Zhang Gil-Jah..??

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

Assuming that most of us are in the US continent. I'm curious; is there a newsfeed from South Korea, whether is print, TV, web-based or even radio, that can be followed. A way to keep us informed of Zhang Gil-Jah's condition and COG's moves back int their main headquarter?. How would we know of the real reasons of her death once it happens, the exact date and time it happened, what caused it and how COG will handle it?. Will the COG member be informed and be told of the details or will they just come up with an elaborate spiritual lie, as usual..

Smurf
    Participant

What you're speaking of would be an unbiased source. And as you may have noticed, the WMS likes to keep those at a low level ๐Ÿ™‚

So if you expect a secretive and manipulating organization to suddenly start being objective, I have bad news for you.

My question to the active members who are reading here would be:

Why did you stop visiting your precious mother

Stop for a second and THINK!! With your brain! If you remember how that works. ^^

It's very simple, you just don't like thinking about it because it makes you uncomfortable.

Linger on the thought for a bit.

Good, you're doing well.

Now.

Go back to the question and see if you can find an answer.

Now revise all the things you had to do for the church lately.

Does it feel right?

Don't try and justify it, you can always find a way to do that with anything…

Instead .. be honest. Do you feel close to God? Or do you still feel a bit lost. This is how you feel when you're alone with your thoughts.

That's why you try and stay occupied all the time.

But you know…

MountainMom
    Participant

Were there any visits to Mother in Korea this year?  I heard those stopped.  If so, when was the last scheduled visit for a group?  I kept hearing Mother was falling asleep in sermons, etc.  The end can't be far if that is true.

emil
    Participant

Guys, the orient is steeped in reincarnation stuff. It wouldn't take KJC much time to install a new dummy. I'm sure he must have already shortlisted candidates and probably already figured who will stay loyal to him as the reincarnated mother.

If I were in his place, I would just not install a new mother and instead come up with some photograph of mother annointing KJC as a GP for life, through whom she will be sending all messages after she has "ascended"

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

emil wrote:

Guys, the orient is steeped in reincarnation stuff. It wouldn't take KJC much time to install a new dummy. I'm sure he must have already shortlisted candidates and probably already figured who will stay loyal to him as the reincarnated mother.

If I were in his place, I would just not install a new mother and instead come up with some photograph of mother annointing KJC as a GP for life, through whom she will be sending all messages after she has "ascended"

Weekend @ f u/c/k/i/n' Bernies.  LMAO. 

emil
    Participant

^ Sorry I don't understand what you mean.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Her death will be kept a secret even from the unbiased public. It'll be like Shamu.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Emil
    :  He's talking about an old movie (comedy) about these guys who get together for a weekend at a rich friend's house, wanting to party.  But the guy dies early in the weekend.  Not wanting to miss the party, they haul him around all weekend, dressing him up, etc., and pretend he's alive.  Pretty iffy humor, but nontheless I see the comparison to "Weekend at Bernie's".

MountainMom
    Participant

@LnH:  I agree with you:  they will keep her death a secret till it is to their advantage, at least.  Then announce a new leader like JC Kim, possibly.  (Likely)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

@Emil
    :  He's talking about an old movie (comedy) about these guys who get together for a weekend at a rich friend's house, wanting to party.  But the guy dies early in the weekend.  Not wanting to miss the party, they haul him around all weekend, dressing him up, etc., and pretend he's alive.  Pretty iffy humor, but nontheless I see the comparison to "Weekend at Bernie's".

Lol. I think it would be funny. I chuckled just reading your description.

MountainMom wrote:

@LnH:  I agree with you:  they will keep her death a secret till it is to their advantage, at least.  Then announce a new leader like JC Kim, possibly.  (Likely)

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Maybe mother isn’t really sleeping during services after all!!

Nobodysfool
    Participant

I heared a while back something like no one had recent pictures of her, and that she was no longer coming out in their calendars,  Maybe they are planning to get a look-a-like when she's gone, so they are hiding her image in the mean time so no one can really tell when the double comes in. 

"THE REPLACEMENT" ๐Ÿ˜€

Travis
    Participant

Nobodysfool wrote:

I heared a while back something like no one had recent pictures of her, and that she was no longer coming out in their calendars,  Maybe they are planning to get a look-a-like when she's gone, so they are hiding her image in the mean time so no one can really tell when the double comes in. 

"THE REPLACEMENT" ๐Ÿ˜€

@Nobodysfool

That's some very creepy theory you came up with. However, it could be a plan already in place since she's not coming out in public anymore. Also according to a previous posts, the member's trip to the headquarter was cancelled this year …  This is a topic to consider and further research …

Simon
    Participant

they cancelled and uncancelled tripsa few times while I was a member I dunno if itmeans anythingabout “mother”

but that reminds me of a topic I will write

emil
    Participant

I have always felt that KJC is the brain behind this entire scam and Zahng is only a dumb figurehead. He has used her and she has read from his script. He must be sharing significant revenue with her to ensure she plays along.

Once she dies, he doesn't need a dummy anymore. He can remain who he is and retain control without becoming god himself or bringing in another god. He is safe and doesn't have to share revenue with a dummy. Having a figurehead always carries the risk of someone getting too greedy and wanting a bigger share. All he needs is a one-time proof that she has annointed him and he is set for life. Every sabbath he will deliver a new message that he has received directly from elohim. The sheeple will all be convinced that they are better off now with mum back in heaven and looking on from there with helpful direction given through KJC.

They say Eom peeked into father's book and copied it to emerge as a fake heavenly mother. The reality probably is that KJC peeked into Eom's book and came up with this humongous scam.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

They will try desperately to hang on to their members, but as with most cults when a major prediction doesn’t come to pass, they will lose members. They have told the members that the world will end when Zang dies/ascends/disappears/poops out! But the one thing that we can 100% guarantee, is that the world will NOT end; another day will dawn and life will go on. Just like the seventh day Adventists that waited with Ellen G White on the mountain top for Jesus to return, some realized the scam and left, others believed the next concocted story. It will certainly be interesting to see the WMSCOG spinning desperately to save their sorry b-u-t-t-s!!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Weekend @ Bernies

Travis
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Weekend @ Bernies

funny movie …

x wms brother
    Participant

I wonder if they will try and spin something off of the bloodmoon that will be happening on Passover.  Perhaps they will let everyone know that she passed away then.  They play with really dark stuff so I wouldn't be suprised, I'm just thinking out loud though. 

Smurf
    Participant

They have at least 4 of those on jewish feasts in the near future, so they have plenty of options.

But last time I spoke to them, they didn't even know about the moons.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

์กฐ๋‹ˆ wrote:

They have at least 4 of those on jewish feasts in the near future, so they have plenty of options.

But last time I spoke to them, they didn't even know about the moons.

Blood moons are a result of a lunar eclipse. According to earthsky.org, the total lunar eclipse falls on April 14, 2014 and April 4, 2015 aligned with the PO. You'll also find a total lunar eclipse on October 8, 2014 and September 28, 2015 aligned with the Feast of Tab.

Rev 6:12 speaks about the moon turning blood red (total lunar eclipse) and the sun turning black (total solar eclipse). As I learned in the WMSCOG, this portion of the prophecy has already been fulfilled. The sun turning black and the moon turning blood read meant the truth of the Law of Christ and the Law of Moses respectively had been lost. Reading on, the stars falling from the sky and the figs shaken by a strong wind represent the deaths of many, many Jews. In other words, this is the prophecy of WWII, as I was taught.

I'm interested to see if they'll apply the rule of 3's to these verses. They believe that any prophecy in the bible can be fulfilled up to 3 times. This is why John the Baptist, Ahn, and GP are all the Elijah.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.