Home Forums Members "You have to repent."

This topic contains 64 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Love'n Honey 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Love'n Honey

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Jesus didn't come apart from Jehovah…??? That doesn't even make sense.

Meaning Jesus didn't come as a second God, or a replacement for God (Jehovah), or sent from some other god.

Oh, I get it. =)

emil

Sorry I missed that post. Appeared at the bottom of the page.

Simon
    Participant

The fact is emil jim already did answer

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Meaning Jesus didn't come as a second God, or a replacement for God (Jehovah), or sent from some other god.

emil

Simon, it would be great if Jim is allowed to defend his own assertion rather than having you do it for him. Genny is asking for a reason and Jim should supply the answer.

Love'n Honey

Simon
    Participant

No in saying Jesus didn't come apart from Jehovah.

genny
    Participant

Simon, do you mean my asking for the verse for this part?

Jim wrote:

Like Jehovah God said "Theres no name but Jehovah". The Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus not about Himself

If he's going to base his point on a Bible verse, then he should tell where the verse is.

Simon
    Participant

I think you are missing his point

Love'n Honey

I tried searching and didn't find anything.

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

genny wrote:

Jim wrote:

Jehovah God said that he was the only savior, but then Jesus came as the savior. Did Jehovah or Jesus lie? And also Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, he will testify about him (Jesus), thats why Father always talked about Jesus not about Himself

And where is this verse please?

He already gave it 

Everyone was posting so quickly, I must have missed it in between starting to write and clicking "send post."  Was it Isaiah 43:11?

Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior."

This is the word for "apart": http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/1107.htm

It also means without and besides and except.

Jesus did not come without or apart from God.  No Christian I know would tell you that Jesus was a different savior than the God presented in the Old Testament.

And by the way, Jim, did you notice the verse right before that?  Isaiah 43:10, "… Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."  There is only one God, not two.

What about this one:

Jim wrote:

Like Jehovah God said "Theres no name but Jehovah". The Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus not about Himself

What was the verse for that?  Jim, are you still here?

emil

Simon wrote:

He already gave it 

True he gave the alleged text of the verse but not the book/chapter/verse so that we can see the context. As we all know, isolated verses mean nothing when taken out of context.

emil

Jim wrote:

Have you ever studied about Melchizedek?

It would be nice if you can open a new thread and tell us all about Melchizedek. Meanwhile in this thread let us stick to what has been discussed already.

Jim wrote:

Ahnsahnghong said "She is Your Mother", what other proof do you need?

Emily asked where did he say that? Could you please post the name of the book and the text of the relevant chapter where he said it? Have you seen it yourself or you have just been told that it is there? If the latter, perhaps you could request your pastor to show you where it is so that it could help you save us all.

emil

I don't know about the play since I have never been a member but I remember hearing that after a previous doomsday prediction went wrong, people were told that Mother prayed to Father to give the world some more time. Where is our brother Jim?

Love'n Honey

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

If he follows her spiritually, is she superior to him in the godly hierarchy?

That's what I was taught

But in the play, we see that Father makes all the final descisions and Mother is always asking him for something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.