You're really not alone!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Over and over I keep hearing a repeated theme. It doesn't matter if you are trapped in a controlling group or in a main stream church there are people, no matter how well liked, that just feel lonely. This is one of the biggest tricks/traps that cults use to lure and also keep people in their groups. It's reprehensible how a group will manipulate people because each of us have a need to be involved and liked. Even the most well rounded people have these desires ingrained in them. This is why you can find some people caught in things like this that you would never think could be tricked. People are people and manipulation is manipulation!

There is hope! 1 Corinthians 10:12-13 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

How many people have been duped into staying by hearing things like, "Where are you going to be able to go where the Passover is being kept?", "Who else is keeping the Sabbath properly like we do?", "Everyone here is your spiritual family, if you go then you are abandoning your true family not to mention mother and father." How many stories have we heard now that goes something like, "I can't leave because I have a friend." or "I don't want to be the only one." how about this one, "I don't want to look like I have doubts." This is all manipulation folks! Powerful and cunning manipulation!

We are hear for you! You are not alone and you don't have to go through this by yourself! Many of us have been in your shoes. Don't stay trapped! God has provided you with a way out and a group of people that you can relate to who are willing to help. For those of you that are not mixed up in a controlling group but just feel like nobody really cares about you or that you think you have to do things alone and no one is there to share the burdon with you also need to come out of that! Too many people here are willing to listen and can share encouragement with you for you to keep going on with this kind of self defeating thought. You are not alone! Don't let Satan own you in this way! You can be a overcomer! We're here to help.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Dear brother remember when your mother gave you birth at the time you came alone in this world. Your mother didn’t gave you your friend, she didn’t gave you another brother or sister to play. But she gave you toys to play. So my friend don’t feel you are alone you came to this world alone and will go alone you will not take your father or mother with you when you are dead. Just praise Jesus for your internal life. When I left wmscog my friends behave me as they don’t know me although I am struggling a lot and today I have many friends so will you.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Dear brother remember when your mother gave you birth at the time you came alone in this world. Your mother didn’t gave you your friend, she didn’t gave you another brother or sister to play. But she gave you toys to play. So my friend don’t feel you are alone you came to this world alone and will go alone you will not take your father or mother with you when you are dead. Just praise Jesus for your internal life. When I left wmscog my friends behave me as they don’t know me although I am struggling a lot and today I have many friends so will you.

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Dear brother remember when your mother gave you birth at the time you came alone in this world. Your mother didn't gave you your friend, she didn't gave you another brother or sister to play. But she gave you toys to play. So my friend don't feel you are alone you came to this world alone and will go alone you will not take your father or mother with you when you are dead. Just praise Jesus for your internal life. When I left wmscog my friends behave me as they don't know me although I am struggling a lot and today I have many friends so will you.

Ram, I don't think Joshua is the one that needs this advice although, I see where you're coming from.  Joshua is pointing out that these people are coming from all walks of life with common threads between them but that there is still hope for them all.  As for your friends, they're just scared, that's why they are ignoring you and that's the type of person that gets stuck off in these types of organizations.  I mean, who wouldn't want to go to Heaven ?  If your friends would have studied about the many self proclaimed religious authorities beforehand, such as Moon, Sun Myong and Jung, Myong Sook and Lee, Jae Rok and Chung, Moo Quan they would probably have been a lot tougher to convince no matter what organization they were asked to join.  Pray for your friends Brother, here's wishing you all the best.       

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Dear brother remember when your mother gave you birth at the time you came alone in this world. Your mother didn't gave you your friend, she didn't gave you another brother or sister to play. But she gave you toys to play. So my friend don't feel you are alone you came to this world alone and will go alone you will not take your father or mother with you when you are dead. Just praise Jesus for your internal life. When I left wmscog my friends behave me as they don't know me although I am struggling a lot and today I have many friends so will you.

Ram, I don't think Joshua is the one that needs this advice although, I see where you're coming from.  Joshua is pointing out that these people are coming from all walks of life with common threads between them but that there is still hope for them all.  As for your friends, they're just scared, that's why they are ignoring you and that's the type of person that gets stuck off in these types of organizations.  I mean, who wouldn't want to go to Heaven ?  If your friends would have studied about the many self proclaimed religious authorities beforehand, such as Moon, Sun Myong and Jung, Myong Sook and Lee, Jae Rok and Chung, Moo Quan they would probably have been a lot tougher to convince no matter what organization they were asked to join.  Pray for your friends Brother, here's wishing you all the best.       

sre
    Participant

I have continually told my daughter who is involved in this cult, I will not call it a church as it does not deserve that title, that I will be here for her no matter what when she finds the real truth and how they have manipulated her with fear and guilt…if you have a friend or loved one that is or has been through this, don't ever tell them I told you so etc..because it take a very brave person to leave these brainwashers and try to really seek God and let them make their own decisions again…Love them through it..I am praying for not only my daughter and grandaughter but all of these lost souls that are giving up everything for another human who only wants power and money and control….Please know if you are a member trying to leave just do it and get some guidence from your real family who really loves you no matter what! Your real family will always take you back home just as the parable of the lost son, Luke 15: 11-32.

sre
    Participant

I have continually told my daughter who is involved in this cult, I will not call it a church as it does not deserve that title, that I will be here for her no matter what when she finds the real truth and how they have manipulated her with fear and guilt…if you have a friend or loved one that is or has been through this, don't ever tell them I told you so etc..because it take a very brave person to leave these brainwashers and try to really seek God and let them make their own decisions again…Love them through it..I am praying for not only my daughter and grandaughter but all of these lost souls that are giving up everything for another human who only wants power and money and control….Please know if you are a member trying to leave just do it and get some guidence from your real family who really loves you no matter what! Your real family will always take you back home just as the parable of the lost son, Luke 15: 11-32.

Harry
    Participant

sre wrote:

That's very well put sre, It does take a very brave person to leave this cult. When my daughter left (after the weekend exorcism) she said initially she still believed BUT had decided that since her family would not join "thechurchofgaaaaaad" She would rather die in h/e/l/l with us then be without us. A brave decision for her to make. I'm sad she went through that but more proud she would face death for the love of her family.

That's my girl!!! ps. phuck you Dano…come on you guys you had to know that was coming.

Harry
    Participant

sre wrote:

That's very well put sre, It does take a very brave person to leave this cult. When my daughter left (after the weekend exorcism) she said initially she still believed BUT had decided that since her family would not join "thechurchofgaaaaaad" She would rather die in h/e/l/l with us then be without us. A brave decision for her to make. I'm sad she went through that but more proud she would face death for the love of her family.

That's my girl!!! ps. phuck you Dano…come on you guys you had to know that was coming.

Curious1
    Participant

Hi Harry, glad you're daughter got out. It is a big decision. I haven't heard that they use exorcism, until now. I wonder if that is the case in other places too

Curious1
    Participant

Hi Harry, glad you're daughter got out. It is a big decision. I haven't heard that they use exorcism, until now. I wonder if that is the case in other places too

emil
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

They don't use exorcism. Why would they? Exorcism is getting rid of the evil spirit. They are the evil spirit that needs to be exorcised.

emil
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

They don't use exorcism. Why would they? Exorcism is getting rid of the evil spirit. They are the evil spirit that needs to be exorcised.

Stained
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Hi Harry, glad you're daughter got out. It is a big decision. I haven't heard that they use exorcism, until now. I wonder if that is the case in other places too.

I think over time it becomes the obvious decision but then the person has to live with what they lost; Family, Friends, Financially, that's when the hurt really kicks in.  It's so sad. 

Stained
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Hi Harry, glad you're daughter got out. It is a big decision. I haven't heard that they use exorcism, until now. I wonder if that is the case in other places too.

I think over time it becomes the obvious decision but then the person has to live with what they lost; Family, Friends, Financially, that's when the hurt really kicks in.  It's so sad. 

emil
    Participant

The more the person has had to argue with family in favour of the wmscog, the more reluctant that person will be to leave wmscog and get closer to the family later, even after realization dawns. The victim's ego dreads the potential "I told you so" situation that may have to be faced.

That is why it is best for family members not to get into doctrinal debates with the victim.

emil
    Participant

The more the person has had to argue with family in favour of the wmscog, the more reluctant that person will be to leave wmscog and get closer to the family later, even after realization dawns. The victim's ego dreads the potential "I told you so" situation that may have to be faced.

That is why it is best for family members not to get into doctrinal debates with the victim.

Harry
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Sorry, not an exorcism, i just call it that because it was crazy…..It was an intervention complete with the nations #1 cult fighter Steve Hassan and some other celebrities whose anomytity must in tact for now.emil wrote:

That's true Emil, you also don't want to create too many memories of knock down drag out fights, they don't work and they don't make happy memories. We only fought one night, the next day I found this site and "team examining" talked me through the jungle that is known as thechurchofgaaaaad. Now I'm proud to say I sit at the right hand of the All Knowing One!!! I wish I knew then, what I know now.

Harry
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Sorry, not an exorcism, i just call it that because it was crazy…..It was an intervention complete with the nations #1 cult fighter Steve Hassan and some other celebrities whose anomytity must in tact for now.emil wrote:

That's true Emil, you also don't want to create too many memories of knock down drag out fights, they don't work and they don't make happy memories. We only fought one night, the next day I found this site and "team examining" talked me through the jungle that is known as thechurchofgaaaaad. Now I'm proud to say I sit at the right hand of the All Knowing One!!! I wish I knew then, what I know now.

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Curious1 wrote:

Indeed, you do sit at my right hand.  Blessed' art thou Harry, for I did not tell you who I was, it was you whom recognized me through my works.  You are my High Priest and Michele my spiritual Queen.  (It's in the Bible)  Anybody who doesn't see it there needs to study more.  My Chief Missionary and Spiritual Son is Jesus of Nazrareth and in him I am very proud.   

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Curious1 wrote:

Indeed, you do sit at my right hand.  Blessed' art thou Harry, for I did not tell you who I was, it was you whom recognized me through my works.  You are my High Priest and Michele my spiritual Queen.  (It's in the Bible)  Anybody who doesn't see it there needs to study more.  My Chief Missionary and Spiritual Son is Jesus of Nazrareth and in him I am very proud.   

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.