Once again for those who may have missed it, "No possible way there is a god the mother."

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

The WMSCOG has ripped God into two pieces. Father and Mother. This group still believes in the Holy Trinity. (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) They say, “Yes, that is one God.” This means he cheated on god the mother. Sin is the one thing that God will never be so this would never happen. Next problem is that Jesus would be the illegitimate son of God. No longer perfect and thus no longer a perfect sacrifice for our sins. This belief of a mother completely destroys Christianity. Let's look at this. God the Father in the form of the Holy Spirit goes to another woman and makes her with child. This is where the WMSCOG backpedals and says no, New Jerusalem is the bride of Jesus. This doesn't work either. Now you have god the mother marrying god the son. There's a word from that, incest. God would never do that either. Sorry folks but a god the mother is not a concept that works in Christianity. Another WMSCOG member lead me to Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar. They said Abraham was a prophetical god the father and Sarah was prophetical god the mother and their child was prophetical Jesus. Lets see how this works. God the mother says to her husband sleep with my servant. What? God would never do that! Lets go on. God the father does it. No possible way! Later god the father gets god the mother pregnant. She has god the fathers son. Wait, god the mother is the bride of the son of god. We're right back to that incest thing. Sorry folks, it still doesn't work.

I wrote this quite a while ago now. I hope the idea really sinks in for those of you who believe god the mother is somehow real. 

Azula
    Participant

This is the actual post that opened up my eyes! And oddly enough the same explanation given by ASH as to why there's no mama G.

In now way would Christianity make sense with mama Zhang, for the exact same reasons you've mentioned.

Hey by the way, did you actually know that Jesus and Joshua are the same name? Jesus is the greek version of Joshua.

Church of God
    Participant

Yes Jesus is the greek version of Joshua. Thanks

Joshua
    Participant

Just bumping it for ya.

NB
    Participant

and pulling a ruler and putting it over a pocket map and saying that east of patmos island is korea…. is not exactly a legit nor enough or even decent  reason to claim goddess status.

remco9519
    Participant

incest things are in the Bible, but humans did it and not GOD.  WMSCOG we know is all but lies, and manipulations to deceive but people just don't understand what is behind the curtain.  The ignorant innocents are always the victims. 

Joshua
    Participant

How about their god worshipping a false god for his first thirty years on Earth more or less? How does this make Ahn the second coming Christ? Even after he was baptized he followed false doctrine and even worse taught it to many others. He did this for approx. 16years before he started his own version of this group. Once again, how does this mean Ahn is God? Everything points to the fact that Ahn was just a man.

Travis
    Participant

NB wrote:

and pulling a ruler and putting it over a pocket map and saying that east of patmos island is korea…. is not exactly a legit nor enough or even decent  reason to claim goddess status.

@NB

I find quite amusing that there is so much evidence of the world map being a complete disaster throughout our entire human existence. However, these folks at WMS have the theory of SK being the re-birth place of the second cummin, so nailed to their pores. 

What I can't understand is how some words and verses, in the Bible, are interpreted literal and some others are just pure interpretations, depending on what they want to prove with the study in question. E.g.

Was it Peter who said the following? "Jesus will come a second time from the far East of where I stand" .. I clearly remembered arguing that South Korea was not the far East of Patmos. The dude teaching me grabbed a world map and his Bible  –I laughed and he did not like it–  He nitpicked at the Bible –he later on accused me of doing the same to disprove him– for a while trying to build his argument. Then he pointed at the world map from Patmos to South Korea. with the following word. "You see, it's clearly in the Bible and proven in the map." 

I stopped him and argued that Japan was at the far east instead SK. That, there were too many Islands nearby for him to prove such claim with such vague set of proofs. He replied saying that the verses referring to the far east were meant to point out the last land not the last Island. I proceeded to point out that the world map has never been 100% correct and there was prove of it. 

For the second time he couldn't continue the arguments with me and suddenly got busy on other stuff at the location. 

I truly wish they would give me a chance to debate them in public … with a big audience … Would they accept the challenge..??

Joshua
    Participant

Travis, I think you and I could go on a mission trip of sorts to several of the biggest cult churches completely destroying the teachings and doctrines of the MWSCOG. It wouldn't be too hard in fact they make it very easy to disprove their sermons, studies, and doctrines but like I've said before, "The leaders of the WMSCOG are cowards." They wont even come on our forum and dispute us but they will keep on coming back here to observe us and try to find anything they can to make us seem like we are not right. They will take one quote from this website and tell their members, "See, they are all bad and they don't have the truth. Avoid them or you'll be mislead."

NB
    Participant

WMSCOG is smart….

If you dispute their claims, debate them and they lose… They would scream, moans and groans about being persecuted.

NB
    Participant

And then start to pull that dramatic play about being the victims of worldwide persecution…. seen ALOT of that stunt being pulled when some new members started to question some stuff.

Travis
    Participant

NB wrote:

WMSCOG is smart….

If you dispute their claims, debate them and they lose… They would scream, moans and groans about being persecuted.

@NB

Quite funny. It is true, they would claim and scream at the four corner of the globe  ..PERSECUSION..  Even such claim is to be debated and eventually defeated … 

No one, members or non-members, who's claims are being in the truth, offering members true freedom and salvation, and the being protected by the almighty God, should feel fear of either persecution nor defeat. 

…  and if so it is, then what's the point on keeping the Sabbath and celebrating Passover. To be full of fear of being persecuted..??

Why can't their current members, those who often come to this forum, have some thought process and come to these conclusions..??

It is because they are afraid to accept they have made a huge mistake. They don't want to accept they have fallen to crooks and have been emotionally and financially exploited for years.

Travis
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Travis, I think you and I could go on a mission trip of sorts to several of the biggest cult churches completely destroying the teachings and doctrines of the MWSCOG. It wouldn't be too hard in fact they make it very easy to disprove their sermons, studies, and doctrines but like I've said before, "The leaders of the WMSCOG are cowards." They wont even come on our forum and dispute us but they will keep on coming back here to observe us and try to find anything they can to make us seem like we are not right. They will take one quote from this website and tell their members, "See, they are all bad and they don't have the truth. Avoid them or you'll be mislead."

@joshua

I think we could have lots of fun while we do that. I would, very much, like to see that happening…. 

Smurf
    Participant

Travis wrote:

It is because they are afraid to accept they have made a huge mistake. They don't want to accept they have fallen to crooks and have been emotionally and financially exploited for years.

This ^

Their pride is blinding them so much

MountainMom
    Participant

I keep hoping we can get through to their hearts.  I keep thinking if they care about their family they will see.  It hasn't happened in the five years I've been dealing with it.  I wonder how the wmscog gets them to be so heartless toward those who love them. I wish I didn't feel so hopeless.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Travis and @Joshua………….Would you like to make Florida your first stop?  I will be more than happy to host you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Joshua
    Participant

I am going to have to pray and think about this a lot. Thank you for the invitation and the offer is very tempting. The one think I don't mind doing is disproving the WMSCOG. They make it almost too easy at times. I especially loath how they claim to have the love of both father and mother. Their father is laying in a grave in South Korea and their mother doesn't know their name, can't hear their prayers, doesn't seek out her supposed childen, and wont even pay for a plane ticket so her children can come to her! This kind of love sucks! It's all one sided and manipulative. Zahng gets worship, love, and money. What do the people get really? One word really sums it up: NOTHING!

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

How about their god worshipping a false god for his first thirty years on Earth more or less? How does this make Ahn the second coming Christ? Even after he was baptized he followed false doctrine and even worse taught it to many others. He did this for approx. 16years before he started his own version of this group. Once again, how does this mean Ahn is God? Everything points to the fact that Ahn was just a man.

Actually, Jesus is the one prophesied to come like Moses, Moses lost his way for forty years 30+16=46 but if we arbitrarily remove the six years of WWII (because of reasons we will study later) we get to forty.. Amazing!

I can't believe all the hoops I used to jump through, and didn't even realize

Joshua
    Participant

Simon, every so often you post a little gem. Thank you buddy. I'm really glad you're out.

Azula
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

Actually, Jesus is the one prophesied to come like Moses, Moses lost his way for forty years 30+16=46 but if we arbitrarily remove the six years of WWII (because of reasons we will study later) we get to forty.. Amazing!

I can't believe all the hoops I used to jump through, and didn't even realize

LMAO!

I remember how they would always tell us of how ash supposedly fulfilled prophecy 100%, only to find out that a lot of the prophecies ash had "revealed" was information readily available at libraries and the sda which he had attended. The only prophecy he seems to fit 100% is that of liar, a destroyer of free will and a devourer the human psyche.

Classical wms, taking a little truth and mixing it with a whole lot of lies to fit their fairytale. The more I read post like this the more I can see just how real brainwashing is and the clearer it's becoming that this is just a brainwashing korean cult.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Travis and @Joshua………..I would host both of you in a heart beat!  Start small and go big!  PM me for more info.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.