What would you like to talk about?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I realize that I have been posting several things that go against the teachings of the WMSCOG and even though no one seems to want to dispute what I have brought forth I do want to give a chance for members to say what’s on their minds. If I did not care about all of Gods children weather they are lost or found I would not bother posting anything. Being a messenger of truth and shining a light in the darkness is my goal here. WMSCOG members, once you realize that I am not your enemy then a whole new opportunity will open up for us. I would like to think that we may even become friends one day. How great would that be? We can all be free from the chains if we all work together to become of one mind. Don’t misunderstand me here. This does not mean that you are or have to convince me of your groups’ point of view. What this means is that you have to be willing to pursue the truth with me even if that means that your group is wrong! Do you want to seek truth and be free or do you desire your own way and enslave yourself? My door and mind is open, is yours? Please give me your thoughts and feelings here. 

Joshua
    Participant

If false teachings are like poison, how much poison does it take to kill someone? My limited knowledge on this doesn’t allow me to know a specific amount however a basic knowledge of poison would yield the idea that it would not take much. What are your thoughts on the matter?

justasitis
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

If false teachings are like poison, how much poison does it take to kill someone? My limited knowledge on this doesn't allow me to know a specific amount however a basic knowledge of poison would yield the idea that it would not take much. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Remember who is in control of this life – of all of this. Not you, not I, not the wmscog or any other 'church'. Trust in that. All is well and all is as it is meant to be. Please consider that the truth that you say you are a messenger of may not actually be true. You could be wrong!

Joshua
    Participant

It is my goal to be a bringer of truth. I’m sure that’s how I wrote it. I will continue to seek the truth, discuss what I’ve learned and be open to what others have to share on the subjects. This is truly why we are here having these discussion in this forum. Thank you for your participation here.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.