Zhang Gil-Jah..??

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

Assuming that most of us are in the US continent. I'm curious; is there a newsfeed from South Korea, whether is print, TV, web-based or even radio, that can be followed. A way to keep us informed of Zhang Gil-Jah's condition and COG's moves back int their main headquarter?. How would we know of the real reasons of her death once it happens, the exact date and time it happened, what caused it and how COG will handle it?. Will the COG member be informed and be told of the details or will they just come up with an elaborate spiritual lie, as usual..

Simon
    Participant

there’s several meanings of blood moons

alsopretty much every church is going nuts over this

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The Prophetic Blood Moons REVISITED! – April 15, …: http://youtu.be/ARXkFjLh5UU

emil
    Participant

Astronomically speaking, a total lunar eclipse can only happen at full moon and a total solar eclipse at new moon. This means:

1. It is not a great co-incidence that a lunar eclipse is at PO or any of the full moon feasts.

2. The two events (lunar and solar eclipses) have to be at least 14 days apart.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

Astronomically speaking, a total lunar eclipse can only happen at full moon and a total solar eclipse at new moon. This means:

1. It is not a great co-incidence that a lunar eclipse is at PO or any of the full moon feasts.

2. The two events (lunar and solar eclipses) have to be at least 14 days apart.

Right. A Tetrad, as he calls it, happens every 20 years. And like you said, they're bound to fall on the PO and Feast of Tab. But I did some reasearch about the other times the Tetrad fell on those Feast days and I can't see anything significant except for 1949 when Jerusalem was the capitol or something like that.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Also, what do you have to say about the "woman in the sky"?

Simon
    Participant

they claim it hasn’t happened much andwon’t for over a century

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

they claim it hasn't happened much andwon't for over a century

Hmm.. Well, according to the guy in that video, the woman in the sky is supposed to happen in 2017. I think he said 2017.. Anyway, much less than a century. Lol. If anyone hasn't watched the video, it's 30 minutes long. So…. yea. Lol. It reminded me of Daniel's Prophecy of how detailed and elaborate it is.

The Chive
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Also, what do you have to say about the "woman in the sky"?

I dont know about the woman in the sky but the the Wheel in the sky is a pretty damn good song by Journey.. And I cant stand Journey….

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

The Prophetic Blood Moons REVISITED! – April 15, …: http://youtu.be/ARXkFjLh5UU

This is what I was talking about Travis.

Simon
    Participant

the moons not the woman in the sky

Viewing 10 replies - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.