A " MAN" lead you there. A man who prey's upon people weakness and uncertainties by using scpriture, taking it out of context and convincing you to believe.

Does this verse apply to those who are praying to find how to have a relationship with Jesus Christ?

Matthew 7:7-8

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.