"you are all so weak in faith"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "Is the World Mission Society Church of God a Cult – Part 1 Hassan" on 2/17/13.

anonimous says:

This is so ridiculus!!!!!! The B.I.T.E model is more influencial then the Holy Bible?

you are all so week in faith no bases to support your slandering. If you deny the bible 

Then you deny god. But hey look at it from the bright side when Jesus came 2000 years 

Ago only a hand full where saved. That's why in the last days he will punish does who do not know God 

And don't obey the gospel of chist. Will leave you with a few words of wisdom .

Gal. 4:26

Rev. 22:17

Prey to god all mighty to allow you to see the truth dont deny Sabbath or the feast of god.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

what does it matter someone comments. honestly, telling someone what to do over the internet is silly. theres almost nothing you can do to him to make him stop. dont read his comments if it upsets you that badly.

simon, you're right. idk what the bullying is but generally, no one should let someone else be bullied. cyber life or otherwise.

emil
    Participant

Liberty wrote:

She shouldn't have ignored your question. But I think I can offer a slight explaination to that.

I remember hearing in a sermon that the Beast actually represents the U.S.  This is not something that is taught originally in the Daniel/Revelations study. It is something that they tell you later when you are more mature in your faith. I forget which chapter in Revelations that it is (I need to look later).  But there is a passage about beast coming out of the water and devoring something. This was supposed to represent the U.S. The pastor went on to explain that because the earliest settlers/pilgrims had built their foundation on religion, that's why the U.S was blessed to become the most prosperous country. I believe later in the passage, soemthing overtakes the beast- which is supposed to represent the U.S. losing its prominence because it gave the Catholic Church too much power. Pastor also mentioned something about Italy getting weaker and weaker over the years. I don't remember the full details- but it went something like that. Maybe someone else can elaborate more, if they were taught this teaching.

All the stuff in the news about child molestation in the Catholic Church is supposed to be the very beginning of the Fall of Great Babylon.

What exactly shows this? Is anything that the US govt. does today in deference to the teaching of the catholic church? I think not. In fact, more and more the views of the US and the catholic church are divergent and getting more so. This teaching of the wmscog can be used to show false prophecy.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I sincerely try to stay away from debates regarding the Catholic Church. This is not from a biased stand point, but simply because, at the end of the day they do profess Jesus as Lord. Certainly, the debate can be controversial, but let’s face it, they are not introducing another Christ. If people choose to worship the pope then that’s their error. The pop isn’t to be worshipped. Is there sin going on within the Vatican, I believe so without a doubt, but its followers still have a great chance. Someone might add, what about prayers made to the saints and Mary? I totally disagree with such. Mary also had other Children after Jesus.

There is a lot going on there, and likewise, a lot going on within the Protestant churches. Notwithstanding, the Catholics have not come up with a father and mother god. I also don’t believe they are using mind control tactic. Yet, a lot of hidden secrets do exist. I feel some Catholics have a stronger chance than Wmscog.

We just need to be careful with the sect we follow, for all that glitters isn’t gold. By the way, I went to a Catholic convent high school (boarding school). I’m not just speaking blindly.

MountainMom
    Participant

This thing about the U.S.  being talked about in church sermons kind of bothers me.  The U.S. will lose prominence because it gave the Catholic Church too much power?  What is that about? 

I have to say I wondered if they preached politics in there, or tried in some way to influence members.  I thought they might have because a member told me he didn't vote in the last election because Romney was in a cult (LOL) and Obama was a murderer because he used drones in Afghanistan.  Then he got out an ipad and wanted me to look at something that showed Obama was related to George Bush!  All of this after telling me not to believe things just because they were on the internet.  LOL!  Sorry I am using LOL so much lately, but it really does make me laugh out loud, more so now than ever before. 

Well, I can see that they have definite opinions about the Beast, Catholics, the Whore, etc.  Now are they actually trying to influence voters?  Has anyone any insight on this?   

emil
    Participant

Sarah my post was specifically a response to what Liberty wrote : I believe later in the passage, soemthing overtakes the beast- which is supposed to represent the U.S. losing its prominence because it gave the Catholic Church too much power.

I realize Liberty is merely quoting wmscog but I wanted to know how they justify that statement and have people believe it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Cool, Emil.

Simon
    Participant

I was taught RCC=Beast of of the sea

USA=BEast out of the earth

MountainMom
    Participant

There is actually a lesson on this?  Simon, you say you were taught, so I am assuming there was an actual lesson. What is the name of this lesson?  Interesting. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I didn't get any study about the USA.

Simon
    Participant

I don't recall the name for it.

MountainMom
    Participant

Can you find out?  Or was it a sermon or something?  Just wondering, I already considered they might venture into this topic.

Simon
    Participant

I really only remember the content not the name or if it was a study sermon or Q&A

MountainMom
    Participant

Liberty, can you add anything here? 

Liberty
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I was taught RCC=Beast of of the sea

USA=BEast out of the earth

Thank you Simon! This is what I was talking about. It's not really in any particular study. It was something that Pastor said in one of the sermons. I also once heard some of the Sisters discussing it once during a bible study. I wish I could remember more about it, but I'm afraid that I won't be of much help.

Viewing 14 replies - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.