"You have to repent."

Sarah2013
    Participant

I just have a hard time with all of Wmscog teaching. It doesn’t add up, you see.

Sarah2013
    Participant

But…what scripture identifies Ahang, though.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But ASH lied when he said the Christ will come though the 'Christ' had already shown up.

Emily
    Participant

Jim wrote:

Jehovah God said that he was the only savior, but then Jesus came as the savior. Did Jehovah or Jesus lie? And also Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, he will testify about him (Jesus), thats why Father always talked about Jesus not about Himself

Other false prophets talk about Jesus.  Does that make them the Holy Spirit too?

Jim
    Participant

No, all the prophecies Ahnsahnghong fulfilled makes him the Holy Spirit

Joshua
    Participant

Where does Jehovah say in the old testament that he is the savior? The trinity works like this but I'm looking for scripture to support what you are saying here.

As for Ahn's book saying "she" I need to read Ahn's origional manuscripts before I will conseed. The current books with Ahn's name on them have been altered and are unrelyable. Check out the changes to the green book.

Sarah2013
    Participant

🙂

Sarah2013
    Participant

The prophesy being revealed is what they hold onto.. I disagree on that revelation.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The prophesy being revealed is what they hold onto.. I disagree on that revelation.

Jim
    Participant

Isaiah 43:11

Jim
    Participant

emil
    Participant

Jim, thanks for coming here. I suppose you are the same person who posted that invitation. Thank you but sorry I'm too far away and can't make it.

Jim you have mentioned that ASH said "I follow mother". You mentioned that in another book he said "she is still a child".

1. I would like to know how we can believe that they were both about the same person? Have you read the book and seen the context in which he said each of these things? Would be nice if you can post the relevant chapters of both books somewhere so that you can save us all.

2. Since he said "I follow mother," if he is talking about ZGJ, she came after him. So in literal terms, she is following him. Do you think he meant he follows her spiritually? If so, does it mean that mother god is superior to father god?

Joshua
    Participant

Jim wrote:

No, all the prophecies Ahnsahnghong fulfilled makes him the Holy Spirit

Are you talking about opening the scroll in God's hand? Breaking the seals and revealing hidden truth? Please take the time to research the seals and then cross reference them with history. You will find that there is NO way that the seals have been broken! A few of them can be argued but all of them? NO POSSIBLE WAY! Don't let the WMSCOG spoon feed you this information! Do your own research outside of your groups influence and discover the truth for yourself as you are supposed to.

Sarah2013
    Participant

That is correct. Isaiah 43:11. But who is this God?

emil
    Participant

Jim wrote:

Jehovah God said that he was the only savior, but then Jesus came as the savior. Did Jehovah or Jesus lie? And also Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, he will testify about him (Jesus), thats why Father always talked about Jesus not about Himself

Friend, do you believe that what happened at Pentecost was not the Holy Spirit? And when do you think the Holy Spirit actually came? Was it in 1918 when ASH was born, or 1948 when he was baptized, or 1964 when he started his church?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Emil, has made an important point here.

Emily
    Participant

Jim wrote:

John 10:30

Sarah2013
    Participant

The word of God cannot return to him void.

Jim
    Participant

@emil
    , yes, I believe its talking about the same person and He follows Her spiritually, He was giving us an example that we should also follow Her.

@Joshua
    , I did my research

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jim, no one here means deception, especially those professing Jesus. We simply want to be in the right accord.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.