I believe your site is…

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by Olivia on The Church With A Small Number of Members is the True Church and moved here for further discussion:

Hello Carmen,I am a member of the church of God and I believe your site is crazy and just as those who will burn in hell from 2000years ago who killed Chirst,your sin will also be taken in account. Who are any of you to say that Chirst Anhsahnghong is not second coming Chirst? You and your follower’s are just like the Jews 2000years ago who denied Jesus who came in flesh. The bible testifies about the truth and may God have mercy on your soul. The Bible talks of a great mystery and secrets that has been hidden since the creation of the world if you know so much what are the secrects? You are leading many people to hell with you lies on this site. You should erase this site pray for forgiveness of the things your doing and come back to the true God and never leave it again. If you can even return now from your wicked ways! May God Elohim have mercy on your soul! For the rest of you who don’t know the truth stop following the way of Satan and search for the truth yourselfs. I believe in Christ Anhsahnghong and our beauitful Heavenly New Jerusalem Mother you need to believe as well and come or return to the truth before the end comes upon the world. Don’t let Christ become a stumbling block for you cause you can’t get over his outer appearance. That’s the problem with world people put limits on God you will never know til the end but don’t wait that long and hope you get in Heaven. Come to Father and Mother and know the way to eternal life instead of thinking if you have it or not. In John 5:39 Jesus said you diligently study the scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the scriptures that testify about me,yet you refuse to come to me to have life. If after reading that you still have doubts Revelation 21:1-3 clearly testifies about our Heavenly Mother dwelling with us in flesh. Learn the truth and turn from you wicked ways how can one sinner give eternal life to another sinner they can’t because both are sinners only God our Heavenly Mother gives eternal life. Everything on earth is here to teach us about Heaven, so how is life giving on earth to mankind thru a physical Mother, then if that’s the case how do you receive eternal life thru our Heavenly Mother think about that please,and stop letting Satan use you.

Emily
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was originally posted by Olivia on The Church With A Small Number of Members is the True Church and moved here for further discussion:

Hello Carmen,I am a member of the church of God and I believe your site is crazy and just as those who will burn in hell from 2000years ago who killed Chirst,your sin will also be taken in account.  

Olivia,

It's up to God to decide who burns in hell.

Moved-Comment wrote:

Who are any of you to say that Chirst Anhsahnghong is not second coming Chirst? You and your follower’s are just like the Jews 2000years ago who denied Jesus who came in flesh. The bible testifies about the truth and may God have mercy on your soul. The Bible talks of a great mystery and secrets that has been hidden since the creation of the world if you know so much what are the secrects?  

I do not believe that Ahn is "god" for a number of reasons.  I will list a few here:

• Ahn never said he was "god"
    • Ahn's writings contradicts the Bible
    • Ahn was married and had children before he was said to be with Zhang.  That's adultery and the real God does not sin.

I agree that the Bible does testify about the truth.  You should read it in context sometime.  Does it make you feel special in someway when the wmscog tells you that you've been let in on some "secret" information?

Moved-Comment wrote:

You are leading many people to hell with you lies on this site. You should erase this site pray for forgiveness of the things your doing and come back to the true God and never leave it again. If you can even return now from your wicked ways! May God Elohim have mercy on your soul! For the rest of you who don’t know the truth stop following the way of Satan and search for the truth yourselfs. 

This site seems to have helped a lot of people judging by the comments below many of the articles.  Can you please point out the "lies on this site"?  I am interested in knowing what you think is a lie and how you came to that conclusion.  Are you searching the truth for yourself?  I would hope so, since you found this site. 

Moved-Comment wrote:

I believe in Christ Anhsahnghong and our beauitful Heavenly New Jerusalem Mother you need to believe as well and come or return to the truth before the end comes upon the world. Don’t let Christ become a stumbling block for you cause you can’t get over his outer appearance. That’s the problem with world people put limits on God you will never know til the end but don’t wait that long and hope you get in Heaven.  

I don't recall Ahn's or Zhang's personal appearance being addressed anywhere on the site.  Where does it say that someone doesn't believe that either of them are "gods" because of how they look?  I don't think that this site is an example of people putting limits on God.  But the Bible does say that God is perfect (Deuteronomy 32:4), sinless (Colossians 1:22), cannot lie (Titus 1:2), and hates divorce (Malachi 2:16). 

But both Ahn and Zhang divorced their first spouses and then were married "physically" or "spiritually".  According to the Bible, this is adultery(Mark 10:11).  But the wmscog lied to me about whether or not they were married and had children with their previous spouses.  When I was a member of the wmscog, I specifically asked if they were married and had children.  I was told that they were not married and had not had children on more than one occasion.  I have spoken to other members that said that they were told the same.  I heard that they recently admitted the exact opposite.  Ask yourself why they tried to hide the truth.  Why did they wait until people found out that they had been married and had children to admit it to everyone?  Why didn't they tell me the truth in the first place? 

Another question for you Olivia.  When is the end coming upon the world?  The wmscog used to say that it was 2012.  Now they don't admit that they ever said it.  Did you ever hear that?  How long have you been a member?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Joshua
    Participant

Olivia, please check out my post on the forum,”How much research did you do?” Instead of blanket judgment on us how about opening up to the truth?

Joshua
    Participant

Olivia, please check out my post on the forum,”How much research did you do?” Instead of blanket judgment on us how about opening up to the truth?

Rahab
    Participant

Hello Olivia, grace and peace to you.  Thank you for sharing your passion of your church with us on this forum.  You have a strong voice and a firm grasp of your church's philosophy.  Although you feel that you are doing the right thing in order to defend your church and save our souls, I would suggest a little more discussion and less rebuking.  Someone might take it as you persecuting them for their beliefs, and is that what Father and Mother want of their children? 

Personally, I would love to hear how you got involved in the WMSCOG and for how long you have been a member?  How do the teachings of this church speak to you and edified your personal relationship with the Lord?  A lot of people in the forum have specific questions about teachings and practices in the WMSCOG.  Would you be willing to answer any questions that someone might have?  Do you have any favorite books in the Bible which you have read in completion?  A few of my personal favorite books are Psalms, Proverbs, Ruth, John, and Galatians.  I hope to have a dialogue with you soon.

Rahab
    Participant

Hello Olivia, grace and peace to you.  Thank you for sharing your passion of your church with us on this forum.  You have a strong voice and a firm grasp of your church's philosophy.  Although you feel that you are doing the right thing in order to defend your church and save our souls, I would suggest a little more discussion and less rebuking.  Someone might take it as you persecuting them for their beliefs, and is that what Father and Mother want of their children? 

Personally, I would love to hear how you got involved in the WMSCOG and for how long you have been a member?  How do the teachings of this church speak to you and edified your personal relationship with the Lord?  A lot of people in the forum have specific questions about teachings and practices in the WMSCOG.  Would you be willing to answer any questions that someone might have?  Do you have any favorite books in the Bible which you have read in completion?  A few of my personal favorite books are Psalms, Proverbs, Ruth, John, and Galatians.  I hope to have a dialogue with you soon.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.