You would have thought that god would have seen that coming!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Over the years we have seen this group tout the awards they receive as some kind of thing that makes them legitimate. Most recent brags have come about the Queens Award. Do you remember how boastful this group and their Sr. Pastor were about the presidents award supposedly from Obama? Now we are seeing a lot of new information coming out about all sorts of corruption that happened under Obama and his administration. Where's the WMSCOG and all of their bragging rights now? Their mother god didn't see that coming? It's no wonder she can't seem to get the end of the world prophesies right. What's her excuse? Is the god of the WMSCOG not all knowing and all seeing? I know for myself there is NO reason for me to believe in this man made god of smoke and mirrors that relies on awards from man to appear legitimate.

genny
    Participant

I've been wondering if the wmscog is going to request another presidential service award in the next few years. It would give them another award to tout, but it would have the signature of the controversial President Trump on it. I'm sure it's a dilemma for them.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.