"You have to repent."

Sarah2013
    Participant

Is it possible for Jim to Join this Forum so it is a fair debate?

Joshua
    Participant

Oh Jim, did your mother not say that last year was the last Passover? I believe in Jesus Christ and I have never had a moment when He lied to me or mislead me. I don't always understand His ways but I do know the His ways are better than mine. Unfortunately this practice of feast and times will not secure you a place in Heaven Jim. The rules and expectations over at the WMSCOG keep changing so I'm afraid that you will never really know if you are saved or not.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Is Jim here?

Jim
    Participant

God doesnt lie. As it says in the book of Revelation we have to follow the lamb wherever it leads us. When Jonah proclaimed the end, did God lie to him? No, Jonah was a true prophet for following the word of God. We follow Mother

Sarah2013
    Participant

Hi Jim. Here is my thing. There are no real evidence of that Mother. It’s all about proof.

Joshua
    Participant

Hi Jim, where is Ninivah now? Did the end not eventually come? I have heard this reasoning before. Perhaps you could help me out here, should God have destroyed Ninivah and deny the lesson taught to Jonah? It seems like a great lesson for perspective, humility, and grace. I don't think God was wrong or lying here it's just not the way we would expect things to go. Gods ways are better than our ways even if we don't believe so.

Jim
    Participant

Ahnsahnghong said "She is Your Mother", what other proof do you need?

Emily
    Participant

Jim wrote:

Why doesn't it say that in any of the literature that the wms publishes that is said to be written by Ahn?

Joshua
    Participant

Well the WMSCOG says that Ahn said that. Ahn's teachings point to Jesus Christ. God's Word points to Jesus Christ. Right now I'm following God's Word on this! I think there is a lot of proof that we need otherwise.

Jim
    Participant

In his book he wrote "I follow Mother", and in one of his other books he wrote that there is someone coming after him that is just a child. If he says "I follow Mother", then does he mean "I follow the church"? doesnt make sense.

Emily
    Participant

Jim wrote:

Ahn said, "Salvation is found in no other name than Jesus, even in the last days." The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life, p. 181

What other proof do you need?

Jim
    Participant

Like Jehovah God said "Theres no name but Jehovah". The Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus not about Himself

Joshua
    Participant

He did follow his mother into the SDA. This is no revelation it's a stated fact about his introduction to a version of Christianity which Ahn came to embrace after coming out of Budism.

Joshua
    Participant

I guess that leads into a question that the WMSCOG doesn't have or want to answer. Why was Ahn a Buddist for the first thirty years of his life?

Jim
    Participant

Have you ever studied about Melchizedek?

Joshua
    Participant

Jim wrote:

In his book he wrote "I follow Mother", and in one of his other books he wrote that there is someone coming after him that is just a child. If he says "I follow Mother", then does he mean "I follow the church"? doesnt make sense.

I am curious if Ahn was talking about his son when he made this reference about a child. Ahn's son still teaches at the church that Ahn established. Makes a lot more sense than a mother god.

Jim
    Participant

He said "She is just a little child", he said "She". Mother was just 12 years old.

Joshua
    Participant

Jim wrote:

Like Jehovah God said "Theres no name but Jehovah". The Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus not about Himself

What? Jehovah God says, "I'm Jehovah God" but the Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus? Too many contradictions here Jim. By the way, welcome to the forum where anyone can share their views.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jim, thanks for being cordial.

Jim
    Participant

Jehovah God said that he was the only savior, but then Jesus came as the savior. Did Jehovah or Jesus lie? And also Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, he will testify about him (Jesus), thats why Father always talked about Jesus not about Himself

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.