Babies must tithe

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

This is a topic that is very interesting.  From what I have surmised, the WMS discourages members from having children (if they don't have them already) because it takes time and energy away from recuiting activities.  I have heard from more than one former member that in recent times, it was even suggested to pregnant women that perhaps it would be better to abort the baby rather than have it when the world is going to end soon and they should really be out recruiting instead. 

Now I am hearing that if a member does have a baby that they must give 10% of whatever they spend on the baby each week to the church as well as their own tithe.  Basically, they have to begin tithing for the baby immediately, or the baby doesn't receive "blessings."  This seems to either be a financial punishment for those daring to have children while in the WMS or just another way to squeeze more money out of members who are already giving unreasonable amounts all for a product that can never be proven to be delivered.  As I have said before, the WMS has the perfect product:  no one can prove it isn't delivered (which it isn't) and they have no overhead costs at all because the members pay for every single thing.  What the Koreans get is pure profit, and have any of you done the math yet on what that profit is?  They say they have 1.86 million members, and you know what the tithe is per month, and that the members also pay all the overhead costs in addition.  So what is that per month?  No one knows exactly, but it is pretty obvious that this is not small change.   

Yet those babies must tithe to receive blessings. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

You know……that Wmscog is soooo bad. Where is Zang these days?

MountainMom
    Participant

Good question, Sarah.  I have a feeling she is not in good health or she would be more active.  Even the pictures of her on their calendar for 2014 were canned. 

Azula
    Participant

MM I'm just really disappointed by this post!

Those little critters and their parents tried to kill God! They're not so innocent and here's the biblical evidence [inchorenet verses here] even babies die and it's clearly because they tried to kill mama z/ ash our beloved heavenly parents!

The least they could do is pay tithe for formula and diaper expenses (which they bought with their hard earned cash) Clearly they have to pay tithe for blessings and salvation.

lol just kidding!

When you have been brainwashed, your master could tell you that the moon is a dragon egg and should the moon fly too close to the sun satan shall be reborn from the egg, but your tithes are keeping this from happening.

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

MM I'm just really disappointed by this post!

Those little critters and their parents tried to kill God! They're not so innocent and here's the biblical evidence [inchorenet verses here] even babies die and it's clearly because they tried to kill mama z/ ash our beloved heavenly parents!

The least they could do is pay tithe for formula and diaper expenses (which they bought with their hard earned cash) Clearly they have to pay tithe for blessings and salvation.

lol just kidding!

When you have been brainwashed, your master could tell you that the moon is a dragon egg and should the moon fly too close to the sun satan shall be reborn from the egg, but your tithes are keeping this from happening.

Curious…

If God is already in Korea. (Heavenly mother 'fcker' is God, right?) And his/she is gathering the elects from this planet. How is it that more kids keep coming down here as fallen angels. The battle should have been over up there in heaven a very long time ago..Why is there still a battle between God and his children.  That's just very odd …

Simon
    Participant

everyone was kicked out ages ago they just appear over time having temperal displacment in their arival

Azula
    Participant

Simon wrote:

everyone was kicked out ages ago they just appear over time having temperal displacment in their arival

So you claim…

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Simon wrote:

So you claim…

That's damn good joke  …lmaol   

you're implying that there are a bunch of souls still to be born as humans without even knowing what's going on  … what a future

Simon
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Simon wrote:

So you claim…

So WMSCOG doctrine states

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.