Zahng must be huge!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I’m very curious to see what this brings to the light. The Bible speaks of New Jerusalem being 12,000 cubits in length, width, and height. That translates to over 1,400 miles square. How does Zahng fit this mould?

Joshua
    Participant

I also wonder if this lady is full of holes? There are twelve gates or entrances into New Jerusalem. Does Zahng have 12 holes of entrances on her body somewhere?

Simon
    Participant

Now, you are, just trolling

Joshua
    Participant

You bet I am! These teachings are so tragic it’s unreal. There’s no possible way without undo influence that anyone would believe them.

Simon
    Participant

well even if she is a false God I know better than to look to you for truth if you want to be a troll.

Joshua
    Participant

Ha, Ha. Finally, a sense of humor.

KF
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I'm very curious to see what this brings to the light. The Bible speaks of New Jerusalem being 12,000 cubits in length, width, and height. That translates to over 1,400 miles square. How does Zahng fit this mould?

don't you know it's a parable, that's what my friend says they taught him, he also said it was written this way so only the true children would know. 🙂

I have a question, is everything in the bible a parable or only what Jesus spoke which is written in red letters?

Simon
    Participant

It seems that there’s a mix of literal and metaphorical and hyperbole in both red and black

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I'm very curious to see what this brings to the light. The Bible speaks of New Jerusalem being 12,000 cubits in length, width, and height. That translates to over 1,400 miles square. How does Zahng fit this mould?

Yes yes.  As I was watching ASH perched up in here heaven, I saw him actually draw a picture indicating that the new Jerusalem is in fact a city.  He went out of his way to point this out. This was late 70's early 80's.  It's on the cover of one of his books.  Jezzz, oh that's me.  Sorry bout' that. 

Simon
    Participant

smh

the wmscog has a study the most holy place and mother

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Oh I exist alright bucko. Think Santa’s watching ? I provide the NVG’s.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I wonder how many handlesrepresent the same person..

Simon
    Participant

me too.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Me too.  People are silly sometimes huh ? Jezzz.  Ain't that right Shimon ?

Simon
    Participant

you would certainly know

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

you would certainly know

Well being Jesus, I'd have to.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, Simon.. Are you Jesus?

Simon
    Participant

no

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Ok..

Simon
    Participant

IDK who "Jesus" is in reality its a bit disturbing to me

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Idk either. I want to believe but I can’t because I’m afraid of being wrong.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.